Snoop Dogg Defends Depicting Donald Trump's Assassination In "Lavender" Music Video...

Options
2»

Comments

• natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You should never agree w someone just bc they have a title. If you feel indifferent about what a ? is doing n saying it is your right as a himan being to at least

#1-question it, if you question it n are not satisfy with the answer

#2 - investigate (do your Google's) or read a book..educate yourself on said question (topoc)

#3 - do some critical thinking n form your own opinion based on your research.

Don't just agree w a ? bc he got a title or has his/her face on tv. That's how the media controls alot of people's thinking
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I say all that to say this...just bc Trump is the president don't mean ? gotta respect him or be down w him n the ? ? he doing...just bc he president...on the other hand you "beta" have every right to disagree with snoop, assuming you riding for Trump n all his ? ? ...but don't defend that ? just bc he the POTUS
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I say all that to say this...just bc Trump is the president don't mean ? gotta respect him or be down w him n the ? ? he doing...just bc he president...on the other hand you "beta" have every right to disagree with snoop, assuming you riding for Trump n all his ? ? ...but don't defend that ? just bc he the POTUS

Ehh I mean I'm not a fan of trump myself but even so imagery of shooting the leader of your country is no bueno. Do that ? in another country and you'll disappear.

But I mean I'm not outraged or anything or saying snoop should blah blah blah, but just sayin off of principle it's iffy
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump take fades
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pure comedy. Shows Trump is a joke
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'll cry laughing I swear if Donald Trump respond & they go back & forth on twitter
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I can't really rock with what snoop did just off the strength of even if you feel a certain way about trump that's still the president of your country

sticker,375x360.png
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

I'll cry laughing I swear if Donald Trump respond & they go back & forth on twitter

That would be goat...doubt it'll happen tho
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoop is Illuminati where was he when Obama was ruining America? did he ever say ? about Bush? ? snoop.
    Yo aren't u white? If so you're out of pocket

U better hope @kai doesn't see your post, she dont like that kinda ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    What's funny is Snoop is getting the heat but the producer is Jesse Wellens, a YouTube star who got big off of doing pranks w his gf, It was his idea. He @'d Trump to tell him it is art, not an assassination.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ehh I mean I'm not a fan of trump myself but even so imagery of shooting the leader of your country is no bueno. Do that ? in another country and you'll disappear.

But I mean I'm not outraged or anything or saying snoop should blah blah blah, but just sayin off of principle it's iffy

What principle would that be exactly?
  • Beta
    edited March 2017
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

That's the leader of your country. I mean free speech and all that jazz so it's a non factor but still..my opinion though

It's okay if what I'm saying is wrong
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's the leader of your country. I mean free speech and all that jazz so it's a non factor but still..my opinion though

Thats not explaining this principle you speaking of.

I could respect it if anybody said NOBODY should be played with like that. But just because of the title that a person holds that makes them off limits to certain acts or jokes of playing around.

Thats something I can't agree with. If Trump shouldn't be played around with like that then nobody should.

I'm not saying you wrong I just wanted you to clarify this principle you speaking of.

• englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump still upset from his comedy roast snoop gave him.

The fact that the president responds to ? like this on twitter, makes the US look like even more of a joke than it already does since his appointment.
  • slickwatts
    slickwatts Members Posts: 299 ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Trump just needs to deal with it.
    x1npyp7hey9h.jpg
    ft4dzpit9uck.jpg
    nxll7dc3hm1x.jpg
    4ifb5u4we7bl.jpg
    2eblkla1uwf5.jpg
    got put through mad ? and not once ? or tweeted about it
    glb2p4re9lc2.jpeg

yhj0c22qmqhg.jpeg

zu2foyh0vsn9.jpeg

bu4sb7aubjih.jpeg

beog4fgojxqg.jpeg

5n9expn1eey6.jpg

30xonftrn9cb.jpeg

azo650f2d9iw.jpeg

• Beta
    Options

Thats not explaining this principle you speaking of.

I could respect it if anybody said NOBODY should be played with like that. But just because of the title that a person holds that makes them off limits to certain acts or jokes of playing around.

Thats something I can't agree with. If Trump shouldn't be played around with like that then nobody should.

I'm not saying you wrong I just wanted you to clarify this principle you speaking of.

Gotcha mane
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2H8FwYaI0s

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2H8FwYaI0s

Who that Black dude that Looked at her like "? WHAT.?" After she said that ? & Brah ain't say a Damn thing either SMH