Confederate Tears: Trashy Racist Couple Gets 20 Years For Harassing 8-Yr Old Black Kid's Party

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    can't believe some of you are taking sympathy.

this ? has all the shades of a lynch party and you idiot ass christians want to show forgiveness?

? that noise.

to show forgiveness is to show that they can keep acting that way.

an itchy trigger finger or accidental discharge and this story would be completely different.

showing sympathy to mother ? that point guns at children... what kinda ?

Where in the article does it say the woman who was showing forgiveness is Christian?

Also, "Christian(s)"? Article only says one woman showed forgiveness.

"can't believe you some of you are taking sympathy."

Dude its right there
    "Can't believe some of you are taking sympathy" In this thread? Who in this thread is doing that?

Dawg, there's only one person in the article and in here combined who showed sympathy, and she didn't even profess her faith. All she said was, 'life's to short to hate.' You saw that and decided off top that you were going to take your shot or swipe at Christians.

Anyways, glad that the victims got some justice, and Jose & his girl got exactly what they deserved.

You will be ok.

You're right. I hope you are, though. You were Quick Draw McGraw on your attack of a group of people. Hope there's no pent up hate or anger on your part.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Jose Ismael Torres

Wtf kinda white supremacist name is that??

exactly.

these esses' really thinking they're white outchea..

and the muhfucka a plumber too??? 4-5 better investigate and deport his ass.

Some of them are white. Ya'll ? still don't understand the difference between race, ethnicity, and nationality huh?

No, they may be light skinned but they ain't white. It's like trying to say Soledad O'Brien is white 'cause she's bright skinned.

Their ancestors were the native peoples mixed with Spaniards. The Spanish themselves were white mixed with African. Don't let Telemundo and Azteca's refusal to show darker skinned Mexicans fool you into thinking they're white.

nah bruh...they're white. there's a difference between being a light skinned latino vs white one

For the life of me I don't see how anyone who claims Latino can consider themselves white outside of being Spaniard and them ? don't claim Latino either way. If anything in these times that were living with Trump it should be a complete wake up call for they dumb ? .

You know it's code words they'll use. They won't say they're white straight up they'll talk their way around it. Instead of claiming a specific race they'll hold solely onto their ethnicity...while assigning race to anyone darker than them Latino or not
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NCswag wrote: »
    They ain't gonna get 28 years.....that appeal is about to divide that ? up like fractions.....somebody better be looking at 3 do 20....

Yeah I could see them trying to appeal and get the ? reduced but because of the shotgun, and also the fact they were offered a deal and didn't take it, they probably won't get it. Apparently there were others who took a deal and got lighter sentences.
    caddo man wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Don't forget - these MFs also pointed a shotgun at the party while talking their racist ? .

That is why they got 28 years. And if you look at the tape of the incident. The cops did not arrest them at first but the family had to bring charges on them with video evidence. It is way more people in that caravan than them. The group sacrificed those two though.

Exactly. How the cops was just chillin there standing around on this yet the judge went so hard ? ? is inconsistent.
    I wonder if the judge is black...

Surprisingly it was a white one. MF probably went harder because they ain't take the deal. The judge looked like he wanted to laugh while he gave the sentence. Peep the video, dude said some ? about combining the confederate flag with driving around using the n-word... not just driving around calling people the n-word (because apparently that wouldn't have been racist).
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the sentence is harsh. after all they dindu nuffin! they were kangz n ? back in Europe! B)
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good,should of gave them 40 years instead .
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but seriously i'm not satisfied because they got the peripherals. they didn't get the ? that actually threatened those kids. lock that bastard up!
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    blackrain wrote: »
    nah bruh...they're white. there's a difference between being a light skinned latino vs white one
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Spaniards were white, not mixed

no smart ? not all Hispanics are mixed. on some applications they have the option for anglo Hispanic which is white. the Spaniards came from spain and spain is located where? Europe. how do you know he's Mexican ? he could be Cuban, Columbian , Puerto rican etc. not all anglo Mexicans blended in with the natives also.

http://www.livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
    ... The team found that for Southwestern Europeans (those from Italy, Spain and Greece), between 4 and 20 percent of their genomes came from North Africa, compared to less than 2 percent in Southeastern Europe.

