WHY DEFEND IMMIGRANT'S AND TRANSGENDER PEOPLE???

rebootx1
rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
Especially if you are black,.BLACK people basically built this country and still get no respect and justice overly imprisoned and falsely imprisoned. I don't see people standing with us but when something is suppose to be given to minorities they are there to intercept resources that are meant for u I don't understand

https://youtu.be/kRkDDhIDn98

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • rebootx1
    edited February 2017
    Watch the video black immigrants don't identify with you blackass unless it's a grant or something that suppose to be given to black minorities then they at the front of the line, also transgender is borderline ? , when talking about kids using the washroom, just use what ever washroom that fit your ? , they should just put a ? and ? on 1 door, and a ? on the other door, the more society moves forward in time the more ? ? it gets. Why is it even a discussion on this, do we really need resources even focused on this.Black people wake up all this is a distraction to keep your black ass confused to keep u down
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    do unto others as you want done to you.
  • rebootx1
    Please explain why you disagree, just calling something stupid is just a reflection of the lack of intellect from the person throwing names at it
  • rebootx1
    IF U CAME HERE ILLEGALLY, THAT MEAN U BROKE THE LAW TO GET HERE.OBAMA EVEN HAD A PROGRAM SET UP TO MAKE U LEGAL, BLACK PEOPLE HAVE TO FOLLOW THE LAW EVEN THOUGH THEY GET NO JUSTICE, NO I WILL NOT STAND WITH ANYONE BREAKING THE LAW, THEN WHEN I GET KILLED FOR DRIVING WITH A BROKEN TAIL LIGHT BY THE POLIVE, PEOPLE SAY WELL HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BROKEN THE LAW
  • rebootx1
    5th letter u feel me, we been bamboozled for too long , and it's not that hard to understand, even for uneducated black people, YOU GOT BUSSED UPSIDE YOU HEAD AND THROWN IN JAIL for something u didn't do, you lost your job and spent 2 months in there and nothing happened when they found out it wasn't you, now immigrants are being cracked down on and you at the front of the line fore them fighting, YOU ? MORE IGNORANT AND STUPID THAN I THOUGHT
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The weird thing is if you went to the home countries of these immigrants....they're more racist than here. We can go all day about how immigrants have treated us since the post Civil War era. Italians, Irish, Mexican, Asian, Arab, and so on ALL have been racist as hell to us. Black America is the only group that didn't immigrate her, we were forced here and built this country up on our backs. Civil Rights is here because we fought for them. We didn't take off to another country, we made it a reality in America. So not only do illegals leave their home country to live off our dime....they also want us to fight their battles for them.

And the whole transgender thing is a direct result of liberalism taking over in our community. Wasn't like that even 10 years ago.
  • rebootx1
    I CAN'T BELIEVE MY PEOPLE IS THIS DUMB , I'M NOT SUPER SMART AND I CAN SEE THIS, DO WE HATE EACH OTHER THIS MUCH, THAT WE WILL AGREE WITH OUR OPRESSOR TO SEE OUR OWN DEMISE, THEY SHOT OWN US BUT THEY WANT TO COME HERE AS A WHOLE AMERICA PERIOD, SO WHAT U THINK THEY THINK ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited February 2017
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    IF U CAME HERE ILLEGALLY, THAT MEAN U BROKE THE LAW TO GET HERE.OBAMA EVEN HAD A PROGRAM SET UP TO MAKE U LEGAL, BLACK PEOPLE HAVE TO FOLLOW THE LAW EVEN THOUGH THEY GET NO JUSTICE, NO I WILL NOT STAND WITH ANYONE BREAKING THE LAW, THEN WHEN I GET KILLED FOR DRIVING WITH A BROKEN TAIL LIGHT BY THE POLIVE, PEOPLE SAY WELL HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BROKEN THE LAW

you can type in caps all you want dude, it still wont validate your "us vs them" argument , you can do much better than that. Moreover the Trump administration's agenda is far more sinister than trynna get rid of "bad hombres".

and Black people are not a monolith or shill because we dont all believe in your version of "black power" and racial equivalency.
  • rebootx1
    GOT U SO GO AHEAD AND DELETE YOUR POST, FIRST OFF I SAID NOTHING ABOUT BLACK POWER, AND I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT US VS THEM , ALL I'M SAYING IF I MUST FLOOR THE LAW THEN I THINK OTHER PEOPLE IN AMERICA SHOULD HAVE TO FOLLOW THOSE SAME LAWS
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    GOT U SO GO AHEAD AND DELETE YOUR POST, FIRST OFF I SAID NOTHING ABOUT BLACK POWER, AND I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT US VS THEM , ALL I'M SAYING IF I MUST FLOOR THE LAW THEN I THINK OTHER PEOPLE IN AMERICA SHOULD HAVE TO FOLLOW THOSE SAME LAWS

You literally just said "why should black people defend..." and "My Black People" also mentioning transfender people as if there are no Black trans people , thats seems like differentiating yourself from them as other.

Laws are made and can be change or amended if they are impractical or are archiac.

In which the proposed Trump immigration ban/laws and rescinding of the Transgender bathroom laws lack in empathy, american values , antagonistic , about political point scoring and clearly not well thought out thus all the outrage.

• rebootx1
    BLACK TRANSGENDER PEOPLE R BLACK FIRST BEFORE THEY R TRANS, AND NO WE NOT CHANGING NO LAWS CUZ SOME PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THEM WHEN WE LOST SO MANY PEOPLE BY THE HANDS OF PEOPLE DEFENDING AND UPHOLDING THE LAW EVEN IF IT WAS UNJUST AGAINST OUR PEOPLE
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let the Immigrants which are mostly latino fight their own battles, they are flip flops anyway
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Human nature to only care about your own issues.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sentiment is slowly growing across the Internet, some people are saying we should sit out of these protests and let them handle.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R0mp wrote: »

What?!
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    R0mp wrote: »

What?!

For the people that get surprised when one minority group doesn't stand with another minority group, ppl only care about their own ? .
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Watch the video black immigrants don't identify with you blackass
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Black people have to stop allowing themselves to be used as shills for other groups when they rarely stand up for us on a collective level. When ? happens to black people we are on our own. And that's fine, we just need to return the favor.
    5th letter u feel me
    @rebootx1 I'm sorry to tell u but you just agreed with a black immigrant that dont identity with your black ass.
    5Th letter is a ? foreigner. Jamaican descent ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Especially if you are black,.BLACK people basically built this country and still get no respect and justice overly imprisoned and falsely imprisoned. I don't see people standing with us but when something is suppose to be given to minorities they are there to intercept resources that are meant for u I don't understand

You do know it's black immigrants

how the Haitians get treated for years?

who stood up for them?

only ? ? did was claim to boycott the DR.

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »

You do know it's black immigrants

how the Haitians get treated for years?

who stood up for them?

only ? ? did was claim to boycott the DR.

And we all know u aint boycottin dr for ?