As a whatever race person you are...

Comments

• semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    @Kai Yes I am living good with my education, the fact I'm not collecting unemployment and I live in a 4 bedroom home and boo is staying by my side. There are people out here that don't even know where their next meal is coming from, while I'm eating good. And I will get the ring eventually, you ain't special just because that ? gave you some cubic zirconia.

Dammit! I'm here fighting for u and u open up talking about living good and being boo'd up. NO! Just no. That's what I mean when I say u have to want more.

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What she needs to do is learn not to share her issues with her man on the IC. She might have just been mad at him that day and now she got the whole IC thinking he's a complete degenerate. There's always two sides.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swear to ? all this drama coulda been avoided if TS just showed her ass lol

sy8ss2ccrcov.gif
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    @ TS

fear controls you. someone said you had stockholm syndrome but you dont. you are in love with your hero. u had a bad life and at that time he saved u. his family saved u but instead of u growing and doing for urself u became super dependent on a dude who doesnt want to be ur hero anymore. u keep saying u dont know where u would be without him. it is time for u to find out. it is time for u to be a woman and stand on ur own feet.

as for ur degrees and ur certificates. that is all show. u are not doing anything with it. u want to make it look it good for ur dude but really want to rely on him to take care of u and dude doesnt want to take care of himself. people have degrees and work in different fields all the time. some jobs require degrees in fields closely related to the job but plenty just want a degree to show u are teachable. u can do better but u have to want better.
    @ TS

fear controls you. someone said you had stockholm syndrome but you dont. you are in love with your hero. u had a bad life and at that time he saved u. his family saved u but instead of u growing and doing for urself u became super dependent on a dude who doesnt want to be ur hero anymore. u keep saying u dont know where u would be without him. it is time for u to find out. it is time for u to be a woman and stand on ur own feet.

as for ur degrees and ur certificates. that is all show. u are not doing anything with it. u want to make it look it good for ur dude but really want to rely on him to take care of u and dude doesnt want to take care of himself. people have degrees and work in different fields all the time. some jobs require degrees in fields closely related to the job but plenty just want a degree to show u are teachable. u can do better but u have to want better.

As far as the whole degree thing goes, trust me I know people work in different fields all the time. I have been applying to jobs outside of my field left and right. It's just hard out here. And hopefully I get a job before 12/18 because that would make officially 3 years since I graduated.

Good ?
    @kat you have competition sweethear

Hey, at least I don't have student loans though. Her job situation is exactly why I'm nervous about accruing that debt.

Are you in school right now?
  • Kat
    @ TS

@ TS

As far as the whole degree thing goes, trust me I know people work in different fields all the time. I have been applying to jobs outside of my field left and right. It's just hard out here. And hopefully I get a job before 12/18 because that would make officially 3 years since I graduated.

Good ?

Hey, at least I don't have student loans though. Her job situation is exactly why I'm nervous about accruing that debt.

Are you in school right now?

Nope.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    To each one 's own path. Some people are treated like dogs in mansions. Some are queens and kings in a basement.

If she is satisfied and happy with her situation so be it.

This the type of "educated" ? some of these ? love to brag about having or wanting.

Gets treated like ? called out about how dumb she is for putting up with that treatment and responds by saying how she can't be dumb cause she has a degree and 3 certificates.

You may think I get treated like ? but really I don't. I get along really well with everyone I live with and me living here is stable unlike how it was when I was growing up. My bf may say things that seem a little messed up, but you have to realize if I never met him I'd be up ? 's creek with no paddle. I would either be living at home with my mom and her ratchet bf or ? knows where I'd be at.

You get treated like ? is my opinion.

You would rather deal with being disrespected by being called "convenience ? ", threatened to be put out the house, etc because he paid for ONE class, occasionally gets your hair done and its a cheaper place for you to live instead of struggling by yourself by renting a room somewhere or splitting rent with a responsible friend is a FACT.

Yet you still don't see how putting up with said disrespect and praising him for doing the most basic of things says a lot about YOU.

You've said these things yourself.

I find it highly funny that women such as yourself allows a man to ? you for years and use that ? up and then later on in life swear up and down to the high heavens you all of sudden DESERVE a good man because ? didn't work out with the other ? during your prime years and you got a new outlook on life and how a man is supposed to treat a woman.

A good man don't DESERVE or NEED a washed up ? (not calling you a ? ) after shes been used up by someone else.

don't like your punk ass....but this post was on point. si right now , I dint want problems. I'm just giving credit where it's due. but anyway...

why do these chicks think they Queens all of a sudden?

then claim to be strong black independent women. only after being forced to see the ? up life they lived. but most end up going right back or into similar situations cuz they can't understand that guys can be nice an call them weak. smdh.

