• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    findin it hard to give a ? ..
    been sayin we need to quarantine the hood for a minute now..

everybody cant be saved..

"its easier to build strong children then to repair broken men."
    -Fredrick Douglas

Problem with this is white people are the ones making the decisions, and you know who they think.

There will be many black neighborhoods that aren't the hood, but will be categorized as such.

nah the problem is ? let this ? get THIS out of hand to the point they givin the crackas the excuse..

u cant help bein born in the hood..
    but i cant help it if u choose to stay there..

and this aint an attack on all blacks its an attack on poor blacks.. this is an attack on the poor period cause police is killin poor whites too.. its jus not news worthy.. so the more affluent black neighborhoods where most of u ? come from will be safe as it always has..

but nah..
    i still stand by what i said..
    ? needs to be fumigated.. the writings is on the wall so if u still there by next yr not only do i not know what to tell u..

i dont know where to find a ? to give either..

Are you saying that being poor gives police and our Govt. the right to mistreat them?

I would also, like for you produce something anything that gives some insight into your assertion that Police are shooting and killing poor unarmed whites at the same rate they are unarmed Blacks.

im not sayin that gives them a right..
    im sayin thats what the ? they doing..

and dont put words in my mouth ? ..
    i said "police are killing poor whites too"

so either show me where i said "at the same rate" or show me they aint and ill politely shut the ? up like u shouldve..

ill wait.

The solution isn't always to leave your place of birth. The solution most often times is to address the injustice otherwise is continues. The solution certainly cannot be to "fumigate". Also, there are plenty of police shootings that aren't happening in the hood. Not to mention the "hood" is code for predominately Black neighborhood despite it's affluence.

I apologize for "putting words in your mouth" I was merely reading between the lines. I now realize some of us are a tad more sensitive then others. Anyways. Mentioning whites being shot by police as way to defend, or deflect from Govt. supported\sponsored police violence against Blacks is quite the strawman argument.

i mentioned whites gettin shot jus as well cause i believe and i state on here all the time thanks to America bein take over by corporations.. the country is more classist than racist ..they use racism to mask ot and distract it..

u got poor blacks and whites hatin each other when its the elite (blacks included) settin the policy..

There's some truth to this. However, I don't give poor whites or rich whites the benefit. In fact poor whites are the majority of the reason Trump is in office and where/are some of the most notorious racists. Poor whites have never stood with poor Blacks. And that's not going to change. Of course there's going to be the one off whiteboy that has the unfortunate experience of growing up with Blacks because, their privileged parents couldn't get their life together. The majority of poor whites are quite alright living in their own communities while blaming blacks for their misery.

Our problem as Blacks will forever be trying to live like white folks.

poor whites put Trump in office cause poor whites been gettin they ass whooped.. like i said.. its jus not news worthy..

but commin from the hood.. and dealin wit white ? that come from sketchy backgrounds trust me.. they goin thru it to..

u jus dont see it on the news and u dont hear them whinning about it..
    we all poor and we have our underlining issues and police are here to protect and serve eveyone OVER a certain income..

like i first heard from Richard Pryor..
    there is no justice.. its just us..
    and i actually believe poor whites is startin to see it..

jus like ? was gettin ready to boil over for blacks they gave us Obama (hope) well now they givin them Trump.. same ? .. but they can only remix the same song for so long before people stop dancin..

they are startin to see it aint the blacks so thats why they now tryin to blame the immigrants.. but they go see that Trump aint ? either and then who knows..

iv been sayin all election.
    i hope Trump wins.. he's what America deserves..
    @Lefty_ mentioned ealier about us bein born down 20..

well he bout to ? it up so bad we go all start at ? zero.. and we'll all know who are true opponent is..
    and im fine with that..

i unlike others understand no risk no reward and thats why for decades after the civil rights movement we still in the same ? .

You know much pain you caused so many posters with the bold??!!! Like the thought of this system being ? up and broken down actually hurts their feelings to the point they don't even want fathom it.

Them ? still after what happened in the past all that is happening now and whats coming still ain't going to either know, be willing to accept or want to fight against who the true opponent is.

I say that because you can see in some of the ? thats posted on this forum.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

-Fredrick Douglas

Problem with this is white people are the ones making the decisions, and you know who they think.

There will be many black neighborhoods that aren't the hood, but will be categorized as such.

nah the problem is ? let this ? get THIS out of hand to the point they givin the crackas the excuse..

and this aint an attack on all blacks its an attack on poor blacks.. this is an attack on the poor period cause police is killin poor whites too.. its jus not news worthy.. so the more affluent black neighborhoods where most of u ? come from will be safe as it always has..

but nah..
    ? needs to be fumigated.. the writings is on the wall so if u still there by next yr not only do i not know what to tell u..

