WHY DEFEND IMMIGRANT'S AND TRANSGENDER PEOPLE???

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    This sentiment is slowly growing across the Internet, some people are saying we should sit out of these protests and let them handle.

I have said this herevon this site....

I actually been saying the premise of this thread.

as long as everyone was ? on black people, it was cool.

we were the criminals, the bad people, need to be brutalized.... everything was OK that was happening to us.

now when white people don't want them.....now it's a huge problem.

white I did see white people at the black lives matter movement..... I didn't see too many Muslims. or iragis or perdeeps
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Black people have to stop allowing themselves to be used as shills for other groups when they rarely stand up for us on a collective level. When ? happens to black people we are on our own. And that's fine, we just need to return the favor.

no community share the same thoughts and sentiments. not even our own. so to expect an entire group of people to ride for you is unrealistic. but because the entire community doesn't ride for you, you conclude that we don't receive support for other oppressed groups

that's a flat out lie, and I'm convinced some of you ? live in a box

Nice straw man argument.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    Watch the video black immigrants don't identify with you blackass
    Black people have to stop allowing themselves to be used as shills for other groups when they rarely stand up for us on a collective level. When ? happens to black people we are on our own. And that's fine, we just need to return the favor.
    5th letter u feel me
    @rebootx1 I'm sorry to tell u but you just agreed with a black immigrant that dont identity with your black ass.
    5Th letter is a ? foreigner. Jamaican descent ? .

I identify with my race more than anything. Because they treat my black ass no different just because I'm Jamaican. "? " ? suck a ? .
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th letter u feel me
    @rebootx1 I'm sorry to tell u but you just agreed with a black immigrant that dont identity with your black ass.

I identify with my race more than anything. Because they treat my black ass no different just because I'm Jamaican. "? " ? suck a ? .

Smh you're an idiot.
    And nh foh with that
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont get it man. You dont have to defend anyone. And you dont have to not defend anyone. Just do you and live by your principles.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    5th letter u feel me

Smh you're an idiot.
    And nh foh with that

I said suck A ? . Now get lost.
  • gns
    Options
    5th letter u feel me

Smh you're an idiot.
    And nh foh with that

And I said your an idiot.
    Stupid battybwoi
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    5th letter u feel me

Smh you're an idiot.
    And nh foh with that

Stupid battybwoi

Didn't I tell you to get lost? Why are you still quoting me? And it's *you're since you want to call someone an idiot. And ain't you the ? that had ? dating ads popping on your screen?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont got time for stupid..

ill keep it short.. white man came to a land wipe people out .. established laws on the land he saw fit.. thats the crime..

tldr; You are a ? idiot
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th letter u feel me

Smh you're an idiot.
    And nh foh with that

Stupid battybwoi

Didn't I tell you to get lost? Why are you still quoting me? And it's *you're since you want to call someone an idiot. And ain't you the ? that had ? dating ads popping on your screen?

Yeah thats him...? local latino ads (he should be banned)
  • gns
    Options
    5th letter u feel me

Smh you're an idiot.
    And nh foh with that

Stupid battybwoi

Tell your obesity to get lost u fat ?
  • 5th Letter
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    SMH @ the notion that slavery would've been abolished, Jim Crow would have been rescinded, civil rights ... ALL could have been purchased with American blood...

If NOT one single white person- or any other ethnicity ... gave a ? about us.

Ignoring nuance and historical context sounds cool, but it is grossly oversimplified and divisive.

Y'all with this monolith thinking are no worse than Trump and his white supremacists.

Right because slavery was abolished because they gave a ? about black people. Word to the white supremacist Abraham Lincoln who abolished slavery. You think they really stopped Jim Crow etc because they gave a ? about black people? You sound naive as ? . Ignoring historical context is why you can spew this garbage about black people possibly being "divisive" because we are saying that we no longer will join other groups to help them fight their battles when it's not reciprocated back to us from them. Every other group is in business for themselves, yet you're mad because we're saying it's time for us to do for ourselves and not worry about anybody else? We've cared for others enough. What have being inclusive got us? What's the definition of insanity?
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    5th letter u feel me

Smh you're an idiot.
    And nh foh with that

Stupid battybwoi

I did I weigh 235.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Because picking and choosing when to call out clear ? cuz you're waiting to see what somebody else has to say first is wack and corny
  • gns
    Options
    5th letter u feel me

Smh you're an idiot.
    And nh foh with that

Stupid battybwoi

I did I weigh 235.

I aint ask u for your dimensions fruitcake
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Because picking and choosing when to call out clear ? cuz you're waiting to see what somebody else has to say first is wack and corny

or maybe they need to suffer for a while to not be dikkheads when ? goes back to normal
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

or maybe they need to suffer for a while to not be dikkheads when ? goes back to normal

What does this mean tho? Lol

I mean...I'm all for riding for black, but I'm ME the person before anything else. And my conscience won't allow me to ignore some ? that is obviously wrong.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

What does this mean tho? Lol

I mean...I'm all for riding for black, but I'm ME the person before anything else. And my conscience won't allow me to ignore some ? that is obviously wrong.

I get your point and I see where you're coming from. However there are some black people who are tired of being nice to others without it being reciprocated back to us when we're getting our ? kicked in. So seeing them get treated like we usually get treated especially when they didn't give a ? when we were targeted, don't make us very sympathetic. Of course we're not apathetic but just like we were on our own when dealing with our issues we're saying good luck and handle y'all issues. We got too many problems of our own.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I CAN'T BELIEVE MY PEOPLE IS THIS DUMB , I'M NOT SUPER SMART AND I CAN SEE THIS, DO WE HATE EACH OTHER THIS MUCH, THAT WE WILL AGREE WITH OUR OPRESSOR TO SEE OUR OWN DEMISE, THEY SHOT OWN US BUT THEY WANT TO COME HERE AS A WHOLE AMERICA PERIOD, SO WHAT U THINK THEY THINK ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE.

Isn't that exactly what you are doing?

Be careful for what you stand for because the same tactics will be used to knock you down.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    its kinda like a rich ? see me staving and broke and always calling me lazy and worthless and won't help me or feed me . telling me im the reason why I am the way I am.

then when "circumstances" causes him to lamd in the same position as me...he wants me to help him survive and get back on his feet and complaining that people treat him bad an he don't like it.

@blackrain
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its not about being nice.. its about right and wrong..

PRO BLACK prerequisites are not.. indifference and ANTI-(Fill in the blank)

? act like there is some sort of grand unity amongst Negroes if its happening to anyone else it damn sure is happening to us.. im not competing for the most weighty oppression

Saying ? everything or anyone without reason is idiotic hammerheaded ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread title is confusing. Immigrant's what tho?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    its kinda like a rich ? see me staving and broke and always calling me lazy and worthless and won't help me or feed me . telling me im the reason why I am the way I am.

then when "circumstances" causes him to lamd in the same position as me...he wants me to help him survive and get back on his feet and complaining that people treat him bad an he don't like it.

@blackrain

Why did you tag me on this?