? Be Mad Butthurt Why Do ? Do ? Like This?

Options

Comments

• NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    MazterChef wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    She'll definitely like dark skin ? now though...

c8qtww2i8xzb.jpg
    ? wit soft ass lightskin ? is why she took it in stride, ...her first instinct was to be passive about it.

black people got deep issues man how you walk around with all that hurt inside?

Exactly man thats some feelings comin out there in that comment smh.haha
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

c8qtww2i8xzb.jpg
    ? wit soft ass lightskin ? is why she took it in stride, ...her first instinct was to be passive about it.

Exactly man thats some feelings comin out there in that comment smh.haha

lmao all kindz
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    The lack of ? I have is astronomical towards this random broad

It's her preference

Who cares

There are millions of girls out there that look that much better than her

that don't have that mindset

then you got some girls that strictly date black guys

It's whatever

• spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wowwww....that dude has some issues man...I'm sure he cried in the car
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    This is Queenz Flip, his whole channel is about bringing guests on to do stupid ? like this. You could obviously hear that he's joking. Dude's baby daughter is probably lighter than that chick.

Smh.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    her preference is her ? preference...
    ? prefer ? with ? or fat ? ..

or long hair..

who gives a ? ??
    yeh..

that was some ? ? ..

This some backwards ass ? bruh and you know it
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I sent my Co worker to the store last week , she comes back all rattled talking bout a ? tried to fight her, got in her face and ? cuz she wouldn't let him holla
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

c8qtww2i8xzb.jpg

I grudge ? light skinned ? ?

We seen yo wife....tell da truff

That, my friend was based on more than looks

Even though she is attractive
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    her preference is her ? preference...
    ? prefer ? with ? or fat ? ..

or long hair..

who gives a ? ??
    yeh..

that was some ? ? ..

You dumb ? .

Why don't you sit the ? down.
  • Undefeatable
    edited February 2017
    Options
    If you negros can't see that not liking dark-skinned ppl is different from not liking overweight or small-chested women, then I don't know what to tell you.

All this self-righteousness and indignation that you display on here about race, but you negros still do not have a solid understanding of race.

None of that, however, is to condone what he did with the water.
  • Undefeatable
    Options

It's her preference

Who cares

It's whatever

That's not the point b. The attitude itself is troubling, and we should find it such even if we weren't checking for her.

The reason to be mad, if you're a dark-skinned, is not because this particular woman is now out of reach.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, I remember when that ? Broderick posted about how dark skinned women are beautiful and light-skinned women were on that but ALL women are beautiful tip.

People get piqued as ? when they feel they aren't being included.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you negros can't see that not liking dark-skinned ppl is different from not liking overweight or small-chested women, then I don't know what to tell you.

All this self-righteousness and indignation that you display on here about race, but you negros still do not have a solid understanding of race.

Skin tone is a physical trait just like body shape and size. You can't just assume that she prefers light skinned dudes for colorist reasons. She might legitimately find that more attractive. Let's be real. Nobody thinks every shade included in the spectrum of "black" is equally attractive. Everybody has a range of skin tones they prefer over others.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol,he thought he was gonna pull that
  • R0mp
    Options

Skin tone is a physical trait just like body shape and size. You can't just assume that she prefers light skinned dudes for colorist reasons. She might legitimately find that more attractive. Let's be real. Nobody thinks every shade included in the spectrum of "black" is equally attractive. Everybody has a range of skin tones they prefer over others.

How smooth, even, clear, etc. a woman's skin is takes precedence over her skin color, for me at least.
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's her preference

Who cares

It's whatever

That's not the point b. The attitude itself is troubling, and we should find it such even if we weren't checking for her.

The reason to be mad, if you're a dark-skinned, is not because this particular woman is now out of reach.

lmao reeks of insecurity
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »

How smooth, even, clear, etc. a woman's skin is takes precedence over her skin color, for me at least.

Same here, which is why I lean more towards darker skin tones than lighter skin tones. Acne and stuff like that is more obvious on red girls.
  • R0mp
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »

Same here, which is why I lean more towards darker skin tones than lighter skin tones. Acne and stuff like that is more obvious on red girls.

In my experience, deep brown women also look better in comparison when everything is washed off & taken out and you're looking at their naked faces. Note: Not saying there aren't lighter skinned and fair skinned women who are still beautiful without makeup.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? throwin water on broads in 2017 huh
  • Undefeatable
    Options

Say that you're right and that she prefers light-skinned dudes for 'non-colorist' reasons. Skin-tone preferences would still be different from body shape and other physical preferences.

There may be diversity of preferences in what people find attractive, but dark-skin is probably among the least preferred. That's not an accident. It's because we live in a world that places inordinate value on non-dark skin. In this context, appealing to what people actually "prefer" proves nothing.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's because we live in a world that places inordinate value on non-dark skin. In this context, appealing to what people actually "prefer" proves nothing.

True...but it still doesnt change the fact that its her choice...black people are often colorstruck for the wrong reasons...but theres a doublestandard
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I like dark skin" vs " I like lightskin"

Evokes way different reactions from grown ass men....

You should have the same reaction regardless of the side of the spectrum you fall on...

Grow a pair