when is it cool to grill.....

Options
ineedpussy
ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
in front of the house in a residential neighborhood? ive always felt people who grill in the front yard are people from apartments and i hate that ? . now ill give you a pass if its a personal grill but when you got the full size joint in the front......? you need to go back to the projects. no kind of decency or home training.

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you never grilled in the driveway while chilling in your garage?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You reading to much into things man it ain't that serious.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's really regional. Here in the Northeast the best time to grill is may to September. That's the best grilling weather here but if u have good equipment u can do it in the winter. Good heavy equipment would be necessary in cold weather to help control ur temperature. I'm not talking about a smoker from home depot. I mean from a competition grade company.

U can grill anywhere u want. At least 6 feet away from ur house is my suggestion especially if it's windy out. Front yard or back yard don't matter.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man i thought this was going to be about those crazy people that grill in the winter and ?

My boy down the street was grilling steaks in -20 weather this winter.

? Danes
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unless your HOA is completely ? (I wouldn't want to live in a neighborhood like that) and has something explicitly against it it's fair game.

Depending on how much I ? with em, they walk by at the right time might just get a burger.

and vice versa....I see someone grilling out front that I know relatively well...imma try to finesse some free food with some simple conversation.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrtdb wrote: »
    Unless your HOA is completely ? (I wouldn't want to live in a neighborhood like that) and has something explicitly against it it's fair game.

Depending on how much I ? with em, they walk by at the right time might just get a burger.

and vice versa....I see someone grilling out front that I know relatively well...imma try to finesse some free food with some simple conversation.

I used to live in a community with an HOA like that. All grilling happened in the back yard no matter what.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I grill all year round. Only in the backyard though.... never cared to do it in the front of the house don't need people stopping asking for a plate or what I got on the grill
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have grilled in a beach in an island man I´ll grill on a boat.? My friend has done it inside an apartment put that ? on the window and ? it lol.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't want to. I like the privacy of the backyard.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have grilled in a beach in an island man I´ll grill on a boat.? My friend has done it inside an apartment put that ? on the window and ? it lol.

HOw is that possible, with the smoke being in the house and the flames may burn it down.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

HOw is that possible, with the smoke being in the house and the flames may burn it down.

I know right I thought the same thing but there´s grills made for apartmens.Some ? you just got to watch it to believe it.Plus it was good.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    So you never grilled in the driveway while chilling in your garage?

thats a driveway though. not on the front porch or in front of the crib. if you got a driveway use it to grill food on the side. depending on where your garage sits to your house.