True or False: Catholic Girls Are the Biggest Freaks

Plutarch
Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
Just curious. As a younggin who had the great fortune and amazing experience of going through the public school system...I never got the chance to confirm or deny this particular rumor, but I, as many of you, have kept on hearing it all my life and from different sources.

So what say you? Is it more fact or more fiction?

If it's fiction, then I'm assuming it's an overblown stereotype.

If it's fact, I'm guessing it's about repression? I'd like to know in case I ever have a daughter.

Former Catholic students, feel free to chime in.

True or False: Catholic Girls Are the Biggest Freaks 15 votes

True
33%
jee504illestni99ainneHarlemThumzUptexasdaking88Sandinista 5 votes
False
66%
CincofortyacresmryounggunCapitalBnujerz84its....JOHN BShizlanskyStillFaggyAFKingFreemanSolemnSauce 10 votes

Comments

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    False
    mormon ? >>> catholic ?

Scientology ? >>> mormon ?
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    True
    ? one on top of her bible while some nun was talking on TV.. ? came while Sister Mary Lou or whoever was sharing her story..
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    False
    I grew up in an area where damn near everyone was catholic so.....
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    True
    meh..i voted true but for the most part I only knew catholic school girls and they was some nasty ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mormon ? >>> catholic ?

you got the hook up or what my g?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay'Hovas Witness chicks

Yo, you ever notice that when they canvass ya area. There's two old ones, two homely ones, and one that's ? supa bad..ALWAYS!! Tell me I'm lying

Then..then when they knock on the door and you hop up to look. That baaaaad one always in plain view standing over by herself like
    5uhye0mf6axc.jpg

And she ain't neva like black if you black..nah they gone temp you wit that strange..now you feeling like maybe just for a moment.

You open ya door, them two old ? step in and that bad ? move on to the next house to jux da next ?

where you live that jehovah witness girls look like this Germs?
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rns.

Based on responses, I'm going to say more fiction that fact, but sion and others dropped some real ? . and I'll take aggy's firsthand experience at his word. not sure about texas though. that ? sound like a movie, haha.

That's what's up though, now I don't have to worry about sending my unborn daughter to a good Catholic school.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    True
    Plutarch wrote: »
    rns.

Based on responses, I'm going to say more fiction that fact, but sion and others dropped some real ? . and I'll take aggy's firsthand experience at his word. not sure about texas though. that ? sound like a movie, haha.

That's what's up though, now I don't have to worry about sending my unborn daughter to a good Catholic school.

Lol.. I ain't mad... I would say the same thing.. But once that ? got ? in her, she doesn't give a ? about anything else.. Hell she married to her baby daddy now but my brother hit a few months ago.. But she stay going live on fb preaching about what she just read in the Bible and posting bout "won't he do it????!! " and other catch phrases... Lol
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    False
    AP21 wrote: »
    Jay'Hovas Witness chicks

Yo, you ever notice that when they canvass ya area. There's two old ones, two homely ones, and one that's ? supa bad..ALWAYS!! Tell me I'm lying

Then..then when they knock on the door and you hop up to look. That baaaaad one always in plain view standing over by herself like
    5uhye0mf6axc.jpg

And she ain't neva like black if you black..nah they gone temp you wit that strange..now you feeling like maybe just for a moment.

You open ya door, them two old ? step in and that bad ? move on to the next house to jux da next ?

where you live that jehovah witness girls look like this Germs?

South Carolina
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    All girls are freaks, you just gotta be the right ? and they'll show you.

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    False
    Not true.

But they are more likely to keep an unwanted baby because of their religion.

What if I told you atholics have the same views on abortion and condoms as every other so called Christian
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    I went to Catholic school all the way up through the end of 10th grade...they ain't no more freaky than any other religious denomination of women.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I had this thick ass mormon white ?
    2 years ago!!!

I was suprised she ? with me bcuz i tote 30 clips...but hey ? fell in love!
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    True
    Lived near a Catholic high school when I was 15, 16 and those ? were mad ? . My two first "girlfriends" were Catholic school girls and they were bonafide yamps.

Fingered both within 12 hrs of meeting them, they frequently didn't wear panties under them skirts, drove at least two of their friends to buy morning after pills after unfortunate internal skeets, etc

Miss them ? .

Dated a Mormon girl in college and the most I got was a neck nuzzle.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From my experience yes they are, she loved to suck ? there where times in the morning I would wake up with my ? in her mouth, no other girl has ever spend so much time with my ? in her mouth.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Not true.

But they are more likely to keep an unwanted baby because of their religion.

What if I told you atholics have the same views on abortion and condoms as every other so called Christian

Views and practices are not the same bruh

Catholics bout that life...Christians just talk that ? to sound good
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indian girls.

They made a book about every sex position. That says something
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Indian girls.

They made a book about every sex position. That says something

Ancient china was basically a massive orgy... Which, after multiple record breaking cullings still have the world largest population should say it all...
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mormon girls... Facto

Birch name Amber i met in Chicago didnt fly to Utah but flew me to hawaii... Little hoe was the truth
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whichever religion where they gotta wear those long skirts everyday