So Apparently Russell Westbrook Is The First Player In The NBA To Record A "Perfect" Triple Double

5 Grand
5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
[img]https://scontent-lga3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17498917_10158610559590724_7676284177503114759_n.jpg?oh=26e4efaa2bcfc84be61ddf31d1106a4f&oe=596860CA[/img]

Comments

• 5 Grand
    O.G. wrote: »
    So apparently there is a nba thread to discuss nba topics such as this. Apparently nobody cares in that thread or this one.

That NBA thread has 777 pages. I'm not gonna read through all that to talk about one subject. It makes more sense to start a new thread.

In my humble opinion people should make new threads for different topics rather than using the same thread to talk about everything.
  • 5 Grand
    "5 turnovers"

Turnovers don't have anything to do with triple doubles. A triple double is three of four things; points, assists, blocks and steals. You could have 10 blocks, 10 steals, 10 assists, zero points and 100 turnovers and its a triple double.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turnovers have as much to do with a triple double as fg% and ft%
  • 5 Grand

I've never, ever heard anybody mention turnovers when discussing Jordan, Kobe, Magic, etc. and their triple doubles
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    "5 turnovers"

Turnovers don't have anything to do with triple doubles. A triple double is three of four things; points, assists, blocks and steals. You could have 10 blocks, 10 steals, 10 assists, zero points and 100 turnovers and its a triple double.

Nah, 5 turnovers??..in 2k my player..that game woulda yeilded a 220point score at best
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've never, ever heard anybody mention turnovers when discussing Jordan, Kobe, Magic, etc. and their triple doubles

It's the word perfect you're putting next to it
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I wonder if Westbrook would get a quadruple double before the season ends. Anyway @5 Grand cheap seats don't do many NBA threads because there isn't much traffic. That's why they keep everything in one thread. If you're gonna talk about a topic you gotta be knowledgeable and creative.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? Westbrook statstuffing n getting individual accolades the reason KD n everyone else bounced
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? Westbrook statstuffing n getting individual accolades the reason KD n everyone else bounced

Do you even watch the games?
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "5 turnovers"

No ? Sherlock but what people are saying is it's not a "perfect" triple double when you have 5 turnovers.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BedStuy wrote: »
    I wonder if Westbrook would get a quadruple double before the season ends. Anyway @5 Grand cheap seats don't do many NBA threads because there isn't much traffic. That's why they keep everything in one thread. If you're gonna talk about a topic you gotta be knowledgeable and creative.

Doubtful, there are only 4 quadruple doubles ever recorded in NBA history:

Nate Thurmond - 22 points, 14 rebounds, 13 assists, 12 blocks
    Alvin Robertson - 20 points, 11 rebounds, 10 assists, 10 steals
    Hakeem Olajuwon - 18 points, 16 rebounds, 10 assists, 11 blocks
    David Robinson - 34 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists, 10 blocks
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    "5 turnovers"

You-Dont-Say.jpg
  • Eva Coles
    Eva Coles Members Posts: 1
    edited March 2017
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    BedStuy wrote: »

Doubtful, there are only 4 quadruple doubles ever recorded in NBA the wide selection of games and the best netball odds are here history:

Nate Thurmond - 22 points, 14 rebounds, 13 assists, 12 blocks
    Alvin Robertson - 20 points, 11 rebounds, 10 assists, 10 steals
    Hakeem Olajuwon - 18 points, 16 rebounds, 10 assists, 11 blocks
    David Robinson - 34 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists, 10 blocks

Overall good points ;)