I bet she will be a baby mother soon. she's not yet cuz dude is choosing not procreate, not her. he ain't trynna take care of two kids.

an what type parent takes from the kids when they supposed to be saving up to move? unless. they living the free money an saving theirs.

they getting a free check an aint on the govt assistance. smdh

now back to ebeef reality...

fukk you bruh, you ain't ?

Did you deserve a good woman after admittedly having kids with ain't ? women before you met your wife?

good question.

because I shouldnt have been with those women. I lowered standard against my own better judgement. being young and stupid. I will always admit it. it was all me. but see the difference is...I know I fukked up and did everything to make sure I was going to be better than what I allowed myself to be lowered too. my situation is very different than some may think.

so yes cuz I grew up

So you grew up matured and realized you can do better...but women who've made similar mistakes can't grow and want the same?

there are phases an lifestyles.
    some women experiment in college ,others are hoes point blank.
    one is a learning point and one is just dumb.

one knows what she wants outta life an does rely in her ? to get it..but wants to know what's pleases her...the other wants her ? to give her everything in life an allows herself to be abused.

always had high hopes an visions...nothing was going to stop that. not kids, sickness babymom, parent....nothing but ? was going to stop me.

never allowed fukk ? without a fight. now while I admit to ? up, I knew I was better than that. so i didn't stay around long hoping it would get better or allowing any fukk treatment.

now as to what I deserve... i deserved my equal. i brought a ? load of potential to the table as did my wife. together we built what we have.

You also brought a ? load of baggage to the table she was well within her rights to tell you she didn't wanna deal with. Pretty much what I'm saying is perception wise you weren't really any different from the women you criticized in your post. So for you to say you knew what you deserved and go for it yet call Someone else out for doing the same is hypocritical. You ain't that far removed from the life of those you say shouldn't want or feel they deserve better.

perception is a ? aint it.
    i gave you the example with the two women.
    one knows better, one doesn't. but both think they should have a good man after growing pain.

we all bring ? to the table along with baggage. how you handle it, control it and what expect from yourself as well as the other person comes into play.

I will take a chick with two kids but legit trying to better her life an treats me like a king over a single no kids ? who thinks she deserves the best with minimum work cause she looks good.

in my eyes you can't compare the two. but you are trying.

I'm not making a comparison to anything other than the types of women in the initial post you agreed with. Someone who lowered their standards to deal with someone below them only to come around later in life and want/feel they deserve better and you agreeing with someone saying they don't. Through someone else's perception a man with multiple kids by multiple women who he has admitted issues with would be considered washed up and not worthy of a "good woman". The same light you shining on them can be reflected right back at you. What you're saying in this post is very different from the initial one you agreed with.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's actually not the first to make this exact thread. I don't recall the last attempt being quite so controversial, but different posters can get away with different things.

Agreed, I bet if anyone else made this thread it would have turned out differently.

Well not anyone, but someone other than you, yes.

68166758.jpg
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maaaaan this board needs "wtf" back
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayne, ol' girl troll game on one hunnid- thousand-trillion!
  • Kat
    LUClEN wrote: »
    She's actually not the first to make this exact thread. I don't recall the last attempt being quite so controversial, but different posters can get away with different things.

Agreed, I bet if anyone else made this thread it would have turned out differently.

Well not anyone, but someone other than you, yes.

68166758.jpg

Lol..no shots intended. The people that could get away with it are mainly those who wouldn't even try to make it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To each one 's own path. Some people are treated like dogs in mansions. Some are queens and kings in a basement.

This the type of "educated" ? some of these ? love to brag about having or wanting.

Gets treated like ? called out about how dumb she is for putting up with that treatment and responds by saying how she can't be dumb cause she has a degree and 3 certificates.

You may think I get treated like ? but really I don't. I get along really well with everyone I live with and me living here is stable unlike how it was when I was growing up. My bf may say things that seem a little messed up, but you have to realize if I never met him I'd be up ? 's creek with no paddle. I would either be living at home with my mom and her ratchet bf or ? knows where I'd be at.

You would rather deal with being disrespected by being called "convenience ? ", threatened to be put out the house, etc because he paid for ONE class, occasionally gets your hair done and its a cheaper place for you to live instead of struggling by yourself by renting a room somewhere or splitting rent with a responsible friend is a FACT.

Yet you still don't see how putting up with said disrespect and praising him for doing the most basic of things says a lot about YOU.

I find it highly funny that women such as yourself allows a man to ? you for years and use that ? up and then later on in life swear up and down to the high heavens you all of sudden DESERVE a good man because ? didn't work out with the other ? during your prime years and you got a new outlook on life and how a man is supposed to treat a woman.

