Fair or Foul?: Meek Mill Tells Homeless Man "I'll Give You $20 If You Do Pushups"

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad Meek managed to find the one person on Earth that he could successfully punk though.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the end of the day he gave dude money he ain't have to give him

I'm not going speak on his methods. He did something he ain't have to do

Idc if it was a dollar
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who remembers this Camron ? where he had dude dodging traffic, then he fronted on giving him the money ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yim5ku4Qsn0
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only look out for homeless black people,
    dude don't look black so no ? given..
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great ? ' video. I'm glad to see somebody that's actually makin' these degenerate fiends work and provide some ? ' entertainment before you give them some money. Plus despite being a fiend, dude is in pretty good shape to do 20 push ups in a fall. Props to Meek for on this one.
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    The camera makes it foul. The fact that him doing 10 pushups don't help him or you so you're just makin him do 10 pushups to teach him a lesson like you sonnin him. That grown man is down bad enough, and his pride is broken enough to have to ask another grown man for money,

? are you talkin' about? The fiend has no shame because he's beggin' for ? ' change. ? dude. If it was me, I would have made the muthafucka do the pushups naked.
    But don't try to demean him more.

Why? He's a fiend.
    but I have no problem tellin him hop in the car i'm about to take you to mcdonalds or somethin. Sometimes I'll give em a couple dollars if I don't got time for that other ? .

? is wrong with you dude? Seriously. How about the next time your in NYC, we hook up and you treat ole Rex to McDonald's? You're only rewarding the fiends bad behavior and poor decision making. If you really want to help hungry muthafuckas donate some canned goods to a soup kitchen or treat some honor students to dinner. ? helpin' fiends.

but I hate corny ass ? like that.
    Kai wrote: »
    ? meek mill is so ? damn corny it's actually painful.

What's so corny about makin' fiends work for their money and getting a laugh out of it at the same damn time?

Every homeless dude ain't a fiend, and every fiend ain't homeless. ? used to serve all kinds of corporate dudes with wives and families, I still to this day know a dude that's a smoker and has a movie theater in his house, his wife and kids don't have a clue. I'm fortunate to be able to help whoever I feel like, and just because I shared a little of what I be into as far as showing people love don't mean it's everything. That's not the meat of the discussion, the subject at hand is goin out of your way to make people look stupid when you coulda either sent him on his way, or looked out.

It's as simple as this, if somebody come to me askin for help, i'll either help him or I won't. If somebody wants to offer a service for money, i'll either accept or deny service. I'm secure enough with myself to not have to put it on blast, for myself, or the world to see. The more you ? post, the more I find out about ya'll. If I say i'm on my way to NY, don't @ me. Lame ass ? can't share my airspace.
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Homeless homie must not know Meek is soft enough to get his jaw broke by a bubble. He should have just took all his ?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The person who has the money make the rules. do I agree with this? No, but he has the power over that man and that was his request. Morals have no bearing on reality.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kind of an ? thing to do, filming it included.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a ? homeless he need it more than me. I ain't tripping on some change especially if you never going to run into dude again in your life.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    That 20 comes with a L somehow
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meeks front door steps threw him in the bushes
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    tenor.gif

Lmaoooo

Yo I meant to look for this ? and never got to it

Lmaooo who the ? recorded that...how'd that get out
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw this the other day it's wack clown ? ? in my opinion.
    My first thought when I saw it was "? like that get robbed and nobody will give a ? "

If you gon make a ? work for some money (e.g. Clean or fix your car, move some ? from A to B, etc ) is respectable but to be on some "entertain me and make a spectacle of yourself" for a few dollars because I know you're desperate is another thing.

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Push-ups is really a bad thing ?

Didn't a pig let somebody off of a weed charge for doing pushups just the other day ? I'm guessing everybody criticizing Meek felt the same way ?

I wonder if dude was a known crackhead / alcoholic if it'd make any difference.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaking my muthafuckin' head at people givin' a ? about a fiend.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw this the other day it's wack clown ? ? in my opinion.
    My first thought when I saw it was "? like that get robbed and nobody will give a ? "

If you gon make a ? work for some money (e.g. Clean or fix your car, move some ? from A to B, etc ) is respectable but to be on some "entertain me and make a spectacle of yourself" for a few dollars because I know you're desperate is another thing.

? love ? ? ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The wackest part is that he filmed it. Only a lame would get any kind of satisfaction out of recording someone when they're out there like that when they could've kept that on the low.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    tenor.gif

Lmaoooo

Yo I meant to look for this ? and never got to it

Lmaooo who the ? recorded that...how'd that get out

He was at his mom's house and that was her security camera lmao. He put it out himself.

Why?? I don't know

@R.D.