WHAT DID JOB DO TO ? ?

Options
MARIO_DRO
MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
IM SURE YALL KNOW THE STORY OF JOB IN THE BIBLE.. DUDE WAS AS STAND UP AS THEY COME AND DID EVERYTHIN THAT HE WAS POSTA DOE...

BASICALLY, BEHIND THE SCENES, ? AND THE DEVIL HAD A CONVO AND ? LET THE DEVIL "TOUCH" HIM.. WHY DOE?

IVE NEVER GOTTEN A STRAIGHT ANSWER NOR HAS ANY REASON MADE ANY SENSE...

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great topic Dro. I liken my life to Job especially whats been going on recently with me. I find it interesting that ? himself chose Job for Satan to torment. Job lost everything tenfold and even lost his mind at one point because he couldnt understand how he was somehow put in the middle of a chess match between ? and Satan. To be honest outside the life of Jesus Christ I find Jobs' story to be the most interesting of the Bible
  • texas409
    edited March 2017
    Options
    to answer your question its quite simple....men puts their faith in ? everyday but ? put faith in man for once
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    to answer your question its quite simple....men puts their faith in ? everyday but ? put faith in man for once

BRUH, I HEAR YOU.. BUT LOOK... I REFUSE TO BELIEVE ? SIMPLY DID THAT TO THAT MAN TO PROVE A POINT TO THE DEVIL.. IF THATS THE CASE, WHY LIVE HOLY IF ? STILL GONE LET THE DEVIL ATTACK U JUST TO PROVE A POINT?

BRUH, JOB WAS LIKE 1 SECOND FROM DEATH THAT HE WAS IN SOOO MUCH PAIN AND AGONY.. AND FOR WHAT?
  • texas409
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »

BRUH, I HEAR YOU.. BUT LOOK... I REFUSE TO BELIEVE ? SIMPLY DID THAT TO THAT MAN TO PROVE A POINT TO THE DEVIL.. IF THATS THE CASE, WHY LIVE HOLY IF ? STILL GONE LET THE DEVIL ATTACK U JUST TO PROVE A POINT?

BRUH, JOB WAS LIKE 1 SECOND FROM DEATH THAT HE WAS IN SOOO MUCH PAIN AND AGONY.. AND FOR WHAT?

thats why its been said that ? has a funny sense of humor.........

stuff like that is honestly why ive looked at ? and some of His actions with the side eye lately. We literally are pawns in a game against two forces
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I think the story was more of a way for us to relate to how our* minds work. You know we can be all jesus-y and follow the narrow path as closely as we desire but life isn't smooth sailing. Sometimes for some people everything seems to go their way and others its like life kicks them in the ? the whole way. Other times life is going good and then BAM ? ? stuff just keeps happening, and I think that is what is happening with Job, and the story goes along as how our mind would process such events.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »

I hate to say it... but arrogance
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? demanded faith,loyalty and not to be questioned