A good man don't DESERVE or NEED a washed up ? (not calling you a ? ) after shes been used up by someone else.

don't like your punk ass....but this post was on point. si right now , I dint want problems. I'm just giving credit where it's due. but anyway...

then claim to be strong black independent women. only after being forced to see the ? up life they lived. but most end up going right back or into similar situations cuz they can't understand that guys can be nice an call them weak. smdh.

I bet she will be a baby mother soon. she's not yet cuz dude is choosing not procreate, not her. he ain't trynna take care of two kids.

an what type parent takes from the kids when they supposed to be saving up to move? unless. they living the free money an saving theirs.

Did you deserve a good woman after admittedly having kids with ain't ? women before you met your wife?

good question.

because I shouldnt have been with those women. I lowered standard against my own better judgement. being young and stupid. I will always admit it. it was all me. but see the difference is...I know I fukked up and did everything to make sure I was going to be better than what I allowed myself to be lowered too. my situation is very different than some may think.

so yes cuz I grew up

So you grew up matured and realized you can do better...but women who've made similar mistakes can't grow and want the same?

one knows what she wants outta life an does rely in her ? to get it..but wants to know what's pleases her...the other wants her ? to give her everything in life an allows herself to be abused.

always had high hopes an visions...nothing was going to stop that. not kids, sickness babymom, parent....nothing but ? was going to stop me.

never allowed fukk ? without a fight. now while I admit to ? up, I knew I was better than that. so i didn't stay around long hoping it would get better or allowing any fukk treatment.

now as to what I deserve... i deserved my equal. i brought a ? load of potential to the table as did my wife. together we built what we have.

You also brought a ? load of baggage to the table she was well within her rights to tell you she didn't wanna deal with. Pretty much what I'm saying is perception wise you weren't really any different from the women you criticized in your post. So for you to say you knew what you deserved and go for it yet call Someone else out for doing the same is hypocritical. You ain't that far removed from the life of those you say shouldn't want or feel they deserve better.

one knows better, one doesn't. but both think they should have a good man after growing pain.

we all bring ? to the table along with baggage. how you handle it, control it and what expect from yourself as well as the other person comes into play.

I will take a chick with two kids but legit trying to better her life an treats me like a king over a single no kids ? who thinks she deserves the best with minimum work cause she looks good.

I'm not making a comparison to anything other than the types of women in the initial post you agreed with. Someone who lowered their standards to deal with someone below them only to come around later in life and want/feel they deserve better and you agreeing with someone saying they don't. Through someone else's perception a man with multiple kids by multiple women who he has admitted issues with would be considered washed up and not worthy of a "good woman". The same light you shining on them can be reflected right back at you. What you're saying in this post is very different from the initial one you agreed with.

wtf...? ...you trying too hard.

the initial post was directed at a specific woman. so yes I agree.

second.... character.

I'll let you simmer on that.

this last post of yours...smdh

character
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol...it's weird how the Ic is always tryna break up relationships.

So far..

Khalessi, Averix, Her Husband
    Chuck and Yunn
    Pico and CP30
    SWIJ and Marley
    Homie and Moving..? was his name again
    Goldie and Young Chops
    Six and Lou
    Kat and...hold up..Kat still wit dude right?

Point being, keep yo relationship away from us

I lowkey peep Lurk wavering a bit lately..

779bseie3zk5.gif
    I ? wit you..don't make us do it

Lol u dont peep a damn thing about me and mines
  • Lurkristocrat
    Oh I forgot bride and killa..dey smart tho, they got the ? up outta here

Lmao they did, didnt they?
  • Lurkristocrat
    @ TS

@ TS

Good ?

Yo ass was sayin how u wanted to go back to school like 5 years ago thom you could of had a bachelors by now! What you waiting on?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kai Yes I am living good with my education, the fact I'm not collecting unemployment and I live in a 4 bedroom home and boo is staying by my side. There are people out here that don't even know where their next meal is coming from, while I'm eating good. And I will get the ring eventually, you ain't special just because that ? gave you some cubic zirconia.

LLS at you saying this like you the home owner. Technically yes you live in a 4 bedroom house but the reality is you RENT A ROOM in someone else's 4 bedroom home.

How you going to talk down on her positive marriage? Whether the ring is a cubic zirconia or not that facts show she got a ring while you 11 years in and still nothing but "convenience ? ".

Even though all this ? is jokes and shame to me you have posted some very funny ass comments.
  • D. Morgan
    What she needs to do is learn not to share her issues with her man on the IC. She might have just been mad at him that day and now she got the whole IC thinking he's a complete degenerate. There's always two sides.

