She does not want kids...But she loves you...How to handel the drama?

Options
13»

Comments

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stick it out until she's in her 30s. Then the baby need comes.

She´s 33.I´m 31 but she´s fine lol.I don´t want to take an L and be with her for like 10 years and look back and be like damn...I don´t got a kid.

31? damn you better get a move on you and a prospective girl don't have much time. You wanna be 50 running around with a kid?

I have no problem being 50 and running around with a kid.I´m going to do martial arts my whole life.I can handle it.
    Oh well then nvm. How much time you got in on this girl?

2 years and couple months.

? that's some time, and a hard place to be, especially if she's 33 and still doesn't want them. Can't really convince her into it cuz she may hold resentment after. Did she ever go into depth why she doesn't want kids?

Lol @ I'm a libra, ol' I can't make up my mind zodiac

She said the world is a ? up place.It´s all ? up there´s no hope and it just keeps getting worse.Killings,Racism etc.She thinks its cruelty to bring a kid to this world and she thinks she´s going to be a bad mother.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    is having kids that much fun really? i sure can't tell with how much my friends with kids are always complaining or trying to get me to babysit. what is wrong with spending y'all lives fulfilling each other? cuz having kids is a guaranteed lock-down for at least 13 years cuz they can't be left alone before then.

i actually know i'd be a great mom, i just like my carefree life too much, plus peace and quiet, sleeping in and disposable income. if you really love this girl, think about if giving her up is worth hypothetical children. and do you really wanna have kids because it's what you want or what you think you should want or do?

those are the triggers which tells me you still hate your step son. egghead you're a mother a stepmom that's been in his life for some years now and you speak from this perspective?? smh

where's your growth?

1249.gif
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    OK here is a suggestion I know is not popular in our community. Go to therapy. Go as a couple first and try to convince her to go solo. I say go as couple first so she can see u are cool with it. U won't look at her differently if she goes by herself. She needs to go solo though cuz she might not open up to u. It sounds like something happened that she is not telling u.

If u love her give it ur all. If u gotta leave at least u tried.

She doesn't need therapy.

Simply because there's nothing wrong with her.

She already knows she doesn't want kids because of how her mother treated her and how afraid she is of being a terrible mom.

Everything doesn't need to be "fixed."

I mean, what if she's right?

What if she actually would be a terrible mother?

Waste all that time and money in therapy.......twisting her head up to make her believe she can handle motherhood.......she ends up having kids..........and it turns out just like she thought it would.

But, I guess it makes sense.

More money for the therapist because she's gonna need more therapy to cope with being in a miserable situation that she never wanted to be in to begin with.

Lmao my bad I was trying to be supportive. I read this and starting think ok maybe he should leave lmao.

• TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love child e a younger ? . Can't lose
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is having kids that much fun really? i sure can't tell with how much my friends with kids are always complaining or trying to get me to babysit. what is wrong with spending y'all lives fulfilling each other? cuz having kids is a guaranteed lock-down for at least 13 years cuz they can't be left alone before then.

i actually know i'd be a great mom, i just like my carefree life too much, plus peace and quiet, sleeping in and disposable income. if you really love this girl, think about if giving her up is worth hypothetical children. and do you really wanna have kids because it's what you want or what you think you should want or do?

Although some say that I'll make a dope father but this is the same reasons why I don't want any. I love that luxury
  • godoffun
    godoffun Members Posts: 203 ✭✭
    Options
    Get Nutty or find a new chick.
    Side note: 2stepz_ahead :that livefromthe215 show is funny as ? .
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »

those are the triggers which tells me you still hate your step son. egghead you're a mother a stepmom that's been in his life for some years now and you speak from this perspective?? smh

where's your growth?

