Crowds attack Africans in India after teen's death

2»

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    Poor people blaming other people for their problems. Nothing new here.
    Japanese blamed the Koreans for earthquakes. Not the earth for shaking but other people and their bad behaviors are the real reason for earthquakes. That is what the ill informed and poor people do.

Some of them Indians are darker than the blackest Africans. They got a lot of ? nerve being racist.

Dravidian_1.jpg

643beafb53f8ebe1d16e45271beabaa7.jpg

india50.jpg

been saying this for a while
    ..an they stink..but now we know why

they don't believe in deodorant either. Evey time I've ever worked with H1B Indians fresh from Calcutta, them dudes armpits would be HOLLERIN' by 1pm. Some of them ain't give nary a ? and kept it movin funkin' up the spot, some would be in the bathroom at the sink trying to wash their pits, none of that ? worked though the cats that tried to neutralize their oderiferous emanations wasn't as bad.

Worst part tho: Because I'm typically "The Unix Guy" I'd always have to work with 'em. ? smellin like hot ass, curry, and fresh cut steamed onions.

ROFL you got no regard for my stomach at all
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »
    The country is a dump. 16th century mentality with those fools.

When my dude told me the first thing he saw when he landed in India was someone taking a ? on the airstrip I knew all I needed to know.

bruh... Pajeet and 'nem will walk past a shiny new toilet to go ? in the street. The ? was labeled as a ? crisis:

https://ourworld.unu.edu/en/un-vows-to-eliminate-open-defecation-by-2025
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-29502603
    http://www.bbc.com/news/health-33980904

a57MwDy_700b.jpg
    b0f.png

why they got dude introducing ? with a ? hand?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

When my dude told me the first thing he saw when he landed in India was someone taking a ? on the airstrip I knew all I needed to know.

bruh... Pajeet and 'nem will walk past a shiny new toilet to go ? in the street. The ? was labeled as a ? crisis:

a57MwDy_700b.jpg
    b0f.png

why they got dude introducing ? with a ? hand?

That's what makes it so funny and he used his right hand to whipe his ass lol
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing i care about

335407.jpg

A4PRIxXCcAExsm-.jpg
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    Only thing i care about

335407.jpg

A4PRIxXCcAExsm-.jpg

but would you lick her ass tho?

after reading you still thinking about ? ?

you just as bad ass them ? , taking ass in the middle of shittin
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Japanese blamed the Koreans for earthquakes. Not the earth for shaking but other people and their bad behaviors are the real reason for earthquakes. That is what the ill informed and poor people do.

Some of them Indians are darker than the blackest Africans. They got a lot of ? nerve being racist.

Dravidian_1.jpg

india50.jpg

Those people are often treated like ? too. Like I said before, they aren't particular about their hatred for dark skin.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dravidian_1.jpg

india50.jpg

they don't believe in deodorant either. Evey time I've ever worked with H1B Indians fresh from Calcutta, them dudes armpits would be HOLLERIN' by 1pm. Some of them ain't give nary a ? and kept it movin funkin' up the spot, some would be in the bathroom at the sink trying to wash their pits, none of that ? worked though the cats that tried to neutralize their oderiferous emanations wasn't as bad.

Worst part tho: Because I'm typically "The Unix Guy" I'd always have to work with 'em. ? smellin like hot ass, curry, and fresh cut steamed onions.

Thread got me sitting here w/ the stank face. ? is nasty af.....pun intended. I didn't know about them mfs ? on the ground and wiping their ? w/ their hands. That's a whole nother other level of trifling.

I went to school w/ this Indian chick from early elementary throughout high school. Her mom was also a substitute teacher. Lady was mean af. We use to give her and her mom the blues. They would have the entire classroom smelling 40 soapless days in the Sahara. Thinking back I feel kinda bad about how we use to jone on them in class.
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dravidian_1.jpg

india50.jpg

This right here is spot on. When I was in high school, I worked at an international grocery store that had all kind of different cultures of people pouring in everyday. Those Indians stayed musty with that curry stinch. I'm like ? they in the states now, you can use deodorant.

I can only imagine what the women's ? smell like if the dudes don't give a damn about their BO.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

a57MwDy_700b.jpg
    b0f.png

How the ? do they wipe their ass? Do they keep toilet paper with them?

They don't use toilet paper at all. They pour that bottle of water next to them down their ass ? and use their bare left hand to wipe the ? out of their ? . If the person is middle class or above, they'll at least wash their hands with soap afterwards but not always. Less than middle class there's prolly a 99.99999999987% chance that their left hand hasn't seen soap and water. And these are the muhfuckas that pick crops, sell food on the street, drive rickshaws, deliver ? to your hotel room, etc. The few public toilets there usually are similar to a bidet but that ain't always guaranteed and public toilets away from middle class areas are almost always devoid of any type of soap.

I've had people tell me that India genuinely smells like ? and the Ganges river will make you ? 'cause the smell is so vile (there's dead bodies floating in it, raw ? , cows ? and ? in it, etc...). There's places in India I wouldn't mind seeing before I die, but not until they get their ? issues under control.

Wait a minute wait a minute they are literally wiping their ass with their bare hands wtf? All of the viruses that is spreading around from the poor sanitation, I'm surprised a black plague has not ravaged that country.

Yes.
    That's the origin of why socially shaking someone's hand with your left hand is considered disrespectful

It's different in the Middle East though there they wipe with the right and find it disrespectful to shake with the right they prefer to shake with the left hand
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What bout the sengal bantu twist tho????!!!
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is it that Patel the Dothead can obliterate Pakistan, give doctors, engineers, and tech dudes an education to be able to work in the United States, but they can't provide it's citizens with a place to ? and ? ? Now I'm learning that they wipe their ? with their hands and they think using toilet paper is nasty? Mannn, these muthafuckas. India is both literally and figuratively a ? country.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭

India is a backwards ass place.

They ain't got a spot to ? or ? in, but them muhfuckas are trying to build a satellite to put in orbit around Mars.

h7wezlvl9ppk.gif
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing i care about

335407.jpg

A4PRIxXCcAExsm-.jpg

That ? will drop a ? in your driveway tho...

qipddtfn9bb8.gif
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing i care about

335407.jpg

A4PRIxXCcAExsm-.jpg

That ? will drop a ? in your driveway tho...

so would Pico but that never stopped the simpage here.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread #5886943 of some group hating on Black people. But bet if they need someone to fight their causes/batles for them, we'll be right there doing it for them like always.

That said, Indians are mild compared to the Middle East where they'll just ? you for being African.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread #5886943 of some group hating on Black people. But bet if they need someone to fight their causes/batles for them, we'll be right there doing it for them like always.

That said, Indians are mild compared to the Middle East where they'll just ? you for being African.

Where? Lots of Africans live in the Middle East. People talking like it's one country, but there are lots of countries in the Middle East.