White Supremacist who fatally stabbed black New Yorker admits his intent to target & ? black men…

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/suspect-midtown-knife-killing-surrenders-cops-article-1.3005263
Racist Maryland man who fatally stabbed black New Yorker admits his intent to ? African-American men

The 28-year-old man busted for fatally stabbing a black stranger in Midtown on Tuesday has told cops he came the city from Baltimore to ? African-Americans, sources said.

James Harris Jackson, an Army veteran who served in Afghanistan and is a member of a documented hate group from Maryland, surrendered to cops just after midnight Tuesday, sources said.

“You need to arrest me. I have the knife in my coat,” Jackson told police officers after marching into the Times Square substation, sources said. “I’m the person you’re looking for.”

He later told police he was motivated by rage against black men who get romantically involved with white women, sources said.

When Jackson walked into the NYPD’s Times Square substation and announced he was their suspect, cops recognized him from pictures put out by the NYPD. Officers searched Jackson and found a knife on him and the 26-inch black sword used in the murder of Timothy Caughman, 66, of Manhattan.

Jackson randomly picked Caughman, as the older man was going through a waste bins looking for recyclables, Aubrey said.

He allegedly stabbed Caughman multiple times in the chest and back following an argument on the southeast corner of W. 36th St. and Ninth Ave. around 11:25 p.m. Monday, cops said.

“What are you doing?” Caughman was overheard saying to his attacker, who was seen stabbing him nearby on W. 39th St. and Ninth Ave.

After the attack, Caughman staggered nearly two blocks to the Midtown South Precinct stationhouse on W. 35th St., bleeding from his wounds.

Medics rushed him to Bellevue Hospital, but he could not be saved, officials said.

“It’s extremely distressing,” Police Commissioner James O’Neill said.

On Tuesday night, cops released surveillance video of the attacker, shown bolting from the stabbing dressed in a sharp overcoat.

The suspect was being held at the stationhouse, sources said. Authorities were expected to announce his arrest Wednesday afternoon.

Caughman lived in transitional housing on W. 36th St. that serves people with ? /AIDS. Praxis Housing Initiatives holds a contract with the city. He has 11 prior arrests, including for marijuana, assault, resisting arrest and menacing.

On his Twitter page, Caughman, nicknamed “Hard Rock,” describes himself as a collector of autographs, bottles and cans. He is depicted in selfies with the performer Beyoncé and other celebrities, and he was an avid gossip follower. He also posted a photo of a playbill from “The Glass Menagerie” signed by actor Joe Mantello.

Jackson arrived in New York on St. Patrick’s Day on a BoltBus and “proceeded to wander through the city,” Aubrey said. He stayed at a hotel in Midtown.

A video and a photograph the NYPD released show Jackson trotting down the street holding his jacket closed and carrying something in his hand. He was dressed in dark clothes.

stab.jpg

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dylan Roof targeted church, this guys victim was 66. White supremacists are cowards..

Also, why publish the Victims arrest history? Spitting on his grave...

At least the brother met Beyonce before he went out
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so many wtfs in this story... soooo, you can walk down the street in Manhattan carrying a 2 foot sword? I thought they stop and frisked for less than that. He said he targeted americans, sounds like a homegrown terrorist to me. When you use their terms against them no matter how perfectly they line up, they still sound ludacris and don't apply in this post racial divided america. Book mark his name he'll be out in 8.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sad but often is the way
  • stringer bell
    Options
    so many wtfs in this story... soooo, you can walk down the street in Manhattan carrying a 2 foot sword? I thought they stop and frisked for less than that. He said he targeted americans, sounds like a homegrown terrorist to me. When you use their terms against them no matter how perfectly they line up, they still sound ludacris and don't apply in this post racial divided america. Book mark his name he'll be out in 8.

White Privilege...
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasn't looking for a black man to ? , he was looking for an easy black man to ? . Same wit Dylan Roof and a whole host of these mufuckas. They don't go at people strong enough or in the mindstate of defended themselves. They go after people like this guy, or women, or kids.

