White House bans news outlets that are breaking stories on Trump's ties to Russia…

2»

Comments

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FOH - vs FOX news ?

This ain't a matter of "lying". This MF is trying to pick only news outlets that will run the stories he wants to run.

And who the ? you calling small-minded, boot-licker.

Where were your posts complaining about "fake news" before Trump gave you the term ?

Isn't Fox news where Trump got his erroneous Sweden story earlier this week ? But he doesn't consider them fake news. Again - FOH.

I got a few posts about fake news you can search them if you want. Ain't no bootl icker here, you just lack basic intelligence, that's your problem not mine. I didn't even vote I'm a staunch political atheist
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Real talk! this ban of the NYT, CNN, Huff Post & Politico should NOT be taken lightly.

America needs to be ringing a DEFCON 1 alarm!!

Trump is a ? fascist. He is trying to destroy any confidence the American ppl have in ANY media that is critical of him.

He is attempting to brain wash the minds of the American ppl to where ppl only believe him & pro trump news outlets.

These are very serious and very dangerous times. it should NOT be taken lightly.
  • marc123
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Damn, impeachment is coming sooner than later.

one can only hope
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited February 2017
    i dont think alot of people know what the definition of fake news , and thats Trump's ploy to muddle the waters (for especially) too easily paranoid individuals.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it werent for CNN we'd be having a sanders presidency, ? them.

Sweeping generalization.... Data doesn't support this conclusion.

But CNN has done seriously shady ? and I don't really ? with them, anyway.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Media need to go in on his taxes and see if those apprentice tapes tom arnold was talking about exists
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    marc123 wrote: »
    Real talk! this ban of the NYT, CNN, Huff Post & Politico should NOT be taken lightly.

Trump is a ? fascist. He is trying to destroy any confidence the American ppl have in ANY media that is critical of him.

He is attempting to brain wash the minds of the American ppl to where ppl only believe him & pro trump news outlets.

These are very serious and very dangerous times. it should NOT be taken lightly.

People really think this ? is funny or that people are being paranoid. This muthafucka is compromising free press and free speech. No matters u feel about CNN, the fact that he's not allowing them and other outlets the ability to report on him is super ? dangerous. This ? should worry you regardless of party affiliation. First month in office
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Media need to go in on his taxes and see if those apprentice tapes tom arnold was talking about exists

I'm skeptical as to whether either of these would have a large effect at this point.

Other than a huge conflict of interest on a national level.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »
    This is wrong on every level. As i was against certain media colluding with the DNC im against Trump's efforts to control the narrative of his administration.

Media scrutiny and harsh public opinion come with the job. I'd assume this will only make said banned outlets more vigilant though.

GOATed.

I never thought we'd ever agree on anything. But let me give credit where it's due.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reading the responses in here just shows how brainwashed Americans have become, Trump is trying to help you ya dumb ? , CNN has been apart of many many false flags over the years along with many other top news broadcasters, get em Trump!
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, that last presidential election was just sooo bad. And this is what we have to deal with now. But it's really our fault.

I'll never side with the mainstream media, because the mainstream media is just a circus of untruth and propaganda. I can't understand how some of you even support sources like CNN. Regardless, unfortunately, the mainstream media has a natural right to exist.

I don't like the media, but I also don't like what Trump is doing, but if it's legal, then it's legal. If it shouldn't be legal, then we obviously have work to do to change matters so that it should be illegal.

Ugh, American politics is so surreal. It's a hopeless situation.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

You're already brainwashed by the outlets he is trying to ban though
  • marc123
    edited February 2017

You're already brainwashed by the outlets he is trying to ban though

how u figure? U talkin like u kno me irl