Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    he killed people and helped other take care if their families...

does his great bad outweigh his great good?

I think his bad outweighed his good

he built school and created jobs and sold drugs to people who wanted to devestate the inner city and blacks.

was it his fault or was he taking advantage of an opportunity an defending his position?

who allowed the drugs in? who supplied the drugs?

it's crazy....when you think about it...the grower deals with death an destruction...the inner city person deals with death and destruction...

but the middle man can hide his hands an only show them to point fingers.

but we blame Pablo and blacks

interesting

The ? was grown in Colombia and his cartel supplied it buddy. Not really sure what the rest of your post is going at. It's not like Escobar was a saint trying to liberate Colombia from evil

to who tho?.... Freeway Ricky? Meech? lol

how did it get here? Rayful Edmond drove that Saab across the water and came back with that pack huh?

no....this terrible man did business with other terrible men, oops I meant our gov't and military officials (whom nobody would have a problem with Wiz taking pictures with) in order to meet a common goal

if you gone be mad at him you got a loooong list of people to be mad at

again, Kingpins dont make themselves

No one's sanctifying Oliver North or Reagan, but Escobar is responsible for the murder of families. A lot of families in Columbia. Get your mind off the drugs part and look at the whole picture. He was a mass murderer.

That's ? !!!
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No black american individual, especially who comes from the ghetto should celebrate a single drug dealer.

When we will stop celebrating , eating and consumming things and people that put us and maintain us BACKWARDS for generations now we will advance.

This ? ain't a black or American issue. It didnt set anyone backward. ? just did some corny, thoughtless ? .
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

he built school and created jobs and sold drugs to people who wanted to devestate the inner city and blacks.

was it his fault or was he taking advantage of an opportunity an defending his position?

it's crazy....when you think about it...the grower deals with death an destruction...the inner city person deals with death and destruction...

interesting

The ? was grown in Colombia and his cartel supplied it buddy. Not really sure what the rest of your post is going at. It's not like Escobar was a saint trying to liberate Colombia from evil

how did it get here? Rayful Edmond drove that Saab across the water and came back with that pack huh?

no....this terrible man did business with other terrible men, oops I meant our gov't and military officials (whom nobody would have a problem with Wiz taking pictures with) in order to meet a common goal

No one's sanctifying Oliver North or Reagan, but Escobar is responsible for the murder of families. A lot of families in Columbia. Get your mind off the drugs part and look at the whole picture. He was a mass murderer.

That's ? !!!

Well, no one who isn't white
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

interesting

That's ? !!!

Well, no one who isn't white

This 100% true!!
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

His bad was too heavy
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No black american individual, especially who comes from the ghetto should celebrate a single drug dealer.

When we will stop celebrating , eating and consumming things and people that put us and maintain us BACKWARDS for generations now we will advance.

This ? ain't a black or American issue. It didnt set anyone backward. ? just did some corny, thoughtless ? .

I think he meant ? that keeps us stuck in general not wiz goofy ass
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all talking about but white people this like wiz Khalifa has anything to do with that
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all talking about but white people this like wiz Khalifa has anything to do with that

what?
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Personally.. After watching Narcos.. I think Wiz ? with Pablo cuz he was a weed smoker more than anything.. In Narcos Pablo was always smoking a joint. I think the affinity Wiz has for Pablo comes from that..
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Pablo's number one guy/hitman popeye stated the only thing Escobar ever messed with was liquor and a few puffs of that green
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    man Narcos got y'all ? up. it sounds like a few of you think the government hand picked pablo and let him grow the coke and ship it to the U.S. that is not how it works. pablo got the ? from peru. he smuggled it into columbia and then the U.S. he was drug smuggler. that's what cartels do. they are smugglers. his location made it easy to get it into the U.S.

now why am i saying this? there was some unknown dude in peru that was really growing the ? and selling it to pablo and every other drug smuggler during that time who was way richer and way more important.
    when pablo died ? was still being bought and sold. so if the government was in cahoots with anyone he was in peru. pablo was nothing more than a rich flashy ? and that is bad for business.

How does Narcos have ppl ? up? It clearly tells all of this in the 1st 2 episodes (I just started it last night :joy: )

I need to watch it then cuz everything I heard made it seem like the protracted Pablo as the originator of ? in the U.S. I will be sure to check some of the first season this weekend

How would you get that from hearing about the show? Coke was in the states before Pablo...that ? wasn't something new he sent over
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

You may as well change your name to "Dare to be different"
    vbcxxkafyscx.jpg

aye ? I'm just got questions..

should change your name to ...find and fukk with pralims

You should better questions...or less...take your pick
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    man Narcos got y'all ? up. it sounds like a few of you think the government hand picked pablo and let him grow the coke and ship it to the U.S. that is not how it works. pablo got the ? from peru. he smuggled it into columbia and then the U.S. he was drug smuggler. that's what cartels do. they are smugglers. his location made it easy to get it into the U.S.

now why am i saying this? there was some unknown dude in peru that was really growing the ? and selling it to pablo and every other drug smuggler during that time who was way richer and way more important.
    when pablo died ? was still being bought and sold. so if the government was in cahoots with anyone he was in peru. pablo was nothing more than a rich flashy ? and that is bad for business.

How does Narcos have ppl ? up? It clearly tells all of this in the 1st 2 episodes (I just started it last night :joy: )

I need to watch it then cuz everything I heard made it seem like the protracted Pablo as the originator of ? in the U.S. I will be sure to check some of the first season this weekend

How would you get that from hearing about the show? Coke was in the states before Pablo...that ? wasn't something new he sent over

Yup. A German scientist first extracted ? from the plant. Pablo just cornered the market with violence
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When I say originator it's a figure speech. I'm not saying people believe he was the first person to make ? . I don't think most people realize Pablo was buying from Peru. Dude said that was in the first 2 episodes but even if u read this thread ? missed that part.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    ? , wall Street, oil, diamonds, uranium...

are they not all the same with the same results?

except ? get the blame for coke...an of course Pablo..

we keep skipping the common denominator.

but I guess that don't matter
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

what?

Read the thread

No reason for a black American to show tribute to Escobar
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

what?

Read the thread

yet we celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas, Columbus day, presidents day....
    I think I'm confused
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is this news?
    rh79ykchwayn.gif

• Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what?

Read the thread

I think I'm confused

yall celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas, Columbus day, and president day??
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

what?

Read the thread

I think I'm confused

No reason for black Americans to celebrate those either

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options

what?

Read the thread

I think I'm confused

that's my point...

the fake outrage.

? talk ? but dont look past the surface of what they ? about.

kinda like bragging about going to Paris and southern france but want to boycott the DR because of what they do to Haitians. sounds crazy
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

what?

Read the thread

I think I'm confused

that's my point...

the fake outrage.

kinda like bragging about going to Paris and southern france but want to boycott the DR because of what they do to Haitians. sounds crazy

Sounds like your outrage is directed st specific people
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

what?

Read the thread

I think I'm confused

that's my point...

the fake outrage.

Stop bringing up the DR in every post you make
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

what?

Read the thread

I think I'm confused

that's my point...

the fake outrage.

Stop bringing up the DR in every post you make

reference point ?

reference point.

an I love the island an can't stop thinking about it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

what?

Read the thread

I think I'm confused

that's my point...

the fake outrage.

Sounds like your outrage is directed st specific people

just the people who don't know what they are talking about