The study also found that the apparent sub-Saharan ancestry in these populations was actually the result of North African lineage...

We all learned about the Moors and how they ruled Spain for 800 years back in high school. Did you really think they weren't mixing with the white Spaniards?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Plot twist: What if I told you that the earliest Kings of Spain were actually Moors themselves that converted to Christianity to save their place in society?

The last of the descendants from those men tested their DNA and came back from originating in North Africa.

WOWZA!

Also Most southern Mediterranean countries (Greece/Italy) have large ancestral ties to North Africa and Syria/Jordan/Persians. They conquered that whole area for centuries. Why wouldnt they?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good ? . Deleted some ? of FB this morning for posting this ? about "Why are they mad about a flag and this countries heritage?" or some ? along those lines. I ? hate people.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Good ? . Deleted some ? of FB this morning for posting this ? about "Why are they mad about a flag and this countries heritage?" or some ? along those lines. I ? hate people.

Lou, I know you are white so you have more access to that type of talk than I would. But I dont delete them. I actually like to talk to them. (Face to Face) I actually like to see and hear their explanation to why they feel that way. It usually full of conspiracy theories and false information. But I want to know why they think that way.

75% of the time it has no basis of knowledge or truth. %25 is just based on hate. But that %75 is built upon by a consistent narrative by family, friends and media. We Liberal, Conservative or even Independent, have put ourselves in a noise canceling bubble.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    It's not as long as it seems.

Torres was "sentenced" to 20 years, but is only going to serve 13 years.

Norton was "sentenced" to 15 years, but will only serve 6 years.

Still much longer than expected, but......as you can see......their individual prison sentences are not even close to 28 years.

http://www.ajc.com/news/local/judge-orders-stiff-sentences-for-two-douglasville-hate-crime/pHWEb5zXxdVqGBGxGNtorI/
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These mexicans out here are already regretting their vote.

These idiots really forgot el paso was an immigration HUB and voted to be harassed by the laws.

Sarkozy-laugh.gif
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jose Ismael Torres

Wtf kinda white supremacist name is that??

exactly.

these esses' really thinking they're white outchea..

and the muhfucka a plumber too??? 4-5 better investigate and deport his ass.

He white like Ted Cruz and Geraldo
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    I'm so sick of hearing about all of this racist b.s. I'm glad they ? are getting locked up though.

You're black in a world of white supremacy. It's not going anywhere.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    R0mp wrote: »
    We really are the most forgiving, accepting, just wanna be included-ass race of people

Smh. ? 's a weakness.

I'm upset at the fact tht the person at the party sat here and said she forgives them. SMH I love my people, but I'm sick of us wanting to forgive. ? has been holding us back too long.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The mug shots tell me they weren't sad about what they did, they're sad they're going to jail.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bet if they were off duty cops coulda got off with no time smh good tho
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    black people need to stop forgiving people.

we are not forgiven for ?

they might use this to get off during the appeal
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People low-key caping for them on social media.

Media misreporting it with sensationalized headlines, leaving out the fact it was armed "terroristic" threats.

They need to ask 45 to say something about it.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good on the judge for striking down the claims that this is a violation of this couple's freedom of speech and right to wave the confederate flag; criminal threats and pointing a shotgun at children is what they were punished for.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    giphy.gif

LOL..
    This gif of Lil' BOOSIE ? me up every time..
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the sentence was excessive..

Them kids at the party had to experience racism at a very young age, and it's something that they'll remember for the rest of their lives..

Them racist white folk drove through there with confederate flags and shot guns,
    threatening and calling them people ? ..
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They gave them all the years the white boy who put a hanger up a ? ass shoulda got.