MTV THE CHALLENGE

Options
12345679»

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Ashley K pulled a Sheed and scored on her own basket....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD4CLCwH0uA

They're building up for next week when we know damn well Lolo gonna stick with Tia. She had her chance at Louise and didn't take it. She aint going after Lindsey. Lindsey being a hypocrite saying no free passes, but trying to give Tia one.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They're building up for next week when we know damn well Lolo gonna stick with Tia. She had her chance at Louise and didn't take it. She aint going after Lindsey. Lindsey being a hypocrite saying no free passes, but trying to give Tia one.

That shouldnr even counted tho. They just wanted to keep ashley m more then the ashley k
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

That shouldnr even counted tho. They just wanted to keep ashley m more then the ashley k

I don't blame em. I haven't even noticed Ashley K the last 2 seasons til she got eliminated.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

True.

I can't stand Lolo, but Lindsey and Louise are on some ? with the reasons they're giving to keep voting her in.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

True.

I can't stand Lolo, but Lindsey and Louise are on some ? with the reasons they're giving to keep voting her in.

I dont know
    Lolo setting herself up to be the most unlikeable person to ever appear on the show.
    Maybe she just needs to get laid...but she is argumentative, thinks she is better than everyone, takes everything personally, overly competitive when it doesnt matter...of course her team would vote her in. She arguably the best athlete on the show and when she had the chance to go after Louie she picked Tia.

but she is good TV
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Kinda wack how the other contests basically won Gus and Wes eliminations for them.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know they're all doing this for a "good cause"...........but I'm tired of hearing about their charities.

Would've been more interesting if they were just competing for bragging rights and a $500,000 grand prize or something.

They all seem to be decent people, but I can do without all the pretense of making them appear to be so "noble" simply because they're doing this for charity.
  • RickyRich
    Options
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Are they even allowed to do a Challenge without CT or Bananas? lol

Cara Maria may look a little funky, but she could get the business....

giphy.gif
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ashley need to stop taking ? so damn personal. You a rookie, you gonna get thrown in

Lolo still a beast

Those one on one time between pro and champ seems forced

And they should've had pro vs champ format from jump
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ashley need to stop taking ? so damn personal. You a rookie, you gonna get thrown in

Lolo still a beast

Those one on one time between pro and champ seems forced

And they should've had pro vs champ format from jump

Nah they did ashley ? . Same way they always run it tho... cara maria went through like 3-4 seasons of that ? lol.

She's come a long way from the ? ? we saw on real world. Cant blame her for being as sour as she was she's surprisingly a better competitor than Camila and cara already.

We really missed an opportunity to see CT get ragdolled by kam for the lols last night. That ? me off. How do you not go with kam as captain for that kind of event. Hate lil man syndrome having ? like Louis.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so... are we gonna just pretend that there's nothing going on with Lolo's lip?
  • RickyRich
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

Lmfaao
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    What she going on with it?
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited June 2017
    Options

She supposed to be a ? tho lol

I guess that mouth aint
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's a shame her mouth is out of order since she probably sucks ? ferociously.
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    Wikipedia got the ? line up

104qiv7.png

2ed6nes.png
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Wack finale. Felt like a pre season challenge.

Bring on ? .
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to keep victor cruz and get tj outta there.
  • vagrant-718
    edited June 2017
    Options

Cruz got football to play
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I remember the last ep i watched he was giving them their next mission and when he walked away everyone started laughin, ? was weird.