B.O.B on Hot 97 and his dumb Flat Earth Theory

Options

Comments

• #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nig........ Smh. Who in the ? said they did this to prove that the earth was round? The guy did it, literally, to set a free falling/skydiving record. You special bruh. It's sad that some people have no choice in the matter and are born ? but when ? choose to self inflict themselves wit down syndrome.... Smh. Yes, you are missing something. The ? that posted this jump posted it to show you visual evidence that the earth is round. The jump is irrelevant and here you are asking why is it called a space jump if it's not from space, lol. And if I have to explain to you why the earth is moving, imma smack the ? outta you.
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U EXPECT ME TO BELEIVE THAT GLOBE IN THE VIDEO SPINNING IS THE ACTUALLY EARTH U A ? FOOL MAN, GO BACK AND LOOKING AT THAT ? MAKE SURE U PUT THE ? AND THE DOPE DOWN BEFORE U WATCH IT AGAIN, THAT AINT NO EARTH SPINNING IN THE BACK U CRAZY
  • #jpp
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Whew. Thought I was gonna have to get the baby powder and ask you what did the five fingers say to the face. Congratulations. You've been promoted from "full blown ? " to just "special". For a minute there, I thought you couldn't tell the difference between the actual shot of the earth from the weather balloon camera and a CGI backdrop added to the mission control shots for flair.

*round of applause*..... Wait..... maybe you thought they were the same? :/

Now explain them weather balloon shots bruh. And while you at it, explain a cold light source too.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna know how these guys went from "open your mind it's a possibility the earth could be flat" to full blown arguing that the earth is flat and posting these stupid ass YouTube videos
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    I'm mentally challenged

Yes, yes you are. Don't ever reproduce.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    At this point, he's just ? with us.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #jpp wrote: »
    Nig........ Smh. Who in the ? said they did this to prove that the earth was round? The guy did it, literally, to set a free falling/skydiving record. You special bruh. It's sad that some people have no choice in the matter and are born ? but when ? choose to self inflict themselves wit down syndrome.... Smh. Yes, you are missing something. The ? that posted this jump posted it to show you visual evidence that the earth is round. The jump is irrelevant and here you are asking why is it called a space jump if it's not from space, lol. And if I have to explain to you why the earth is moving, imma smack the ? outta you.

lol ether
  • rebootx1
    Options
    WHAT U TELLING ME IS THAT THE Round THING IN THE BACKGROUND IS THE REAL EARTH ??? UR JOKING RIGHT THE IS HING IS SPINNING LIKE A ? Harlem globetrotter got to it,
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    WHAT U TELLING ME IS THAT THE Round THING IN THE BACKGROUND IS THE REAL EARTH ??? UR JOKING RIGHT THE IS HING IS SPINNING LIKE A ? Harlem globetrotter got to it,

Explain
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Explain

Any vids "round earthers" post are jokes and fake, any "flat earther" vids he puts up are deep, thought provoking and factual.

Fact is even if yall did begin to convince him hes in way too deep to admit hes wrong. I hope yall proceed for entertainment purposes only.
  • #jpp
    Options
    Fact is even if yall did begin to convince him hes in way too deep to admit hes wrong. I hope yall proceed for entertainment purposes only.

It's been for entertainment purposes since page 3, lol.
  • #jpp
    Options

No nig...5452_slapping-slap-the-boondocks-boondocks-huey-freeman.gif
  • rebootx1
    Options
    I'M JUST BEING REAL DO U EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT'S THE EARTH ON THE BACK SPINNING LIKE THAT MAN YALL THE ONES CRAZY
  • rebootx1
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'M 40 THIS NEW ? I AIN'T WITH, UP IS DOWN HATE IS LOVE, ALL THIS REVERSE ? I'M COOL ON SNITCHES IS REAL ? LOOKING OUT FOR THEY SELF,LOGICAL THINKING IS FALSE TROLLING IS PROOF, WORKING PEOPLE WHO PAY TAXES IS SNITCHES, YALL CAN HAVE THIS NEW WAY OF THINKING I'M A STICK TO THE OLD SCHOOL WAY, YALL ? UP MAN I FEEL SORRY FOR ANYBODY 30 AND YOUNGER MAN YALL GOT BABIED AND NOW CANNOT OPERATE IN THE REAL WORLD ALOT OF YOU
  • #jpp
    Options
    Let me get this straight. A 40 year old who can't spell, has no clue what a period or exclamation mark is, never heard of the caps lock key and hit that ? on accident and now can't turn it off, and thinks that the world is flat without scientific proof explaining it.... is telling others they can't operate in the real world?

I tell you what bruh. If you can type a complete sentence without any ? ups, I'll admit the earth is flat.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    What is that big round thing in the sky?! You expect me to believe that's a sun?! They called it a moon last night?! STAY WOKE!
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Lmaoo u 40?

Legit thought dude was a teen pothead, KYS
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    dhn854pgtx63.jpg

Seriously. It's not even funny anymore(yes it is). It's ? sad. I legit thought you might be like 20 years old at most
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Tosh.0 Responds To Russianvids Flat Earth & RHCP …: http://youtu.be/Uala7PsMhug
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes Busta but as the video explained, the mockery is actually an admission of its truth, like they do with all things "hidden in plain sight".......
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YOU DO REALIZE TOSH IS A COMEDIAN AND THAT WAS A PARODY? IT WAS A MOCKERY OF FLAT EARTHERS, HE WAS BEING SARCASTIC.

BRUUH THIS DUDE IS REALLY STARTING TO ? ME OFF.

You honestly think this dude can understand satire? Cmon bruh.

I dont blame you though. This thread is killing all our brain cells.
  • all original
    all original Members Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of my friends believes the earth is flat and thinks we are inside some magical force field with the sun and moon. When he post ? like this I laugh.

ii1ong3xd6ma.png
This discussion has been closed.