Welfare, section 8, entitlements....let's talk about it...

Options
Elzo69Renaissance
Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I'm talking to my mans, I aint seen in a while...he like I'm having another kid....im like no disrespect fam but I'm doing well financially and I can't afford kids how u popping them out ....he like fam my rent is 100 dollars a month....in a decent to good neighborhood...im low key salty...lol

What are yall thoughts on this?

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its some section 8 home looking better than mine on the inside.

an like you said..rhey paying like 100/MN for rent.

yea I got a problem with that. cuz some of these ? aint even trynna get off that gravy train.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If i had the S8 plug I'd use that ? no ? given

Ill be stacking tho not being complacent
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's the downside of it
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is America ain't ? for free. Trust me they will end up paying for that ? in the end, the government is pulling a long con on them ?
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, didn't know it was like that.

I'm generally not for entitlements, welfare, subsidies, and redistribution of wealth unless it doesn't come from the (federal) government. I just think too much government is unconstitutional, inefficient, and counterproductive.

It's not about hating for me. Whether another man is using the government to freeload or pull himself together, I gotta focus on me and mine.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pride wouldnt allow me to try and get ? like that.
    Talked to some people on it and they pretty much said if u aint tryna get all u can outta this government u a ?
    I was like damn
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no respect for a ? on section 8 unless he is disabled. I refuse to rent to them. I rent my apartments to hard working folks. It's no reason they should be busting they ass and these ? living better than them.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    I have no respect for a ? on section 8 unless he is disabled. I refuse to rent to them. I rent my apartments to hard working folks. It's no reason they should be busting they ass and these ? living better than them.

you gotta problem with my family ? ?

you wanna fight today ? ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Ain't that illegal?
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what about them ? on food stamps? this one ? came into the store one time and already had a gang of food in two basket. she tried to get some dog food and the cashier told her she couldnt use that ? for dog food so she put dog food back and the ? got a gang of steaks.....while im holdin ramen noodles and working a fulltime job. smmfh. cant hate the player or the game.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

We need someone with a good camera and steady hand. The IC deserves a good video of me putting u to sleep

i aint tired ? but I'll cure your insomnia.

I'll set an alarm so you can still get the kids from school on time.
    you don't want these pralims.

fukk is your birthday cuz?
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options

Ain't that illegal?

Yes it is illegal in new Jersey. I can't say no if they have section 8 but I can do a credit check and say they don't qualify. As long as it's uniformed I'm good.

Section 8 tenants tear ur house up. They ain't paying so they don't care. I don't want them in my ? .
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"I know that struggle too honey." - @Kat
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options

We need someone with a good camera and steady hand. The IC deserves a good video of me putting u to sleep

Thanks for thinking bout the kids but they grown. I got nothing but time.

Gemini
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Gemini

calm down bruh...

you too violent.

why you threatening people? its all jokes til someone gets hurt..

I'll be back ? . I'm tired an trynna talk my way outta this...so imma take the ? way out....
    meet me at subway ? ..ask for monizzle then let the games begin

• semi-auto-mato
    Options

Gemini

calm down bruh...

you too violent.

why you threatening people? its all jokes til someone gets hurt..

I'll be back ? . I'm tired an trynna talk my way outta this...so imma take the ? way out....
    meet me at subway ? ..ask for monizzle then let the games begin

? u stalking me? I had that sweet onion teriyaki today.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    This is America ain't ? for free. Trust me they will end up paying for that ? in the end, the government is pulling a long con on them ?

How so......I know a chick w 5 kids...gets bout damn near a 1000 a month in link/food stamps, gets like 2000 a month for rent, also gets a stipend for spending cash.....as long as she keeps checking in or whatever it is they do to qualify for this, she's good....

All she does is party and gamble

The end game is to keep black people as a permanent underclass so if the economy ever gets to bad they can put black people back in slavery. What if the government told that chick you know that if she don't start doing this work I got for you (slavery) I'm going to cut your benefits? What will she do? She doesn't have a work history, work skills, or work ethic to get a job on her own she will have no choice but to become a slave. The government is her ? and she is just a hoe

Some of them ? must have Alzheimers because they already forgot that the government has never had black peoples best interest at heart
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Pride wouldnt allow me to try and get ? like that.
    Talked to some people on it and they pretty much said if u aint tryna get all u can outta this government u a ?
    I was like damn

My wife was on S8 when we got together. The day after we got married I was like "end that ? ". I can't even think of calling myself a man and I'm taking government hand outs just because. ? that. I got a job, if it ain't enough I'll make it enough but I don't want Uncle Sam involved.