MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    So how old is this post?

it's quite new
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mama must be a boogawolf, desperate to keep a ?
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Mama must be a boogawolf, desperate to keep a ?

Not necessarily. Just desperate. I keep telling ? , these chicks realize after thirty that the milks gone bad. The things guys want in a woman are never as dope or as fresh as it is when they're in their 20s. After 30, women still look good but their looks, body, etc. tend to go in decline. She's holding on to dude because the alternative is either a rotation of guys that want to just ? or being lonely. ? up but real. Feel bad for her daughter
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hmmmm

could be different than what's being implied.

y'all putting this in a context that's not quite that clear.

she said she kicked her out because she disrespected her man.

let's see...
    is this lil girl, already a bad ass?
    are we assuming she's in the wrong because the girl is 13?
    are ? really trynna over look tough love situations because she said her man?
    is this man taking care of the household an daughter just being a teen and smelliemg herself?

why is it implied that the woman is putting her man first vs disciplining a child?

and f you @blackrain because I know you coming to talk ? about me being devil's advocate. in this case...where's the facts? where's does it say this woman put her man first? where is this woman to say, her man comes first?

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    why is everyone so quick to defend a child we know nothing about? with a post we don't know if the whole story is being told or if this chick left some ? out.

do y'all really need to ? on someone

y'all ? judgemental fast as ? .
    do any of you ? have true problem solving skills?

can you ? think of ? objectively? unbiasedly?

y'all really take surface ? as fact but wanna talk ? about being judged wrong by cops?

just saying...

must be two sides
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    ? I'm mad at the ? being in they business like that.

teens have fukked up hormones.

if she really wanted to, she should find out why the lil girl can't be respectful to her elders.

is it something going on that she's feeling she can't deal with homie.

everyone home dynamic aint the same...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    ? , how long has this been going on?

what methods have they tried to fix the beef?

just because he's a boyfriend don't mean ? . how many people men and women don't want to get married?

this ? don't sound good...this lady sounds like an enabler or maybe got something to prove.

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    being a parent of once teens....? just being a parent you should take offense to this ? .

you know you need to check your kids, so what if someone said you put your mate ahead of your child because you told they to stay home so you can go on a date?

fukk that...

been there done that.

I'm ready to fight reading this ?

any of you ? wanna fight about this ? ?

who gonna defend this fukkery?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

just because he's a boyfriend don't mean ? . how many people men and women don't want to get married?

this ? don't sound good...this lady sounds like an enabler or maybe got something to prove.

Well they're not married and I'm not sure that would warrant putting a 13 year old on the streets to fend for themselves. The desire to have a a man should never take precedence over the care and well being of one's children. Anything could be going on with that child and it's also not uncommon for kids to mistrust a parent's new significant other and they are under no obligation to even like them. However it appears, I'm sure her behavior didn't develop overnight. Her mother obviously created that dynamic in their home and convinced herself and her daughter that she is the boss, and mom aint. It might not have been as obvious when she was younger, but at some point in her childhood, the mother gave over complete control to the daughter and now she is paying the price for that. WHICH SHE SHOULD.

So when another parent calls and says your 13 is couch surfing in their home and needs to come gather clothes, it would be the parent's responsibility at that point, to come get what belongs to them. I dont even know what kinda man would be comfortable laying up with some woman who just put her child out on his behalf. This is foolish.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So good parenting skills is kicking out a 13 year old?? That's what's good in these streets?? Ok....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Well they're not married and I'm not sure that would warrant putting a 13 year old on the streets to fend for themselves. The desire to have a a man should never take precedence over the care and well being of one's children. Anything could be going on with that child and it's also not uncommon for kids to mistrust a parent's new significant other and there are under no obligation to even like them. However it appears, I'm sure her behavior didn't develop overnight. Her mother obviously created that dynamic in their home and convinced herself and her daughter that she is the boss, and mom aint. It might not have been as obvious when she was younger, but at some point in her childhood, the mother gave over complete control to the daughter and now she is paying the price for that. WHICH SHE SHOULD.