I applaud that man and think nothing negative of him at all. He has her trained very well. He a grown man who's mother was going to charge him rent. So he did the smart thing got with a woman who would help him pay the rent his mother was asking him for. That now allows him to keep more of his own money in his pocket. He got her doing that all the while telling her she is convenience ? and has threatened to kick her out the house. Through all that she still by his side happily paying rent while he treats her to the most basic of things on occasion.

That ? out here winning and I don't have not one bad thought or thing to say about him!!!
  • D. Morgan

good question.

so yes cuz I grew up

Since this is about my post. There is a lot of detail and nuance that I left out of that post because I felt there wasn't need to type all of that out and actually he picked up on that.

He's actually right there is a difference. Just because a person left a bad situation because they realize its better out here doesn't mean they deserve better if they haven't changed themselves for the better.

You know there are plenty of people who leave a bad situation because the come to a realization about it and see the wrong in it after a period time but those same people also don't change their actions thought process. So that actually leads them more times than not to sabotage the new situation they in cause they actually never changed themselves for the better.

So no that person doesn't "deserve" a good mate and its not just cause they washed up its cause they damaged and have a ? up thought process that good person doesn't have to put up.

Now once a person has changed themselves for the better in thoughts and actions they deserve whatever person is willing to accept them and all that comes with them.

Its more I could say but the gist of it there.
  • SimplyKrys

LLS at you saying this like you the home owner. Technically yes you live in a 4 bedroom house but the reality is you RENT A ROOM in someone else's 4 bedroom home.

How you going to talk down on her positive marriage? Whether the ring is a cubic zirconia or not that facts show she got a ring while you 11 years in and still nothing but "convenience ? ".

Even though all this ? is jokes and shame to me you have posted some very funny ass comments.

How do you know that her marriage is positive? For all you know her husband could be a lazy freeloader. I obviously mean something to my bf and his family because if I didn't they probably wouldn't have let me stay here at all. I feel if all my bf wanted was the kitty cat then we wouldn't have made it this far.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

How do you know that her marriage is positive? For all you know her husband could be a lazy freeloader. I obviously mean something to my bf and his family because if I didn't they probably wouldn't have let me stay here at all. I feel if all my bf wanted was the kitty cat then we wouldn't have made it this far.

you clearly don't understand what men do for the kitty cat...i think you need more life experience.

@cinco bruh, i need you to come thru an bring your cape. do me a favor an show this woman how it's done.
    @Young_Chitlin come tell this chick how to get her credit together
    @Trillfate get those pics an share ? .
    @sion promise her a mod position in exchange for a peek at the ? .

I can go on yall
  • D. Morgan

I can only go on what people post. So to my knowledge her marriage is positive and whatever that ? that you call yourself being involved in is laughable.

You do know people tolerate people because they getting something out it regardless of meaning something to them or not.

You still not thinking pass go! LLS
  • Kat
    gns wrote: »

a_0.gif

Who knows better than me though? Lesson learned.
  • SimplyKrys

I can only go on what people post. So to my knowledge her marriage is positive and whatever that ? that you call yourself being involved in is laughable.

You do know people tolerate people because they getting something out it regardless of meaning something to them or not.

You still not thinking pass go! LLS

You may think it's funny but it's working for me. It's better than living at my bugged out cousin's house or living with my mom and her dude. (I really don't like him) I don't pay that much time live here, I'm saving money, I got both of my degrees while living here. It's been like a safe haven to be honest. Not too long ago I thanked my bf's dad for letting me be there as long as I have.
  • SimplyKrys

you clearly don't understand what men do for the kitty cat...i think you need more life experience.

@cinco bruh, i need you to come thru an bring your cape. do me a favor an show this woman how it's done.
    @Young_Chitlin come tell this chick how to get her credit together
    @Trillfate get those pics an share ? .
    @sion promise her a mod position in exchange for a peek at the ? .

I can go on yall

I understand men do crazy stuff to get the kitty cat sometimes, but we have had a lot of good times as well. We have pretty much grew up together. If he wanted kitty cat on the regular I'm sure he could get it elsewhere if he wanted to. I feel like he's stringing me along for a reason.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, you could be right..I read the thread, and it couldn't be me. He'd be finding the ? real inconvenient real quick.

You know how I do with the lame duck when the buzzards start circling though..act like you know me @Kai.

I hear what you are saying but I don't have that as an option.

Yes you do, even if you've got to play the game until you get your strategy worked out. I already told you that you deserve better,and if and when you get better, you'll realize it.

quoted & goated. Kat was pullin yo coattails to some real ? .