Are you saying that being poor gives police and our Govt. the right to mistreat them?

I would also, like for you produce something anything that gives some insight into your assertion that Police are shooting and killing poor unarmed whites at the same rate they are unarmed Blacks.

so either show me where i said "at the same rate" or show me they aint and ill politely shut the ? up like u shouldve..

ill wait.

The solution isn't always to leave your place of birth. The solution most often times is to address the injustice otherwise is continues. The solution certainly cannot be to "fumigate". Also, there are plenty of police shootings that aren't happening in the hood. Not to mention the "hood" is code for predominately Black neighborhood despite it's affluence.

I apologize for "putting words in your mouth" I was merely reading between the lines. I now realize some of us are a tad more sensitive then others. Anyways. Mentioning whites being shot by police as way to defend, or deflect from Govt. supported\sponsored police violence against Blacks is quite the strawman argument.

i mentioned whites gettin shot jus as well cause i believe and i state on here all the time thanks to America bein take over by corporations.. the country is more classist than racist ..they use racism to mask ot and distract it..

u got poor blacks and whites hatin each other when its the elite (blacks included) settin the policy..

There's some truth to this. However, I don't give poor whites or rich whites the benefit. In fact poor whites are the majority of the reason Trump is in office and where/are some of the most notorious racists. Poor whites have never stood with poor Blacks. And that's not going to change. Of course there's going to be the one off whiteboy that has the unfortunate experience of growing up with Blacks because, their privileged parents couldn't get their life together. The majority of poor whites are quite alright living in their own communities while blaming blacks for their misery.

poor whites put Trump in office cause poor whites been gettin they ass whooped.. like i said.. its jus not news worthy..

but commin from the hood.. and dealin wit white ? that come from sketchy backgrounds trust me.. they goin thru it to..

we all poor and we have our underlining issues and police are here to protect and serve eveyone OVER a certain income..

jus like ? was gettin ready to boil over for blacks they gave us Obama (hope) well now they givin them Trump.. same ? .. but they can only remix the same song for so long before people stop dancin..

they are startin to see it aint the blacks so thats why they now tryin to blame the immigrants.. but they go see that Trump aint ? either and then who knows..

well he bout to ? it up so bad we go all start at ? zero.. and we'll all know who are true opponent is..
    and im fine with that..

i unlike others understand no risk no reward and thats why for decades after the civil rights movement we still in the same ? .

You know much pain you caused so many posters with the bold??!!! Like the thought of this system being ? up and broken down actually hurts their feelings to the point they don't even want fathom it.

Them ? still after what happened in the past all that is happening now and whats coming still ain't going to either know, be willing to accept or want to fight against who the true opponent is.

these "is we sick mass" ass ? got it good.. or so they think..

they pretend to give a ? about the hood but never been there.
    dont even understand whats going on down there and I make that trek every other damn week..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

-Fredrick Douglas

but nah..

ill wait.

the solution isnt "leaving the hood"?!
    see.. thats the problem i have that i spoke on earlier..

aint no savin the hood..
    that aint even LUR hood.. thats where we was placed..
    we dont own the land.. we dont own the property.. we dont own the businesses..

and i dont care what hood is "code" for.. it doesnt change the fact that its ? up.. black people arent ? up.. they are in ? up situations and majority choose to stay in those situations..
    those people aint my problem..

and please.. dont read between my lines.. there's nothin there..
    i say what i mean i mean what i say..

Why do people stay? I don't think it's easy to just up and leave.

fear..
  • CapitalB
    Options

-Fredrick Douglas

but nah..

ill wait.

aint no savin the hood..

and i dont care what hood is "code" for.. it doesnt change the fact that its ? up.. black people arent ? up.. they are in ? up situations and majority choose to stay in those situations..

fear..

complacency..
  • CapitalB
    Options

-Fredrick Douglas

but nah..

ill wait.

aint no savin the hood..

fear..

complacency..

actually taking responsibility..
  • CapitalB
    Options

-Fredrick Douglas

but nah..

ill wait.

aint no savin the hood..

fear..

complacency..

actually taking responsibility..

actually havin to hold urself accountable..
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

-Fredrick Douglas

but nah..

ill wait.

aint no savin the hood..

fear..

-Fredrick Douglas

but nah..

ill wait.

aint no savin the hood..

fear..

complacency..

Lack of resources to move.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    people..
    and not jus black people I find jus like to say ? that sounds nice..

