She does not want kids...But she loves you...How to handel the drama?

Options
Cabana_Da_Don
Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
Imagem yourself with a girl that loves you.Buys all your medicine that you need.Helps you out with out you asking.You got a good job she got an ok job.ou just bought land and is trying to build a house but......SHE DOES NOT WANT KIDS.EVER AND YOUR DREAM IS TO HAVE KIDS A CLASSIC HOME.What would you do?

Comments

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bust in it raw

That's ? g,

Introduce her to polygyny
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Bust in it raw

That's ? g,

Introduce her to polygyny

How is it ? if she consents to it. Condoms rip all the time be
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Bust in it raw

Come on I´m serious.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stick it out until she's in her 30s. Then the baby need comes.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited February 2017
    Options

She´s 33.I´m 31 but she´s fine lol.I don´t want to take an L and be with her for like 10 years and look back and be like damn...I don´t got a kid.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is her reason for not wanting kids?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ... Buys all your medicine that you need...

Is this question only for the senior citizens on the IC or can anyone answer ?

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you can always just bring a kid home.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    ... Buys all your medicine that you need...

Is this question only for the senior citizens on the IC or can anyone answer ?

I do sports lol but I have ashtma....Go figure.But while I fight I don´t feel anything but sometimes I feel it.I also take vitamines lmao.Funny ? but true.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have a side baby
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options

She says she does not have patience.She does not want to take care of any kids.I also think it has to do with her mother and mistreating her when she was young.She hates her mother.She says she worried that she´s going to be a horrible mom.When I toucht the subject she gets really mad.Like very mad screaming on the phone.I´m thinking of lettting her go.But I love her.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? city

Ow ya im cheating too
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She´s 33.I´m 31 but she´s fine lol.I don´t want to take an L and be with her for like 10 years and look back and be like damn...I don´t got a kid.

31? damn you better get a move on you and a prospective girl don't have much time. You wanna be 50 running around with a kid?
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She says she does not have patience.She does not want to take care of any kids.I also think it has to do with her mother and mistreating her when she was young.She hates her mother.She says she worried that she´s going to be a horrible mom.When I toucht the subject she gets really mad.Like very mad screaming on the phone.I´m thinking of lettting her go.But I love her.

She's not a woman. sounds more like a teenage drama queen
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options

31? damn you better get a move on you and a prospective girl don't have much time. You wanna be 50 running around with a kid?

I have no problem being 50 and running around with a kid.I´m going to do martial arts my whole life.I can handle it.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OK here is a suggestion I know is not popular in our community. Go to therapy. Go as a couple first and try to convince her to go solo. I say go as couple first so she can see u are cool with it. U won't look at her differently if she goes by herself. She needs to go solo though cuz she might not open up to u. It sounds like something happened that she is not telling u.

If u love her give it ur all. If u gotta leave at least u tried.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options

She's not a woman. sounds more like a teenage drama queen

I´m starting to think that too.She did miss her teenage years living in a boarding school.It seems like she´s living it right now with me but she does not act like a teen.
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    is having kids that much fun really? i sure can't tell with how much my friends with kids are always complaining or trying to get me to babysit. what is wrong with spending y'all lives fulfilling each other? cuz having kids is a guaranteed lock-down for at least 13 years cuz they can't be left alone before then.

i actually know i'd be a great mom, i just like my carefree life too much, plus peace and quiet, sleeping in and disposable income. if you really love this girl, think about if giving her up is worth hypothetical children. and do you really wanna have kids because it's what you want or what you think you should want or do?

• Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I'll stay with her cuz we're like-minded
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    is having kids that much fun really? i sure can't tell with how much my friends with kids are always complaining or trying to get me to babysit. what is wrong with spending y'all lives fulfilling each other? cuz having kids is a guaranteed lock-down for at least 13 years cuz they can't be left alone before then.

i actually know i'd be a great mom, i just like my carefree life too much, plus peace and quiet, sleeping in and disposable income. if you really love this girl, think about if giving her up is worth hypothetical children. and do you really wanna have kids because it's what you want or what you think you should want or do?

I always wanted one.I heard people complain about kids but can´t imagem themselves without them.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    Get a dog.
    She said that.I was like wtf?
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    OK here is a suggestion I know is not popular in our community. Go to therapy. Go as a couple first and try to convince her to go solo. I say go as couple first so she can see u are cool with it. U won't look at her differently if she goes by herself. She needs to go solo though cuz she might not open up to u. It sounds like something happened that she is not telling u.

If u love her give it ur all. If u gotta leave at least u tried.

Okay I will.That makes a lot of sense.I will try.I like this ideia a lot.