So when another parent calls and says your 13 is couch surfing in their home and needs to come gather clothes, it would be the parent's responsibility at that point, to come get what belongs to them. I dont even know what kinda man would be comfortable laying up with some woman who just put her child out on his behalf. This is foolish.

you are assuming the worse from dude.

it not about being ok. with a decision. all kids are not the same.

I would not treat you an kat the same.

she may say I'm a good dude and you may say I ain't ? ....who knows the truth?

we are working with limited info and trusting a source we don't know. but I guess this lady looks good while the parent looks like she ain't ? .

can I assume your boyfriend betters your ass an steals from drug dealer an is corrupt because you told us he's a cop in chicago? that's what they do...so that must be what it is.

see how judgemental that sounds with limited info with not knowing any party.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    So good parenting skills is kicking out a 13 year old?? That's what's good in these streets?? Ok....

I'm not gonna say it is or isn't.

but we can't act like we don't know bad ass kids.

we can't act like every decision our parents made or every decision we make as parents are good.

maybe shawty was acting grown so mom wanted to scare her for a bit.

we don't know.

a miss me with being 13 outside at 930 at night ? . depending on where you live, that's the norm.

on school nights or not
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    how do we know this girl is staying with this woman now?

how do we know the mother didn't keep her when she went back home?

y'all lives must really be fukked up to think this is how ? is or has to be.
    y'all just gonna stay on the fact of the mother was wrong.....no grey area huh?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well they're not married and I'm not sure that would warrant putting a 13 year old on the streets to fend for themselves. The desire to have a a man should never take precedence over the care and well being of one's children. Anything could be going on with that child and it's also not uncommon for kids to mistrust a parent's new significant other and there are under no obligation to even like them. However it appears, I'm sure her behavior didn't develop overnight. Her mother obviously created that dynamic in their home and convinced herself and her daughter that she is the boss, and mom aint. It might not have been as obvious when she was younger, but at some point in her childhood, the mother gave over complete control to the daughter and now she is paying the price for that. WHICH SHE SHOULD.

you are assuming the worse from dude.

it not about being ok. with a decision. all kids are not the same.

I would not treat you an kat the same.

she may say I'm a good dude and you may say I ain't ? ....who knows the truth?

we are working with limited info and trusting a source we don't know. but I guess this lady looks good while the parent looks like she ain't ? .

can I assume your boyfriend betters your ass an steals from drug dealer an is corrupt because you told us he's a cop in chicago? that's what they do...so that must be what it is.

see how judgemental that sounds with limited info with not knowing any party.

I dont understand how what you're doing doesn't strike you as the same thing I'm doing. We are all forming an opinion based on the information provided. That's what we do in all threads, because there are always facts and details that readers are not privy to from an article. As a general rule, I do not believe that a child should be removed from their home and left to find somewhere to go because of their relationship with their parent's lover, despite how tumultuous it may be. I don't think I can really make this any clearer. Kids need someone to be in charge. They are, by definition, not qualified to manage their own lives. This obviously becomes less the case as they get older, but as long as they're still minors, as a parent it's YOUR JOB to keep them safe and healthy.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    what if the mom said " if you can obey my rules. then get out"

an the lil girl left...an being a teen girl, she got to her friends house and was crying while talking about it

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    how do we know what type community she lived in? she could have walked a few blocks over. a 5 minute walk. so it was all still fresh for everyone.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    she got to the crib at 9:49 an this ? posts this at 10:04

yep...I see the urgency to help the child but let me post this first.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    how come she aunt call her dad or offer the lul girl to call her dad or next relative...

I can keep going.....so much ? .

so many different ways to look at this to make it a simple family dispute...rather than the mom aint ? scenario y'all running with.

an no, I'm not going to just go with what I'm told. that's dumb ? talk