WIZ KHALIFA CRITICIZED FOLLOWING PABLO ESCOBAR GRAVESITE VISIT

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    he killed people and helped other take care if their families...

does his great bad outweigh his great good?

I think his bad outweighed his good

he built school and created jobs and sold drugs to people who wanted to devestate the inner city and blacks.

was it his fault or was he taking advantage of an opportunity an defending his position?

who allowed the drugs in? who supplied the drugs?

it's crazy....when you think about it...the grower deals with death an destruction...the inner city person deals with death and destruction...

but the middle man can hide his hands an only show them to point fingers.

but we blame Pablo and blacks

interesting

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    I don't see the big deal he's a rapper not a role model

What if kb did this?

"damn kb how you get enough money to fly to colombia? you got enough for a return flight? should I start a gofundme? I'll have the homies on the IC help out!"
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    People visit Ronald Reagans grave and take pictures with Oliver North.

legal crooks/criminals

vs

illegal criminal/maybe decent guy
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see the problem
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alot of people dont realize Pablo is a inspiration to alot of folks
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? find inspiration in the worst people they only see how he made things happen for himself the money the bit he's etc they don't care or take time to realize those are real people who actually died so that man can make a dollar motherfuckas are dumb
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pablo was a individual ,though he had some positive traits, who tried to grow a beautiful garden with poison..Drugs like ? when abused bring out the worst in a muthafucka..Anybody dealing that ? has be ruthless to survive and thrive in the game because of the corruption it brings

The thing that sets Pablo and people like him,is that he didn't care about who he had to hurt to get what he wanted for him and his family..

While that is inspirational in some respects,it's despicable in others...That robin hood complex Pablo of stealing from the rich and giving it to the poor is what hood dudes and people admire..

But do I Think he should be celebrated? Nah...He was a tyrant/terrorist
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess cuz its Wiz so a lot of people see it...? stupid tho

Most Wiz fans arent old enough to have personally suffered any hardships at the hands of Pablo

I mean I see a few here and there but not all these internet folks

If I went over there I'd wanna visit too, ? .....he's a huge part of history

Our country and culture celebrates criminals, period.....I learned about Capone in history class

I can see how maybe people in Columbia wouldnt exactly understand that concept, but anybody here should shut the ? up

all the biggest and baddest criminals we've ever had were made big and bad by none other than "the fans"

I mean how many specials and movies and docu-dramas have we seen on Pablo?

anyway....if he brought flowers that was kinda dumb, but taking pics at a historic grave site or in front of a historic building is just that....but everyone is entitled to feel how they wanna feel about the ? , doesnt matter
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

Most Wiz fans arent old enough to have personally suffered any hardships at the hands of Pablo

Our country and culture celebrates criminals, period.....I learned about Capone in history class

I can see how maybe people in Columbia wouldnt exactly understand that concept, but anybody here should shut the ? up

all the biggest and baddest criminals we've ever had were made big and bad by none other than "the fans"

anyway....if he brought flowers that was kinda dumb, but taking pics at a historic grave site or in front of a historic building is just that....but everyone is entitled to feel how they wanna feel about the ? , doesnt matter

this is a very thoughtful response
    too thoughtful for the IC if you ask me
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this is a very thoughtful response
    too thoughtful for the IC if you ask me

Okay but yall missin the point of the article.

"These internet folks" aint who is mad.

Its the Mayor of Medellin
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options

he built school and created jobs and sold drugs to people who wanted to devestate the inner city and blacks.

was it his fault or was he taking advantage of an opportunity an defending his position?

it's crazy....when you think about it...the grower deals with death an destruction...the inner city person deals with death and destruction...

interesting

The ? was grown in Colombia and his cartel supplied it buddy. Not really sure what the rest of your post is going at. It's not like Escobar was a saint trying to liberate Colombia from evil

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fair to criticize
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

they included comments from fans on the internet....whom would affect Wiz more than the damn Mayor of Medellin

nobody cares that he's mad lol
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

they included comments from fans on the internet....whom would affect Wiz more than the damn Mayor of Medellin

nobody cares that he's mad lol

The Mayor is the only reason there is an article

Annonymous nobodys on the internet complain about anything and everythang
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

interesting

The ? was grown in Colombia and his cartel supplied it buddy. Not really sure what the rest of your post is going at. It's not like Escobar was a saint trying to liberate Colombia from evil

to who tho?.... Freeway Ricky? Meech? lol

how did it get here? Rayful Edmond drove that Saab across the water and came back with that pack huh?

no....this terrible man did business with other terrible men, oops I meant our gov't and military officials (whom nobody would have a problem with Wiz taking pictures with) in order to meet a common goal

if you gone be mad at him you got a loooong list of people to be mad at

again, Kingpins dont make themselves

thank you....

no one blaming Smith an Wesson for the murders in Chicago are they?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -Escobar
    -Stage falling
    -Getting sonned by ye'
    -"Why wiz he is wack"
    -Amber leaving
    -Purple hair and looking like a poodle

Wiz ain't been linked to nothing positive in awhile lol

• chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess Wiz wanted some attention that's all.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

interesting

how did it get here? Rayful Edmond drove that Saab across the water and came back with that pack huh?

no....this terrible man did business with other terrible men, oops I meant our gov't and military officials (whom nobody would have a problem with Wiz taking pictures with) in order to meet a common goal

Bruh my name aggyaf I'm mad at a lot of things

Wis been A clown for awhile
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

interesting

No one's sanctifying Oliver North or Reagan, but Escobar is responsible for the murder of families. A lot of families in Columbia. Get your mind off the drugs part and look at the whole picture. He was a mass murderer.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pabloescopaint.png

"The Colombian cartels' continuing struggles to maintain supremacy resulted in Colombia quickly becoming the world's murder capital with 25,100 violent deaths in 1991 and 27,100 in 1992. This increased murder rate was fueled by Escobar's giving money to his hitmen as a reward for killing police officers, over 600 of whom died as a result"

Fat Joe & Remy Ma also named their album after a "policy" he passed...

"Corruption and intimidation characterized Escobar's dealings with the Colombian system. He worked to implement an effective, inescapable policy for dealing with law enforcement and the government, referred to as "plata o plomo" (literally "silver or lead", colloquially "[accept] money or [face] bullets"). Its execution resulted in the deaths of hundreds of individuals, including civilians, policemen, and state officials. At the same time, Escobar bribed countless government officials, judges, and other politicians. He was allegedly responsible for the 1989 murder of Colombian presidential candidate Luis Carlos Galán, the heavy favorite in the 1990 Colombian presidential election, as well as for the bombing of Avianca Flight 203 and the 1989 DAS Building bombing in Bogotá. The Medellín Cartel would also be involved in a deadly drug war with its primary rival, the Cali Cartel, for most of its existence."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pablo_Escobar
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But thats how these racist white ppl... nvm. Y'all got it.