"one day imma be rich".. one day this.. one day that..
    or "I'm about to.."

muthafuckas is full of ? thats what they are..
    they want but don't want to do whats necessary and I'm suppose to give a ? ? lol & smh yeh okay..
  • CapitalB
    Options

-Fredrick Douglas

but nah..

ill wait.

aint no savin the hood..

fear..

-Fredrick Douglas

but nah..

ill wait.

aint no savin the hood..

fear..

complacency..

there u go looking for something to be given when u need to take it..

u know the system isn't broken right??
    u know this is all by design right??

so why would u even look to the system to help u out of the oppression that is systematic??
  • CapitalB
    Options
    also people got money to move..
    they'd rather spend they money on other ? ..

they rather not practice group economics..

cause they want to be able to say they did what lil to nothin they did on they own??

? is okay with having a ? .. so long as its THEIR ? .. rather then share SOME REAL ? !
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

-Fredrick Douglas

but nah..

ill wait.

and im fine with that..

dont even understand whats going on down there and I make that trek every other damn week..

I don't know who you're referring too but it's far better to not assume.

None of the trash you post about Blacks, our neighborhoods or conditions are exclusive to Blacks. Alcohol abuse, drug abuse, mediocre students, ? , murder are all present in other neighborhoods. What is exclusive to Black neighborhoods and our condition is, how white racists America reacts and disenfranchises those who engage in these things.

It's amazing how you and whomever else has left the hood and don't know any alcoholics, coke heads, lazy, lying, dishonest, drug dealers, of other races.

• desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

-Fredrick Douglas

the hood is created by bad policy and discriminatory practices

you quarantine/blow up one hood, another will pop up down the street

• Kwan Dai
    Options

-Fredrick Douglas

but nah..

ill wait.

aint no savin the hood..

Some stay because, despite hardship they have great memories of family and friends

Some stay because, they are hopeful.

Some stay to help change the negative conditions and to maintain the positive conditions.

Some stay because, of familiarity.

Some stay because, financial reasons.

The Why's are endless but there certainly isn't one reason alone and every reason isn't negative one.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

-Fredrick Douglas

but nah..

ill wait.

and im fine with that..

None of the trash you post about Blacks, our neighborhoods or conditions are exclusive to Blacks. Alcohol abuse, drug abuse, mediocre students, ? , murder are all present in other neighborhoods. What is exclusive to Black neighborhoods and our condition is, how white racists America reacts and disenfranchises those who engage in these things.

It's amazing how you and whomever else has left the hood and don't know any alcoholics, coke heads, lazy, lying, dishonest, drug dealers, of other races.

If you can't tell the design is by design, than I don't know what to tell you. The system is built for you to ? up.
  • CapitalB
    Options

-Fredrick Douglas

but nah..

ill wait.

and im fine with that..

thats funny..
    uv been the one assuming and "reading between the lines" this whole time..

and u right..
    all that ? u mentioned is happening across the board.. I always say that.. none of these issues are exclusive to blacks and I hate when ? act as if it is.. I hate when I hear "u never see such and such race.." I'm the first on here to say "yes.. I do!"

but u know what I find odd... I live in the suburbs now..
    and I believe iv made mention of it before.. that its not necessarily a white neighborhood.. its jus that u only find whites and other ethnicities willing to LEAVE their "hood"..

whereas blacks pride themselves on bein hood..

now what u don't ever see is whites who made it out they trailer parks talking about "save the trailer parks" nah.. they do what the ? they gotta do and move on.. they come back and visit they family on the holidays..
    blacks, a whole family will live within a 10 mile radius of each other ..and even those who want to move and see the ? can't see leaving their family behind.. so they stay to suffer with them.

how the ? u go ever fly if u never leave the nest??
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

-Fredrick Douglas

but nah..

ill wait.

and im fine with that..

Exactly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98Jmw5o9ulA
  • CapitalB
    Options

-Fredrick Douglas

don't start with me today. lol
  • CapitalB
    Options

-Fredrick Douglas

but nah..

ill wait.

and im fine with that..

Exactly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98Jmw5o9ulA

mannnnn I'm over here praying for a STROOOOOONG WIND!!! hahahahaha

real ? ..
    I love that man.. dope drop..

and as always he on point..
    although I don't consider myself neither.. I'm more of a runaway slave.. former field ? ..

but its clear who are the house ? on the boards..
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

-Fredrick Douglas

you can't say I'm wrong lol
  • CapitalB
    Options

-Fredrick Douglas

but nah..

ill wait.

aint no savin the hood..

Some stay because, despite hardship they have great memories of family and friends

Some stay because, they are hopeful.

Some stay to help change the negative conditions and to maintain the positive conditions.

Some stay because, of familiarity.

Some stay because, financial reasons.

