She does not want kids...But she loves you...How to handel the drama?

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the one hand, it's refreshing to not have a chick pressuring for kids but gettin hyped at the mention of it seems overboard.

If it's a dealbreaker for both parties then it's probably not worth trying to go that route. The chick seemed to give a pretty good warning and this ain't some light ? .
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Imagem yourself with a girl that loves you.Buys all your medicine that you need.Helps you out with out you asking.You got a good job she got an ok job.ou just bought land and is trying to build a house but......SHE DOES NOT WANT KIDS.EVER AND YOUR DREAM IS TO HAVE KIDS A CLASSIC HOME.What would you do?

Leave and find a woman who wants what you want....no point in being with somebody who has expressed they don't have the same goal as you do in terms of a relationship. You're wasting your time and theirs waiting hoping they change their mind
  • blackrain
    Stick it out until she's in her 30s. Then the baby need comes.

She´s 33.I´m 31 but she´s fine lol.I don´t want to take an L and be with her for like 10 years and look back and be like damn...I don´t got a kid.

31? damn you better get a move on you and a prospective girl don't have much time. You wanna be 50 running around with a kid?

31 ain't old...that's still plenty of time to have a kid
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »

She´s 33.I´m 31 but she´s fine lol.I don´t want to take an L and be with her for like 10 years and look back and be like damn...I don´t got a kid.

31? damn you better get a move on you and a prospective girl don't have much time. You wanna be 50 running around with a kid?

they consider you an old maid in the trailer park if you don't have a kid by 16

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kai wrote: »

Wtf?I never said anything bad about you.I don´t get why you said that.WTF.
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator

lmao, @Cabana_Da_Don, i'm not talking about you and yours, that comment was for @BiblicalAtheist ? talking like 31 was too old to have kids
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Move on from her because we are not comparable.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have no problem being 50 and running around with a kid.I´m going to do martial arts my whole life.I can handle it.
    Oh well then nvm. How much time you got in on this girl?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You ask yourself, whats more important, her or kids and depending on your decision make a move. Shouldnt be that hard, especially at 31.
  • Cabana_Da_Don

lmao, @Cabana_Da_Don, i'm not talking about you and yours, that comment was for @BiblicalAtheist ? talking like 31 was too old to have kids

I don´t even know why that line hurt so much but it got to me.You probably got some URL bars.
  • blackrain

Lol ? if you a man with kids and above age 25 people think something is wrong with you
  • bazuzu
    bazuzu Members Posts: 1
    man the ? up and move the ? on STOP BEING A ?
  • Cabana_Da_Don

I have no problem being 50 and running around with a kid.I´m going to do martial arts my whole life.I can handle it.

2 years and couple months.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is her reason for not wanting kids?

She says she does not have patience.She does not want to take care of any kids.I also think it has to do with her mother and mistreating her when she was young.She hates her mother.She says she worried that she´s going to be a horrible mom.When I toucht the subject she gets really mad.Like very mad screaming on the phone.I´m thinking of lettting her go.But I love her.

I don't want kids either.

Go ahead and break up with her.

She'd be perfect for me.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    AZTG wrote: »
    You ask yourself, whats more important, her or kids and depending on your decision make a move. Shouldnt be that hard, especially at 31.

I know right but I´m a Libra.I´m just going to jedi trick her and just nut in her.? it.
  • deadeye
    edited February 2017
    OK here is a suggestion I know is not popular in our community. Go to therapy. Go as a couple first and try to convince her to go solo. I say go as couple first so she can see u are cool with it. U won't look at her differently if she goes by herself. She needs to go solo though cuz she might not open up to u. It sounds like something happened that she is not telling u.

If u love her give it ur all. If u gotta leave at least u tried.

She doesn't need therapy.

Simply because there's nothing wrong with her.

She already knows she doesn't want kids because of how her mother treated her and how afraid she is of being a terrible mom.

Everything doesn't need to be "fixed."

I mean, what if she's right?

What if she actually would be a terrible mother?

Waste all that time and money in therapy.......twisting her head up to make her believe she can handle motherhood.......she ends up having kids..........and it turns out just like she thought it would.

But, I guess it makes sense.

More money for the therapist because she's gonna need more therapy to cope with being in a miserable situation that she never wanted to be in to begin with.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    What kids add to your life > What kids take from your life

Pawns are almost an annoyance at the beginning of a chess game, but the further along the game goes, the more valuable and appreciated they become.

A man that hasn't considered his legacy after he's gone by a certain age is living wrong.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

2 years and couple months.

? that's some time, and a hard place to be, especially if she's 33 and still doesn't want them. Can't really convince her into it cuz she may hold resentment after. Did she ever go into depth why she doesn't want kids?

Lol @ I'm a libra, ol' I can't make up my mind zodiac
  • deadeye

Lol ? if you a man with kids and above age 25 people think something is wrong with you

You mean over 25 without kids don't you?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell her to get an IUD. I don't want kinda either.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 years in and she still ain't with it.
    Cancel her ass.
    You know how many women out there? Come to essence fest

And why is the first benefit buying your Medication u got conditions b?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bust in it raw

Come on I´m serious.

I'm dead serious, if she absolutely don't want kids..and this her personal choice..then it's absolutely up to her to make sure she don't have kids..be it spermicide, female condoms, the pill or the patch..

All I know is I'm cuming in raw and im shootin from three

ab0l96paomtp.gif

You don't want me to score, stop da ball at the key
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol...bars, and I ain't even try to do that
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably going to have to move on; I know I would. Having kids is a must for me.