teen killed by woman who thought he joked about her backside

Options
MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkz6hYtWTaE

DETROIT (WJBK() - Detroit police are looking for a female suspect who shot a teenager to death Friday night on Detroit's west side.

The woman thought the 17-year-old made a comment about her backside inside a party store. A car she was in pulled up to Robinson and his friends outside and fatally shot him in the head at 6:30 p.m. across from the Zoom gas station at Plymouth and Meyers.

Two women walked into the store when a man they didn't know, made his remark.

"Somebody said 'Damn, she has a big ? ' and we all started laughing," said Christopher, a friend of Robinson's. "That person (left), she looked and I guess she thought it was us."

The two women drove up to the boys in a dark sedan a block away and opened fire.

Robinson's friends say the suspect was riding on the passenger side of the car, shooting out the window. The two women are estimated to be in their early to mid-30s. The suspect is described as a light-skinned black female.

"I was right next to the car, but she moved the gun past me and pointed it his way and shot," Christopher said. "It was thundering real loud so I thought he was dropping to the ground playing (around). When I looked, his head was gushing blood.

"So I had to yell over the thunder that he really got hit."

Inside the party store, Detroit police are reviewing surveillance video.

"Somebody said 'Damn, she has a big ? ' and we all started laughing," said Christopher, a friend of Robinson's. "That person (left), she looked and I guess she thought it was us."

The two women drove up to the boys in a dark sedan a block away and opened fire.

Robinson's friends say the suspect was riding on the passenger side of the car, shooting out the window. The two women are estimated to be in their early to mid-30s. The suspect is described as a light-skinned black female.

"I was right next to the car, but she moved the gun past me and pointed it his way and shot," Christopher said. "It was thundering real loud so I thought he was dropping to the ground playing (around). When I looked, his head was gushing blood.

"So I had to yell over the thunder that he really got hit."

Inside the party store, Detroit police are reviewing surveillance video.

2pnpfQwYXgUyQ.gif

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/238006757-story

Comments