B.O.B on Hot 97 and his dumb Flat Earth Theory

Options

Comments

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But the earth could be flat tho, I have watched a shitload of video's on the subject and they have some very good points.

Were u high when u watched them?

99% of the time yes, not saying that the earth is flat BUT some of them video's has me thinking it is possible, for example why won't the governments let people explore the north pole? what are they hiding? and why can't NASA take a picture of the earth and show us? something smells fishy.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I thought

? know everything til you ask them what they know
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bob my guy, I won't say I agree but I respect him standing behind his stance, he's a smart dude but saying ? like that have folks looking to make u look dumb, hope he talked about music moreso than this. His subject matter on those element tapes is great
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also sucks that when u say something like this, he can come with the greatest lyrical massacre of all time n some idiot in the comments like "he killed it but he thinks the earth flat so it's wack!"
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    So if there are east to west/west to east
    flights between all the continents, at what point do you fall off the flat earth or leave the gravitational pull and go into outer space?

why do flights leaving Cali to get from America to Vietnam head west and stop in Taiwan (taipei...near China) first.

earth-countries-2000.jpg

So all these pilots fly the other way (east) so they don't fall off the earth but over shoot the destination (Vietnam) in order to go do a layover 5+ Hours out the way (china)....just to fly back to the destination (vietnam) just to keep up the lie that the earth is round.

I guess this whole thing below is a scam
    alltop15fifthfreedomroutes.jpg
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? done already circumnavigated this ? , stop it.
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    All them ? dumb as ?
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    We The First Disc From The Sun

61a.jpg

Just Us Doe

dies
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    But the earth could be flat tho, I have watched a shitload of video's on the subject and they have some very good points.

Were u high when u watched them?

99% of the time yes, not saying that the earth is flat BUT some of them video's has me thinking it is possible, for example why won't the governments let people explore the north pole? what are they hiding? and why can't NASA take a picture of the earth and show us? something smells fishy.

I knew a dude who thought the earth was flat, he was high when he saw the videos on YouTube.

B.o.b. was high when he saw the videos. And now you.

Just confirming my theory
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Back in HS I used to watch alot of Illuminati videos on YouTube. I was faded af with my friends watching them.

Of course I believed in them back then, because you're gullible as ? when you're high.
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    All the lies are told to control your mind, they want you to think you are a spec of dust in the galaxy and have no power, but we do have power!!!
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    Oh and dinosaurs never existed they are created to make you think the world could end at any moment, if the big bad dinosaur can be wiped out then we stand no chance right?
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    This the same guy that said Linkin park made Jay-Z big hahahahahahah

I never said that.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    This the same guy that said Linkin park made Jay-Z big hahahahahahah

I never said that.

You said Jay rode their wave and they made him successful. When it was clearly the other way around
This discussion has been closed.