SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Wtf ???

I'll take a man over a "real player"

What grown man does that ????

@Elzo69Renaissance

Elzo is literally the type dude to buy you a bottle of Ciroc and make you share it wit him. So...consider the source

I dnt see any problem with this.

Bruh...you don't buy someone a gift and ask them to share it wit you. Thats like if I buy you a whip and ask you to drive me around town. Nah I got my own, but since I'm driving and you my mans..pause, and I got it..u driving too. Thats how you treat a real friend.

If I got it in quantity, you got it too. If I don't got it In quantity , but i got it. You can share with me and we both got it.

Damn u still carrying this ? ? I made that post last September lmao

7mjzn7jx6rfz.png
    That ? was that flagrant b..

@stew....let me simplify this for u ? ...I said this in September mind you....

Let s say u buy me a bottle for my bday or some ? right......since u did that for me, the day I decide to ? that bottle open, ur gonna be the first person I hit up like yo I'm bout to ? this bottle come thru and drink w me... and I expect the same, that's how me and peoples are....

Not sure what about this mentality had this ? @SolemnSauce vexed since last summer lmao

That ain't what u said, but I see u get the idea, so imma let it rest
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He says I'm weird for trying to buy him something on a made up holiday

Made up or not he better do the right thing for me today!!!

Whats the point of going all out on one day what about the other days? The sex the guy gone get gone be the same as the day before and the day after
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    Nothing ...cuz a real player starts an argument with all his chicks bout 2 weeks before Valentine s Day....then make sure ure unavailable on vday no posting om social media nothing then hit them like 2 weeks later like nothing happened...when they bring up vday just reply I thought we were fighting so I was just giving you ur space for a lil while lmao...

It's a risk but it saves u mad money and headaches lol

Ive done this numerous times. But I usually start after thanksgiving
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got what I wanted. So I'm goooood
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Whats the point of going all out on one day what about the other days? The sex the guy gone get gone be the same as the day before and the day after

cant think like that....and i've been guilty of the same but im learning

do some nice ? for your woman when it counts (to her) and watch how she start blessing you
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I'm call into work sick but not turn down sex sick

Lol
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol

well you good lol

pick up some good food and go home lady
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

Lol

well you good lol

Just ordered us Chinese and on my way home

Happy Valentine's Day to all ❤❤❤
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol

well you good lol

eww
  • banginscrew901
    Options

cant think like that....and i've been guilty of the same but im learning

do some nice ? for your woman when it counts (to her) and watch how she start blessing you

I was young and hard on chick's before it became the slogan. Just me being cheap and not having to or wanting to stop by 3-4 different houses after I leave my parents set up. I still hate valentine's day though, pointless day. But I guess some dudes make they main feel special one day out the year. Hell I do it all year round.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

Lol

well you good lol

DWO and his wife eats leftover Chinese food for breakfast
    #fax
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also his wife drives the church van to work.
    They had a family prayer when khalessi was getting in that ass on the other site before she left
    ? got a stack of empty pizza boxes in back
    #facto
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Lol

well you good lol

DWO and his wife eats leftover Chinese food for breakfast
    #fax

I ? hate this ? :joy:
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do people's get mired down in these holidays?

Like you KNOW it's a money grab but still participate.

Yeen love that ? /? enough the day before to buy chocolate?

It's quite ridiculous
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do people's get mired down in these holidays?

Like you KNOW it's a money grab but still participate.

Yeen love that ? /? enough the day before to buy chocolate?

It's quite ridiculous

it is, but social media aint trying to hear all that.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    come on @MsSouthern you know you dont have no........ill stop. happy belated v day. can i be your lunch dude?
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    My wife came home and was legit upset I ain't get her ? for valentines. I said, ? you get me? She goes it's a holiday for women. I said you only want ? so you can post it on Facebook to stunt on hoes. She said "and". I said, I don't cheat on you, you have all the finances you need to do what you want to do, i do my best to keep you satisfied sexually to which I do, and I'm handsome and a great father to our kids.

She goes all that is true but, I say but what. She goes "sometimes you gotta let these ? know".

Sometimes I hate black women b
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My wife came home and was legit upset I ain't get her ? for valentines. I said, ? you get me? She goes it's a holiday for women. I said you only want ? so you can post it on Facebook to stunt on hoes. She said "and". I said, I don't cheat on you, you have all the finances you need to do what you want to do, i do my best to keep you satisfied sexually to which I do, and I'm handsome and a great father to our kids.

She goes all that is true but, I say but what. She goes "sometimes you gotta let these ? know".

hqdefault.jpg
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I got my car note paid..lol
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

hqdefault.jpg

cxex2psocom9.gif

I'm the same person offline as I am online
  • AP21
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

you braggin on this Kat?
  • Kat
    Options

you braggin on this Kat?

You damn right. That's not his responsibility.

Bills paid >>> flowers and candy
  • AP21
    Options

you braggin on this Kat?

tf you mean thats not his responsibility??

aint ya'll married irl?

• Kat
    Options

you braggin on this Kat?

aint ya'll married irl?

We really doing this AP?

Yes, we are married. No, it's not his responsibility to pay all my bills, but he does do it. That's a gift to me. I don't need flowers and I certainly don't need candy.

I don't see the problem.
  • AP21
    Options

you braggin on this Kat?

aint ya'll married irl?

We really doing this AP?

Yes, we are married. No, it's not his responsibility to pay all my bills, but he does do it. That's a gift to me. I don't need flowers and I certainly don't need candy.

I don't see the problem.

im just trying to understand Kat, but you right...

i trust you got the situation under control, and thats all that matters so..