1249.gif

smh, stop it, i was referring to biological motherhood. my step son was/is great, i got to do all the great parts of motherhood without all the headache parts. first off, i was only in his life from the age of 5, so i didn't have all the sleepless nights. he had visitation with his mother, so my weekends always been free. i never had to discipline him because his father handled that. i got to play with him, cook for him which i love anyway, and spend time doing fun things like taking him places. between that and how i practically raised my younger siblings, i've gotten enough of the nurturing experience for a lifetime

on top of that, i contribute to countless children's lives on a regular basis since i provide academic help and tutoring service to children in need, and my husband couches multiple sports, so we don't need to have any biological children of our own to get those nurturing needs meet or to leave some kind of legacy. my step-son is 18 now and going to college. keeping him on the straight and narrow at that age is enough work in itself, and he has our complete focus, which he wouldn't if i had a child

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

People complain about life in general..kids are part of that life for some people. Just because your kids are your kids don't mean they won't do things that other humans do that annoy you. And somebody asking you to babysit don't mean they don't like their kids...just means they wanna go somewhere without their kids
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stick it out until she's in her 30s. Then the baby need comes.

She´s 33.I´m 31 but she´s fine lol.I don´t want to take an L and be with her for like 10 years and look back and be like damn...I don´t got a kid.

31? damn you better get a move on you and a prospective girl don't have much time. You wanna be 50 running around with a kid?

I have no problem being 50 and running around with a kid.I´m going to do martial arts my whole life.I can handle it.
    Oh well then nvm. How much time you got in on this girl?

2 years and couple months.

? that's some time, and a hard place to be, especially if she's 33 and still doesn't want them. Can't really convince her into it cuz she may hold resentment after. Did she ever go into depth why she doesn't want kids?

Lol @ I'm a libra, ol' I can't make up my mind zodiac

She said the world is a ? up place.It´s all ? up there´s no hope and it just keeps getting worse.Killings,Racism etc.She thinks its cruelty to bring a kid to this world and she thinks she´s going to be a bad mother.

She does have a point there, except about being a bad mum. I'm inclined to believe society is going to get much worse before the trek back up. Its not even my issue and my head is stuck between a rock and a hard place on this.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    We broke up....Soooo.Unfortunatly she was not having it and I´m not giving up.I´m getting old and she argues wayyyy to ? much.So ? it.I let the dime go.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We broke up....Soooo.Unfortunatly she was not having it and I´m not giving up.I´m getting old and she argues wayyyy to ? much.So ? it.I let the dime go.

Give me her contact information.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Damn that was abrupt, didn't expect that.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Post pics
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she would be perfection. i have zero desire to be someones father
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    And this is why black men fail.I´m talking about real issues and dudes want to slide in.This is the reason why we don´t trust each other.You can go online and find women that want no children.If you have to get it from me you are in trouble ya dirt bags I would never help ya!
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options

Man I´m sad and worried but I´ll have to stick it out.She´s saying she´s not psichologically prepared to have a child.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

See @Kai you and me....we here!

giphy.gif

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The older I get, the more I feel like kids is just some ? they tell you you're supposed to do as a woman. If I had them by accident, I'd take good care of the little ? but I aint pressed about kids AT ALL.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Man I´m sad and worried but I´ll have to stick it out.She´s saying she´s not psichologically prepared to have a child.

Kids is a big thing and imo its better to move on than entrap someone or convince them to have them. Best of luck to you and may Uni bring you that which you desire.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welcome to life bruh

I never met a chick that didnt want kids ...but I can understand if she is doubting herself as a parent

But no parent is perfect and usually learn by the second child...if they are active in their lives

Bring some of your family kids around she might change her mind when she sees how you interact with them

• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get a dog.

You can ? a dog and dogs cant make you a grandfather

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Options

Kids is a big thing and imo its better to move on than entrap someone or convince them to have them. Best of luck to you and may Uni bring you that which you desire.

Thanks family I appreciate the support I really do.It's good seeing how there's still a percentage of our people that are mature.Much love and ? Bless you I respect you as a man.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The older I get, the more I feel like kids is just some ? they tell you you're supposed to do as a woman. If I had them by accident, I'd take good care of the little ? but I aint pressed about kids AT ALL.

"So u can hold off on the pureed chitlins"
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thats the thing with having kids babe, the moment you give birth is the moment you forget about yourself...nothing seems important anymore except for your baby.