Alex Jones is a F-cking Lunatic!

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you dont know the chemical then how do you know the chemical is in the water? It should be a pretty easy detectable find.

And why do the government want ? amphibians and how is a hurricane controlled?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got to about 1:09 mark. then had to press 'stop'. I don't need that level of stupidity in my life.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    If you dont know the chemical then how do you know the chemical is in the water? It should be a pretty easy detectable find.

And why do the government want ? amphibians and how is a hurricane controlled?
    because the men have hormone inblanced of estrogen the frog ? was prolly a case study...

• Copper
    edited February 2017
    What chemical is being put in water to "inbalance hormones" and what device can you use to control weather and was the frog ? a case study or just "prolly"?
  • blackgod813
    What chemical is being put in water to "inbalance hormones" and what device can you use to control weather and was the frog ? a case study or just "prolly"?

Listen before u knew about things tec wise they where being used by the goverment example computers
  • Copper

Listen before u knew about things tec wise they where being used by the goverment example computers

05a.jpg
  • blackgod813
    edited February 2017

05a.jpg

Computers where made in the 50s when did u hear about them??...so what u dont know will fill a book
  • blackgod813

05a.jpg

Computers wherd made in the 50s when did u hear about them??...so what u dont know will fill a book

Im not gucci mane being cloned ? but they cloned sheep when u heard that??? U think u heard about that.when it happen.they gave black me diseases in the army...so what make u think they not doin evil ? now..???...u thank ? cookies an milk..they gave black men syphilis..but u dont think they would give black men in prison other things..???
  • Copper

05a.jpg

Computers where made in the 50s when did u hear about them??...so what u dont know will fill a book

People knew what computers were in the 50s bruh

Back on topic.

What chemical turns people ? and what device controls hurricanes?
  • blackgod813

05a.jpg

Back on topic.

Believe what u want ...my brother ..it will change nothing...but kno this death shall come an pain is promised...
  • Copper

05a.jpg

Back on topic.

Believe what u want ...my brother ..it will change nothing...but kno this death shall come an pain is promised...

Im not saying what i do or dont believe in. Im simply asking you to name the chemical in water that turn men ? and the device that triggers hurricanes.

You should be able to answer that in one sentence.

Youve been diddy bopping around it for 2 pages
  • blackgod813

05a.jpg

Back on topic.

Im not saying what i do or dont believe in. Im simply asking you to name the chemical in water that turn men ? and the device that triggers hurricanes.

The chemical cant b traced obviously but if u look at the growing estrogen rates in men ill back with that fact....one would conclude an its only goin up for one race as for the machine ill bring that fact as well the name of it
  • blackgod813
    HAARP is a target of conspiracy theorists, who claim that it was capable of "weaponizing" weather. Commentators and scientists say that advocates of this theory are "uninformed", as claims made forward fall well outside the abilities of the facility, if not the scope of natural science.[5][6] believe it or not
  • blackgod813
    Context: Higher testosterone in black compared with white men has been postulated to explain their higher prostate cancer incidence. Previous studies comparing hormone levels by race might have been limited by size, restricted age variation, or lack of representation of the general population....i can post a chemist...i can post farkhan talking about it...the food we eat is def a factor....the conspiracy till to destory a black man is all around us
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    HAARP is a target of conspiracy theorists, who claim that it was capable of "weaponizing" weather. Commentators and scientists say that advocates of this theory are "uninformed", as claims made forward fall well outside the abilities of the facility, if not the scope of natural science.[5][6] believe it or not

Copy and paste lol
  • blackgod813
    edited February 2017
  • Copper
    Your copy and past game is terrible

Just name the chemical and device buddy.
  • Copper
    edited February 2017

05a.jpg

Back on topic.

The chemical cant b traced obviously but if u look at the growing estrogen rates in men ill back with that fact....one would conclude an its only goin up for one race as for the machine ill bring that fact as well the name of it

So if the chemical cant be traced how do you come to the conclusion that the water supply is being used as the Trojan horse?

And how do you infect frogs with it and why?

Is it hormone rates in all men or just black men and what study is this frim?
  • blackgod813
    Your copy and past game is terrible

Just name the chemical and device buddy.

I copied pasted to hurry an b thru with this i already said the chemical cant b traced i already said harrp .past that i have no energy let me explain if every black man was in slavery i wouldn't care...i gave what i thought past that....? my dead mamy i got dope to sell.....i mean...im ushering in the end time an thats a fact...
  • King$osa
    King$osa Members Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    Naming the chemical is light work I'll give you a hint bruh..... Monsanto
  • blackgod813

05a.jpg

Back on topic.

So if the chemical cant be traced how do you come to the conclusion that the water supply is being used as the Trojan horse?

And how do you infect frogs with it and why?

Is it hormone rates in all men or just black men and what study is this frim?

The frog thing if u see im only talkin bout black people sooo ...the estorgen is higher in Black men...why would they care if the white men are ? when he a natural ? ....? mentor lesbian all white concepts
  • blackgod813
    Monsanto was one of four groups to introduce genes into plants (1983),[3] and was among the first to conduct field trials of genetically modified crops, (1987). It was one of the top 10 U.S. chemical companies until it divested most of its chemical businesses between 1997 and 2002, through a process of mergers and spin-offs that focused the company on biotechnology.

Monsanto was one of the first companies to apply the biotechnology industry business model to agriculture
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alex Jones is ok, he goes off the wall, but like all sources you don't or can't believe everything he says. With that point made you can't believe what anyone is saying 100 percent. People hold their "sources" up on a pedestal
  • Copper
    Monsanto the company is making black men ? ? How?

Can they also make hurricanes and ? toads?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alex jones is goat

When he trolled those turk ?

https://youtu.be/_m-42A37zxM

Body bag