? Be Mad Butthurt Why Do ? Do ? Like This?

Options

Comments

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Wasn't nobody in they feelings when women was saying they wanted "tall, dark and handsome".

Ain't ? wrong wit what she said. I mean should Asians and white people be offended she didn't mention them either?

.....IMO you can break any chick if you come correct. I've had a few chicks tell me they were never into my type before me, and they friends was surprised I got chose.

Most (keyword, most) women don't really know what they want or how to communicate it, you can't take what they say to heart. Be a ? man

This right here,if you are a Man you should know how to finesse your way into some ? even if you at a disadvantage ,I've smashed and got topped off by a woman that considers herself a lesbian you think that stop me from smashing cause she prefers Women, Hells no.

I can't express how much I disagree with this. You should have too much respect for yourself to even want to mess with a chick who doesn't want you because you're too dark. Perhaps, as you suggest, you are the type that likes a challenge. Even so, this should be a challenge that you decisively decline to take on.
    Not that you should be trying to change a chick mind, but sometimes you just can't listen to what women say, even they will tell you that

many times, it isn't that she's not into your type, it is she has a bad memory/experience/perception that you probably remind her of.

But if you solid, that BS goes out the window after the first or second encounter. It's not about trying

I remember I had my locs, shorty told me she didn't eff wit dudes wit dreads. I didn't attempt to break her down or nothin (i wasn't really interested at all), but ? she got so cool wit me she'd let me borrow her Charger when she was at work, even got to go to the club in it (i was a young ? , so it was fly ? lol. back when they first started poppin). And low and behold, one day one thing lead to another and boom boom bap it was a wrap. Turned out, she didn't trust dreadheads because she got robbed by some dudes wit em before. Just left a stain in her memory. I figure being that she had to be around me, she was forced to realize her perception wasn't valid.

Some women don't like lightskinned ? cuz they think they're weak (common stereotype). Until they run across a real G, which throws them alllll the way off to the point it turns them on. I could write an essay on this phenomena really cuz it's alot to it, imho. I really don't believe it's the skin color itself that turns them off. It's just visuals can trigger thoughts subconsciously.

just be cool, these women will F wit any ? . the wise woman gonna want the good alpha male aka a real man.. That looks ? only works on naive women; a real chick will "glow a ? up" lol, they aint worried about that. They rather know you ain't no ? that can't hold down the fort
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did i miss somethin!!?
    did this ? WHO AINT BLACK say she ONLY talk to lightskin men or that she PREFERRED lightskin men..

cause u know its a difference to some of u ? in here ? ??

Even if she was black.

It's not gonna bother any ? who's comfortable w/ himself.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    did i miss somethin!!?
    did this ? WHO AINT BLACK say she ONLY talk to lightskin men or that she PREFERRED lightskin men..

cause u know its a difference to some of u ? in here ? ??

Even if she was black.

It's not gonna bother any ? who's comfortable w/ himself.

oh trust me..
    im wit u on this..

i want these ? to see how dumb they sound tho..
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Wasn't nobody in they feelings when women was saying they wanted "tall, dark and handsome".

Ain't ? wrong wit what she said. I mean should Asians and white people be offended she didn't mention them either?

.....IMO you can break any chick if you come correct. I've had a few chicks tell me they were never into my type before me, and they friends was surprised I got chose.

Most (keyword, most) women don't really know what they want or how to communicate it, you can't take what they say to heart. Be a ? man

This right here,if you are a Man you should know how to finesse your way into some ? even if you at a disadvantage ,I've smashed and got topped off by a woman that considers herself a lesbian you think that stop me from smashing cause she prefers Women, Hells no.

All muhfuckin day.

I've smashed more than my fair share of supposedly "lesbian" hoes. Lotta chicks that wasn't feelin me at first wound up leaving my crib the next morning lookin disheveled, leaving a dozen "when can I come back over?" messages on the answering machine and ? . Broad says "I don't like dark skinned dudes" and you're dark skinned? You need to be man enough to be the exception to her rule.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I down with all the shades and hues as long as the ass is fat
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh this is the type of ? he do...? overreacting

Splash that ? , dark skin ? gon take this one..skin tone an ignorance ass preference...that ? was funny and on time

S/n bruh when he be blindfolding hoes and taking em on dates is some hilarious ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    @Undefeatable to @CashmoneyDux

"Then she told me ..... *sniffles* ...bruh...she said she dont like darkskin ? "

black-man-crying-o.gif

Copper hype cuz he get to use all his gifs today. Don't worry bruh, I gave you a LOL
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Typical insecure dark skinned ? . Tons of them on this site. Hating on the waffle squad

Waffle Gang ggggdddddddtttttttttt!!!!!!
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would have pressed charges. I would have had all kinds of fun with that

You're from Chiraq, you duck bullets faster than the flash. Water ain't going to hurt you. You tough right? lol

Real talk though. What homie did was ? made. He could had just explained it and kept it pushing.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Moving around in life thinking everyone should prefer your skin color is the height of insecurity
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moving around in life thinking everyone should prefer your skin color is the height of insecurity

Lmaoooooooo if this is the assumption you all are basing your replies then you are an actual idiot. @S2J one of your patients escaped come get this ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmaoooooooo if this is the assumption you all are basing your replies then you are an actual idiot. @S2J one of your patients escaped come get this ?

Your husband @Undefeated said a preference for lightskin is worse than light skin by that logic everyone should prefer dark skin

Not only is that illogical its hoemotional

Everybody aint obligated to like you or your skin color...you aint entitled to ? when it comes to someone elses interest
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Typical insecure dark skinned ? . Tons of them on this site. Hating on the waffle squad

lololol
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny thing is there's not a lot of dark skinned folks on this site. I'd be there's more light brites, mutts, and white folk.

Dude throwing water def got in his feelings tho. Acted a whole hoe towards that girl.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dark skin ? problems
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's some ? made behavior. ? probably picked up all those bad habits from his mama and aunties.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    imma say its fair. that's what her uppity ass get! who she think she is anyway? if the ex- slaves threw water on hale berry in that movie queen for thinking she was too good for black all them years what made this heffa think she was safe?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    ? throwin water on broads in 2017 huh

...and crackin eggs too!
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a dark skin man ? a hoe most yellow black ? stank african americans ? ? ? bleeders like dark monkey ? apes slave blood nappy heads
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a dark skin man ? a hoe most yellow black ? stank african americans ? ? ? bleeders like dark monkey ? apes slave blood nappy heads

jesus!
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But tell us how you really feel...
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see the feelings ran amok in this thread previously. Any ? that participates in colorist activities/slander needs to check himself for an extra "X" chromosome. That ? is effeminate as ? .