Trump Supporter In St. Louis Goes On A Racist Radio Rant Aimed At Waka Flocka…

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uCR_ZVHAWY

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/elderly-st-louis-radio-host-delivers-disgustingly-racist-rant-about-waka-flocka-news.28735.html?
Elderly St. Louis Radio Host Delivers Disgustingly Racist Rant About Waka Flocka

"Trump will probably do more for this black n*gger than Obama's ever done for the proud black community," said Bob Romanik, the "Grim Reaper of Radio," in a recent on-air rant about Waka Flocka.

Romanik is a notoriously racist and idiotic radio personality on KQQZ 1190 AM, a small station that is based in Belleville, IL and broadcasts to parts of the neighboring St. Louis area. He directed a racist diatribe at Waka Flocka in response to the rapper wiping his ass with a Donald Trump jersey at a concert in Georgia last month. Obviously offended at Waka's onstage behavior, Romanik referred to him as a "greasy black n*gger son of a ? ."

As noted by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Romanik is a well-known spewer of hate speech in his community. In November, while engaged in an ultimately unsuccessful campaign for the Illinois state House, he referred to a political rival as a cross-dressing "f*ggot." He also happens to be a two-time convicted felon, according to an in-depth profile by the Riverfront Times.

Comments

• R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always get a chuckle out of your tags.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey kudos to him for pronouncing wakas name correctly.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Racist people exist
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude talk cash ? .

Hmmm....Flocka clap at all dem ? , but all he has is "really?" for this old cac?

I would question some of y'all rap hero's "gangsta", but I already know that ? is fraudulent from jump.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really wish we could get these rappers & gang members 2 start running up on these white supremacist

Or better

Get these rappers to promote positive ? and use their fame and wealth for workshops to better the black community

And make gang members not be gang members
  • gns
    Options
    Waka dont know that old cac will buss a cap in him rass?
  • Dazzling
    Dazzling Members Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    Options
    So disgusting and disrespectful
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I really wish we could get these rappers & gang members 2 start running up on these white supremacist

Or better

Get these rappers to promote positive ? and use their fame and wealth for workshops to better the black community

Gangs are a part of american history before rap/black culture existed. So was violence. Running up on a white supremacist for disrespecting you & your ppl is actually postive for your ppl
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing will come of this.....

Because ppl will say play it smart, you have too much to lose, don't waste it all on a low life, your freedom is more important, be cool, chess n checkers, blah blah blah.....
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he trying too hard
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Things that make you go Uhmhum :/
    Now how tf this old white mf kno who tf waka flocka is?
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Or better

Gangs are a part of american history before rap/black culture existed. So was violence. Running up on a white supremacist for disrespecting you & your ppl is actually postive for your ppl

So.

Gangs aint never been good for the black community
  • blackamerica
    Options

Or better

So.

Neither has poverty, poor schools & lack of job opportunity. Yet its up 2 a rapper to magically change the community by promoting positivity? Will that make the schools better too?
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Or better

So.

Neither has poverty, poor schools & lack of job opportunity. Yet its up 2 a rapper to magically change the community by promoting positivity? Will that make the schools better too?

Naw ?

You brought up rappers and gang members.
  • blackamerica
    edited February 2017
    Options

Or better

So.

Naw ?

You brought up rappers and gang members.
    I suggested these gangs start running up on white supremacist. YOU was on some "how bout we stop all gang activity first" on that what about black on black crime ? , you tap dancing ? ? ? . Clearly this subject aint you fam
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Always the ? ? saying what some other ? should be doing. ? ?
  • gns
    Options
    Guys guys why all the name calling?
    We supposed to be brothas

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He would beone dead ?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VGyxirbfZ4
    "Yeah, I heard that idiot. Disgrace to white America, I heard him. That's what we call white crackers in the hood," the "Hard in the Paint" rapper said. "A white ? is a disrespectful racist b@stard. His show need to get shut the f*ck down. If his show don't get shut down that'll let you know how far racism go in America. That anybody can get on the radio and say, 'F*cking black n*gger.' That's not how you make America great again, for a Trump supporter.

"Sh*t, I'ma go up to his show. I'ma find out how much he gonna get on me when I touch back in the states," Waka continued. "I'ma show him what threats is like. That's like a terroristic threat right? Telling somebody you gon' ? 'em? I'ma show you how we handle sh*t. I'm not gonna call the cops. I'ma go to his show and see if I can get a personal interview. Let me see if he talk that rah rah sh*t when I pull up."

I really hope this happens. Don't go calling the police before hand to keep Waka away either.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VGyxirbfZ4
    "Yeah, I heard that idiot. Disgrace to white America, I heard him. That's what we call white crackers in the hood," the "Hard in the Paint" rapper said. "A white ? is a disrespectful racist b@stard. His show need to get shut the f*ck down. If his show don't get shut down that'll let you know how far racism go in America. That anybody can get on the radio and say, 'F*cking black n*gger.' That's not how you make America great again, for a Trump supporter.

"Sh*t, I'ma go up to his show. I'ma find out how much he gonna get on me when I touch back in the states," Waka continued. "I'ma show him what threats is like. That's like a terroristic threat right? Telling somebody you gon' ? 'em? I'ma show you how we handle sh*t. I'm not gonna call the cops. I'ma go to his show and see if I can get a personal interview. Let me see if he talk that rah rah sh*t when I pull up."

I really hope this happens. Don't go calling the police before hand to keep Waka away either.

Bruh u know how this works... Waka take his black ass to that peckawood show they gonna arrest him like Charles Oakley.