The Why's are endless but there certainly isn't one reason alone and every reason isn't negative one.

u have great memories in ur first car.. does that mean u keep it and not get a better one??
    even though uv put 100s of thousands of miles on it and its breaking down??

"hopeful"?!?! still falling for the old carrot on a string huh??

"maintain the positive conditions??" where!?? lol but anyways.. the poor can't help the poor..

"familiarity" u mean complacency??

financial reasons like what?? rather buy Jordans and rims?? get that new bundle or buy ? to impress other broke people??

please..

keep going..
  • CapitalB
    Options

-Fredrick Douglas

you can't say I'm wrong lol

u love picking out what u want to engage me on which normally doesn't have anything to do with what I'm talking about and where I'm trying to go..

ur good for that ? ..

ur right but thats also besides the point..
    and I also was bein dramatic.. and u know this. lol & smh
  • 5th Letter
    Options

-Fredrick Douglas

but nah..

ill wait.

aint no savin the hood..

fear..

-Fredrick Douglas

but nah..

ill wait.

aint no savin the hood..

fear..

complacency..

there u go looking for something to be given when u need to take it..

u know the system isn't broken right??
    u know this is all by design right??

so why would u even look to the system to help u out of the oppression that is systematic??

I'm not saying I'm looking for stuff to be given. Some people don't have the education/opportunities to get that high paying job to move. So when you make a certain amount you have to work two jobs and live in low income areas.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    @5th Letter
    thats going through the system..
    u gotta think OUTSIDE that box myG..

otherwise ur gonna always be in it..

take LA..
    rent where I last stayed is probably at 17hunnid..
    it was almost 15 when I moved over 7yrs ago so lets jus go with that.. that was for a two bedroom ? ..

jus checked on Zillow IF u want to stay in the hood.. u can rent a 4 bedroom condo for a lil over 2k ..4 ? can live in that muthafucka for 500$ each.. two families for 1000$ a piece.. an individual is now saving 500-1000$ a month a family 500$ a month.. whats a lease 2-3 yrs?? thats 6-36k saved the term of the lease..

whats stopping most ? tho? they don't want to share?? they don't want to be livin with someone else??

its all kinds of ways around some ? .. u jus have to think..

and don't even get me started on illegal ? u can do to speedy the process..
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    @5th Letter
    thats going through the system..
    u gotta think OUTSIDE that box myG..

otherwise ur gonna always be in it..

take LA..
    rent where I last stayed is probably at 17hunnid..
    it was almost 15 when I moved over 7yrs ago so lets jus go with that.. that was for a two bedroom ? ..

jus checked on Zillow IF u want to stay in the hood.. u can rent a 4 bedroom condo for a lil over 2k ..4 ? can live in that muthafucka for 500$ each.. two families for 1000$ a piece.. an individual is now saving 500-1000$ a month a family 500$ a month.. whats a lease 2-3 yrs?? thats 6-36k saved the term of the lease..

whats stopping most ? tho? they don't want to share?? they don't want to be livin with someone else??

its all kinds of ways around some ? .. u jus have to think..

and don't even get me started on illegal ? u can do to speedy the process..

I get your point.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    thats funny..
    uv been the one assuming and "reading between the lines" this whole time..

and u right..
    all that ? u mentioned is happening across the board.. I always say that.. none of these issues are exclusive to blacks and I hate when ? act as if it is.. I hate when I hear "u never see such and such race.." I'm the first on here to say "yes.. I do!"

but u know what I find odd... I live in the suburbs now..
    and I believe iv made mention of it before.. that its not necessarily a white neighborhood.. its jus that u only find whites and other ethnicities willing to LEAVE their "hood"..

whereas blacks pride themselves on bein hood..

now what u don't ever see is whites who made it out they trailer parks talking about "save the trailer parks" nah.. they do what the ? they gotta do and move on.. they come back and visit they family on the holidays..
    blacks, a whole family will live within a 10 mile radius of each other ..and even those who want to move and see the ? can't see leaving their family behind.. so they stay to suffer with them.

how the ? u go ever fly if u never leave the nest??

This is absolutely 100% non-factual.

There is a reason why across America there is a China Town, Jew town, Lil Italy, Irish town, etc etc. Cut it out.

Blacks pride themselves on being and living among their own people just like every other ethnic group.

This mentality certainly doesn't make it the right thing to do. Most whites who think this way do so because, the logic is, this country is setup for whites to succeed in every way imaginable so, if you're white and failing you must be a royal ? .

I find your way of think appalling. Blacks living among each other should be a natural and celebrated thing. For you to assert that Blacks are living among in each other in sufferation is 100% false.

You fly by flying. Where you rest your head, and call home doesn't hinder a persons thirst for knowledge, or exploration.