That's like the staple of the coward..thats probably the ? that bothers me the most about ? like this..that's also why I don't buy this race war ? they sellin..

? Terrorist ran a plane into the towers knowing what was coming for em..you don't randomly shoot up a church or ? a kid or homeless man if you really want problems.

Go to east New York bussin a hand gun screaming ? ...

Then I'd believe you really hate and wanna ? black people.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Don't understand why we needed to know black man arrest history
    Exactly, can't even let the victim be a ? victim without digging all of that up. And you almost know someone read the article and said "he probably deserved it", even though all of that ? is irrelevant and probably from when he was younger. I'm surprised they didn't find a mugshot to attach to the article smh.
  • count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't understand why we needed to know black man arrest history

word... I guess they just needed filler instead of putting the horrific details of the crime
    The 26-inch weapon — with an 18-inch blade — pierced the victim’s chest just above his heart and exited his back before pinging against the sidewalk on Monday night.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/suspect-midtown-knife-killing-surrenders-cops-article-1.3005263

they did this ? with that afflueza dude too, he pulverized those people. 1 girls body was in a fenced yard and her legs were by the street where her car was stopped.

oh, but the murdered man had some weed, tho... smh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Coward i hope they give him the death penalty in jail...
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Coward i hope they give him the death penalty in jail...
    If a story breaks out weeks later saying that someone in Riker's Island power bombs this ? in the shower or shanks his ass, whomever the dude is will be getting a donation to their commissary from me. Word on everything.

This ? coward needs his head knocked smooth off. You in B-More. There's plenty of young dudes to get at if you felt that way, but not only do you come here, you stab up a near homeless Sr citizen? ? ass cac.

And the cacs talking about "race doesn't need to be in everything" need to be slapped, too. This WHOLE story was about race.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Wasn't looking for a black man to ? , he was looking for an easy black man to ? .
    this right here

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? came all the way here to ? a dope fiend unfuckingbelievable ? ass white revolutionaries
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    They are really going to go with this clown had PTSD due to him serving in Afghanistan, just watch
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Told y'all these CACs were going to start doin' the fool.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    "The 28-year-old man busted for fatally stabbing a black stranger in Midtown on Tuesday has told cops he came the city from Baltimore to ? African-Americans, sources said."

So this punk leaves Baltimore...... to ? black people.

Makes sense.

Smfh he left bmore out of all places to come here and ? a dope fiend.... This is a a easy ass insanity plea right here
  • Trillfate
    edited March 2017
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Options
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    ...and in their world they actually get stripes for this....

Knockin off old ladies, grand dads, and kids....

As much flak as the hood gets and some of it deservingly so, the hood has more integrity.
  • stringer bell
    Options
    http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Accused-New-York-Sword-Killer-Facing-Charges-Black-People-416898483.html
    Caughman had lived for 18 years in a former hotel in Manhattan, sharing the building with tenants who were part of a temporary-housing program. Caughman was not part of the program; he was a tenant already living in the century-old, seven-story building.

He was "extremely respectful" of his neighbors and building workers, said Svein Jorgensen, the program's executive director. "He was a great tenant and someone that anyone would be glad to have as a neighbor." He added: "He was a gentleman."

Caughman displayed photos of himself with celebrities on his Twitter page, where he also showed that he was proud to have voted in the election. He struck up a longtime Twitter relationship with Shari Headley, the actress who played Eddie Murphy's love interest in "Coming to America."

After his death, she tweeted: "My heart is heavy typing this. Timothy Caughman was a fan of mine since 1991. He only spread LOVE. His murder was senseless."

His family was upset that he was initially portrayed in some news reports as a homeless man with a criminal past. He had a criminal history, but the most recent offense was a low-level ? arrest in 2002.

His cousin Seth Peek told The New York Times that in the 1970s and '80s, Caughman worked with young people in Queens as part of a youth program.

"He wasn't just a vagrant person collecting bottles," Peek said. "That was not just what his life was. He went to college, and he was concerned with young people in the neighborhood."
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Imagine if a muslim killed a white vet