What would you do?

Comments

• rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't be scared to change cities to live, opportunity is not gonna fall in your lap move around make sure your money in the bank
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say ? everyone and drop all of them
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Not trying to kick you while you're down but that's an incredibly hard major to break through in, if you ever go back to school go in a field you actually got a snow ? chance getting a job in within a reasonable time.

As for your guy leave him, he ain't feeling you 100 percent while you down then so you should part ways with him now, so I say move out go find you some cheap housing until you get on your feet.

Last but not least never fully depend on anyone for anything not even loved ones, because if things ever get sour it's something that can be held over your head. Good luck.

Trust me I know. I honestly feel like I'm going to have to leave the state or commute to NYC to find work. Last year I visited Miami for the first time and loved it. ? , if I could I would go live there.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That whole situation sounds messy, you might as well go do your own thing after all of that.
  • SimplyKrys
    AZTG wrote: »
    Legit question, why not move down south? You have enough money too. Start to look for a job in NC or SC or Atlanta etc... you have almost 0 chance in making enough money to live alone in CT.

I see why you would say this, rent is hella cheap in the South but the problem is you make way less money down there. I know because I lived in NC for a few months in HS.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? ...damn goggles give a moment and I'll share my thoughts
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Not trying to kick you while you're down but that's an incredibly hard major to break through in, if you ever go back to school go in a field you actually got a snow ? chance getting a job in within a reasonable time.

As for your guy leave him, he ain't feeling you 100 percent while you down then so you should part ways with him now, so I say move out go find you some cheap housing until you get on your feet.

Last but not least never fully depend on anyone for anything not even loved ones, because if things ever get sour it's something that can be held over your head. Good luck.

Trust me I know. I honestly feel like I'm going to have to leave the state or commute to NYC to find work. Last year I visited Miami for the first time and loved it. ? , if I could I would go live there.

Do what you got to do until you get to a position where you're better on your feet then reevaluate your options.
  • SimplyKrys

Do what you got to do until you get to a position where you're better on your feet then reevaluate your options.

True, I feel like I need to just move the ? on already. The only thing that stops me is the fact I don't have full time work yet.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

True, I feel like I need to just move the ? on already. The only thing that stops me is the fact I don't have full time work yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsnJdmSHO_g

u already have everything you need
  • SimplyKrys
    So ILL wrote: »
    Him having two cars and living at home ain't a good look. ? you need two rides for and you ain't got a crib?

That's the same thing I said, you already have a BMW which are very expensive to maintain and then he gets a damn Murano.
  • SimplyKrys
    7figz wrote: »
    What's his side of the story - is he supporting you ? Are you paying half the bills ?

What type of ? you be talking when he calling you "convenience ? " ?

It's always 2 sides.

I give his mom $100 every month, he does not pay any of my bills. I pay my own phone bill and student loans.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    Him having two cars and living at home ain't a good look. ? you need two rides for and you ain't got a crib?

That's the same thing I said, you already have a BMW which are very expensive to maintain and then he gets a damn Murano.
    Yeah, that's crazy. ? must like bills lol.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok im keeping it real here...no disrespect but consider this tough love.

wtf is wrong with u? ur situation sounds ? up but u seem to like that ? . I cant understand why u are a grown educated woman laying up with a grown man that acts like he is doing something special living with his momma and daddy and 10 other folks. that ? don't sound like ? . u act like this dude is a huge loss if u leave him and he basically told u he bout to leave ya ass homeless when he finds some new ? . smh

listen its time for ur to go and do it. get ur own spot. im sure ur school has people looking for a roommate. so what u aint got the best job. get focused and do it. u got some savings so don't go blow that all moving. take 3k of that and put it on ur rent. that should give u a few months and if u get a roommate it will give u a lil longer. it might be time to get two part time jobs or get one full time job so u can support urself will looking for the journalism job.

u can do this. don't let urself be abused or used. most of us struggled when we went out on our own. it builds character.

man u gotta me sound like captain save a ... lol..im just playing but good luck to u. u got this!
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get out, word to Jordan Peele.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how do u even have sex?
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Copper wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Greatest opening paragraph to a thread this year

It had everything...? ass boyfriend, attempted ? and a useless college degree

hey, journalists, real journalists, are sorely needed. they are just not wanted right now in this world of alternative facts and pay for play media