Fresh Produce Beat Battle 2: Mr Popo v. drematic (Winner: Drematic)

Options
2»

Comments

• drematic
    drematic Members Posts: 234
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i feel ya dude, real life been kickin in on all of us lately
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Drematic, i like the fact that over the years of listening to your joints, you stick to your sound, but at the same time have the ability to switch up when needed, that "M-Town" joint is real funky, like modern southern hip hop funk...plus it coincided with the reference, so go figure. good ? yo...real southerplayalistic type ?

PoPo, your beat was mellow doe, i like that ? , thats my speed. your joint was as equally southernplayalistic as Dre's, but as far as listening pleasure goes, i'll take your beat, but they were both neck and neck as far as the criteria, so props to you too Po.

Round 1: POPO

Dremaic your "Beamin" beat was ill, i woulda actually liked to hear someone other than lupe on it, but the beat itself is gutta, i dont know if that fits the criteria, but it is a beat battle, so i dont know, so when dude drop he has to bring it. The third round beat Dre was ok, I dont know if u took it light bcuz u were too comfortable, but after listen to the sample, your joint sounds about right...so if he cant top your round 2 beat, this round would be the tie breaker for me, all in all good ? doe.

PoPo, I'll be waiting to crit yours...
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If Popo don't drop his beats for the last 2 Rounds by Thursday @ 5 PST, Dre moves on to the Semis by default.
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    congrats to Gorilla Pimpin' Grodd!!!
  • drematic
    drematic Members Posts: 234
    edited September 2010
    Options
    'preciate it. guess melodic psyche said ? it.