What Makes Dr. Dre better than Swizz Beats???

Options
12346»

Comments

• EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    This disrespect for Swizzy in here is ? .. You don't have to disrespect Dre to Big up Swizz and vice versa.. Swizz has classics upon classics upon classics.. What planet are you dudes from?

Or are ya'll made he bagged Alicia?.. lol..
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol can't even save that big dawg

That Alicia line got snap snap written all over it
  • Max B Wave God
    Max B Wave God Members Posts: 55
    Options
    What makes Dr Dre better than Swizz Beats? Dr Dre is the greatest producer ever and Swizz is the worst producer ever

Dr Dre makes great production that bangs while Swizz beats sound terrible

Very simple answer but facts
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once upon a time not too long ago, I've noticed how repellent some hip hop fans can be. They complaint about the most frivolous aspects of the culture, but have nothing to add/offer. I understand that it's the fan's prerogative to critique anything that pertains to rap music. Whenever online forums are created, the owners of these websites love to see opinionated perspectives. This is what they and I both love, but baby..........

SOME OF YOU GIRLS ON HERE ARE REALLY TRYING IT WITH DISSING THE HEATMAKERZ. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC YOU'RE INTO, BUT THEY HAD THAT HOT FIYAH; NO SHADE! THEY PRODUCED NUMEROUS OF CLASSICS FOR THE DIPLOMATS' and others ON THEIR DEBUT ALBUM. THE AUDACITY OF YOU GIRLS TO DENY THEIR GREATNESS IS DESPICABLE AND DISGUSTING. PLEASE DO BETTER!

Shut up idiot & go hug a suicide bomber