Crashing, New HBO Show Starring Pete Holmes, Artie Lange, TJ Miller, Sarah Silverman

Options
2»

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats ? wack!! I hate when a show is less than 10 episodes per season lol. Usually the first season of shows is pretty short though, hopefully the second season will have more.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Sucks

Vice Principals should be coming back soon tho right?
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Sucks

Vice Principals should be coming back soon tho right?

Damn you're right, First season debuted in April of last year if im not mistaken. I havent heard jack ? about season 2 though. I hate this time of year cuz all my regular winter shows go off air until the next season and the Spring/Summer season doesnt have nearly as many good shows to watch haha. Only thing that I can recall that i can look forward to for the next few months is new season of Silicon Valley and Preacher Season 2 will be coming out in the next few months.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    In regards to Vice Principals, this is the most recent news story i could find for season 2. From Feb 12th.

‘Vice Principals’ Season 2: Set To Return Before Summer, Danny McBride Not Affected By Criticism

"Vice Principals" season 2 is definitely coming back before this year hits summer. The series creator Danny McBride previously confirmed that it will have one more season and further, they are not affected by any criticisms received so far.
    It was on September 18 when the first season ended into its last episode. And just like any other "Vice Principals" fan, many were upset and although excited with the fact that it will be having two seasons. A lot were hooked up with the series genius Kimberly Herbert Gregory, who is behind the role of Dr. Belinda Brown. She has been considered as the show's true homecoming queen, Bustle reported.
    However, McBride still had his best reason of ending that previous season. He even once said that the whole series will only have 18 episodes and that would be it. The series is only for one school year and that is the end of the story. McBride and his long-time collaborator and friend Jody Hill both made the screenplay that they both wrote in 2006 and will make the upcoming season to air on the summer of 2017. However, they wanted it to be longer and thus they broke it into 18 segments.
    Further, McBride also added that they aren't affected with the recent criticisms they'd received about the series. "Vice Principals" season 2 has to be considered that it is not a show that is going to be for everyone. It is going to feature two southern white men trying to ruin a life of a black woman and definitely would make people fussy, Cinema Blend reported.
    Accordingly, McBride and Hill already had able to go into full speed ahead for the upcoming series. He even added that all of those 18 episodes were already shot at once. And as soon as the cameras started rolling, unexpected twist and turns, and other constant changes will be made in order to adapt to its storyline.

http://www.travelerstoday.com/articles/38918/20170212/vice-principals-season-2-return-before-summer-danny-mcbride-affected.htm
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season finale tonight.
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    PETE: (After gettin a ? Pic) Oh my ? ..Oh..thats a clam!
    CHICKEN WING MAN: You gotta send a picture back..if you get a picture of a clam, you have to send back a picture of your man clam, or its rude.
    PETE: Look im not gonna send this women a ? pic, okay, I dont know her.
    CHICKEN WING MAN: You dont have to use your own ? for a ? pic..you just Google, picture of a ? , gotta make sure it looks, enough like your ? , because you dont want your ? pic, to write a check that your real ? , cant cash..
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    (CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST)
    CHICKEN WING MAN: You wanna see the ? I use?
    PETE: No.
    CHICKEN WING MAN: It might be able to work for both of us....I have an Indian friend who uses a picture of my actual ? .
    PETE: I dont want to use your ? .
    CHICKEN WING MAN: She's probably sittin at home wonderin whats wrong with her clam. Rude...
    PETE: Im not sendin a real or a fake ? , I dont even wanna see this person again.
    CHICKEN WING MAN: A guy like you, in a shirt like that, you shouldnt be turnin down ? ...is what im saying.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Finale was alright. The end with the baptism was funny as hell. Looking forward to season 2, i loved this show. Hate how short the season was though.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Pete drownin his sorrows in Mikes Raspberry lemonade

The lap dance

Petes face when his wife tells Leif she only liked him because she never had an orgasm before

Artie saying he thought the blue parts of the globe was the sky

Leif & the Pastors exchange
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Lol Season 2 is gonna be hilarious with Leif and Pete staying together. I hope they keep leif around in the second season, even though Pete hates him, scenes with leif tend to be the funniest.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Jus finished. I dug it.

Leaf is that dude. lol. Super smash his milf wife.

Dead @ tellin a old lady that odds r she has given some 3,000 blow jobs.

All the pool/church stuff was funny af.

That church cutie would be good for Artie. Hope it works out.

dead @ "would u feel uncomfortable if u put on some adult fare?" LMAO. wtf ? ...
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does Sarah Silverman have big role in the show?

I have never found that ? funny at all
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Does Sarah Silverman have big role in the show?

I have never found that ? funny at all

Only really in 1 ep