Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only the first Matrix was good, the rest we could've done without

Other than the matrix, what's else has the Wachowskis did that was hot? You can argue everything else they made was mediocre, so you what would you really need them for?

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gawd wrote: »

Other than the matrix, what's else has the Wachowskis did that was hot? You can argue everything else they made was mediocre, so you what would you really need them for?

The matrix reloaded was dope. Cloud Atlas was dope. Wrote and produced V for Vendetta dope. Jupiter Ascending was cool too
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The matrix reloaded was dope. Cloud Atlas was dope. Wrote and produced V for Vendetta dope. Jupiter Ascending was cool too

Bruh..
  • sapp08_2001
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Bruh..

Agree to disagree muthafucka
    giphy.gif
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jupiter ascending was terrible
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speed Racer was dope. Very underrated.
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    KEANU REEVES ON THE MATRIX REBOOT "I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT".
    Keanu Reeves showed up at New York Comic Con today to talk about his upcoming sci-fi movie Replicas, but while he was here he also chatted a bit about some of his other popular franchises, including the rumored reboot/relaunch of The Matrix series, which he doesn't sound too jazzed about.
    When asked about the proposed film, the audience at the NYCC panel began to boo and generally express their dissatisfaction with the idea. Reeves simply bowed his head and held the microphone up to the crowd, as if to imply that he agreed with their assessment. He then said, "Remaking The Matrix. I don’t know. Maybe it’s… I don’t know anything about it."
    Bill and Ted 3 came up as well, which the star said they're still trying to get made. It's currently called Bill and Ted Face the Music.
    "We’re trying," he said. "There’s a script out there. We’re just trying to get it made. Show business is tough. It’s a cautionary tale. They’re supposed to save the world. But when we see them they haven’t saved the world and they’re married and have kids. And they’re playing to nobody. ... But they have to write the song… and face the music! Hopefully we’ll make it before I’m 60."
    And then there's John Wick: Chapter 3, which is certainly the most likely of the three films mentioned here to actually happen. The star said that he's currently crafting the project with director Chad Stahelski
    "John Wick. John Wick’s in trouble!" he laughed, referring to the end of Chapter 2. "So we’ve been working on it and I think we have some good ideas. Yeah, some really good ideas. But John’s in trouble. Hopefully we can start shooting that next year. Chad and I thought it was hard to make a second one. And now we’re like… a third one?!"
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really hope Bill & Ted 3 happens. The world could really use that movie right now.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yet another movie that does not need a remake.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That bill and ted 3 plot sounds dope
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A continuation I can tolerate...there is plenty they can explore story wise.... a reboot? nah son