Alex Jones is a F-cking Lunatic!

Options
13»

Comments

• King$osa
    King$osa Members Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Monsanto the company is making black men ? ? How?

Can they also make hurricanes and ? toads?

Monsanto once used artizane in its pesticides, as did a lot of companies. Artizane is the chemical that they say makes frogs ? but it doesn't, it ? up the reproductive system and has been recorded as turning tadpoles into hermaphrodites. Artizane is found in drinking water across the country so that's where the conspiracy comes from because the EPA really doesn't do ? about it but brush it off by saying there isn't enough data to prove it's detrimental to your health even though it may cause cancer, preterm births and other different developmental issue.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    So a man who thinks the world is ruled by a reptilian alien race is "okay" ?

All of these conspiracy theories depend on the perpetrators being endlessly clever. I think you'll find the facts also work if you assume everyone is endlessly stupid.”

Moving this thread to the Social Lounge where all you tin foil ? can commiserate.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    The fool believes government controls hurricanes and there's something in the tap water that turn frogs ?

Harp real tho...an they do put ? in food to feminize black men

How are hurricanes controlled and what substance is used to turn frogs ? and why does the government want limp wristed frogs?

@Copper

I'm not an expert on haarp or the conspiracy, but during my travels I have read that when haarp shoots over a couple million gigawatts? into the ionosphere that when it comes back down it can do a lot damage. How they direct it and such not a clue(conspiracies will drive you mad).

Frogs don't have to be ? . There are medications that are in our city water, that we don't have a filtration system for before it *gets into us. Normal people shouldn't ingest any amount of drugs for seizures, heart meds, diabetes, diuretics etc... if they don't have those problems.

And Monsanto is bad because the chemicals in their pesticides and stuff are being found in humans, even breast milk so baby gets them from day one. These are known health damaging chemicals.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Tapper keeps asking questions the network will fire him and he will commit "suicide"
    How did Trump know Lawrence E King
    Who killed Terrence Yeaky
    Did Mulder ? Scully without a rubber
    What did E Howard Hunt know and when did he know it
    Who gave Kelly Conway the ?
    Where is Drumpfs sf-85 e quip
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    I know he's not a prophet lol, but if you can filter out some of the crazy, he has been on point with a lot of issues.
    ...make a list.

• janklow
    Options
    They turn men ? ...they do it in prisons...do it Detroit of course i don't know what chemical compound they use.
    you have GOT to do better than this.

also, i feel like there are some more obvious reasons for homosexuality mysteriously appearing in prisons than you're not considering for some reason.
    they gave black men syphilis
    if we're talking about Tuskegee, that is not what ACTUALLY happened.

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was a time I messed with his ? heavy but for about a year now not so much, he can get very crazy at times and it comes off as fear mongering to me BUT if the ? he does say was true then it makes sense that the guy would actually go crazy lol I still haven't made my mind up on if he's good or bad yet, I am leaning towards him being good tho.

I used to listen to his ? too. Not because I believed it all,(not even half) I just like hearing conspiracy theories and in general I have an open mind.

His show is trash now. Mostly commercials. No substance. No guests. He don't even do the conspiracy theory ? anymore. Just 4 hours of Trump dickriding, and "BLM terrorists" it's so disappointing to hear it now

I could actually stomach the fact that he rides for Trump if he actually talked about something interesting
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    They turn men ? ...they do it in prisons...do it Detroit of course i don't know what chemical compound they use.
    you have GOT to do better than this.

also, i feel like there are some more obvious reasons for homosexuality mysteriously appearing in prisons than you're not considering for some reason.
    they gave black men syphilis
    if we're talking about Tuskegee, that is not what ACTUALLY happened.

Ok wat reasons are men homosexual in jail. If you get locked would you ? a dog why because u dnt like dogs so would a man sleep with a man who doesnt like men
  • janklow
    Options
    Ok wat reasons are men homosexual in jail. If you get locked would you ? a dog why because u dnt like dogs so would a man sleep with a man who doesnt like men
    because some people are always going to prioritize sex over "not doing homosexual things" and rationalize it as "it's not ? if..."
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When his " Ultimate White Man Fear" vitriol was spewed on his show I said ? Him! Used 2 rock with em heavy 2. Talking bout " Blacks R gonna ? U, then ? U n da ass with Foot Long ? " I said FOH with that Alien Erotica fantasy ? . He wanna meet A ? 8FT Winged Draconian living in Shambala but scared of ? ! Typical.
  • the_focused_one
    the_focused_one Members Posts: 560 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Controlled opposition like Jesse Ventura.

At one time around when 9/11 first happened, Alex Jones made excellent documentaries and his only conspiracy works were based around real events (Waco, OKC Bombing, 9/11, etc).

But since about the mid-2000s, he has clearly become a cointelpro agent (which is ironic since he is the one who made that program so famously known in the conspiracy research world).

There are 3 things about Alex Jones that are a dead giveaway as to who he serves:

1. His predictions never come to fruition- only minor distraction stuff sometimes comes to light after someone else has already beat him to it. And even though he takes credit for predicting 9/11, he was beat by Bill Cooper by over a month, and Cooper even specifically named Bin Laden as the fall guy and Alex didn't.

2. He goes on endlessly about stupid ? that is completely irrelevant- vaccinations, fluoride, chem trails, evil technology, "mass suicide pills" that are disguised as painkillers and depression medications, etc. He also plugs a ton of worthless products that are also supposed to be counters to the ? that mainstream society consumes that are much better for our health.

3. Alex Jones will talk all day about Free Masons, the Bildeberg group, the Trilateral Commission, the UN, the Vatican, the Bohemian Grove, the Nazis, the Federal Reserve, the CIA, the Globalists, etc.

But their is one group that Alex Jones never wants to talk about... The Zionists.

Alex Jones will move heaven and earth to avoid talking about Israel in any negative light. When confronted about it on phone calls from listeners, Alex will derail any talk about Jews, even the ones that are members of the other groups he loves to rant about (he never mentions their nationalities when he does it of course).

Alex has even gone out of his way to make up narratives about the ARABS controlling Hollywood, or that the Jews didn't invent fractional reserve banking but simply built a network of family owned ? shops that translated well to Wall St. in America. And of course leave it to Alex Jones to talk about "what we know the Nazis and ? did" or "were planning" because "we have the documents," even though no independent researcher has ever found any documentation about planning the Holocaust or anything related to gas chambers and ? "experiments" that he thinks are still taking place today.

Alex Jones is a shill and is only good for short bursts of entertainment through YouTube compilations of his fake rage.
  • JohnBlackwell
    JohnBlackwell Members Posts: 134 ✭✭
    Options
    He is a loon, no doubt about it. How much of it is an act however, I have no idea.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    He is a loon, no doubt about it. How much of it is an act however, I have no idea.
    an act or not.. its dangerous on both accounts it doesnt matter if he doesnt believe it he influences millions. hell he influences the president.. and they believe it