when is it cool to grill.....

Options

Comments

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said "I'll give you a pass..." for grilling on your own property. The ? ?!
    qbz3gva5esgf.gif

Lol

no i said for a personal grill. them small joints. i have one of those.....but the full size joints are the ones that are a no go.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    i can tell by the posts that most of yall ? is from the jects or lived in apartments all yall life. what type of residential etiquette do you ? have? none. who the ? grills in the front other than with a personal grill. unless you house doesnt have a back door you grill in the back. project ass ?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I grill year round and have done it in the front yard ...back yard ...porch ...at the beach ...on a boat ... in the woods ...at the lake ...in the heat ...in the cold ....in the rain

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    i can tell by the posts that most of yall ? is from the jects or lived in apartments all yall life. what type of residential etiquette do you ? have? none. who the ? grills in the front other than with a personal grill. unless you house doesnt have a back door you grill in the back. project ass ?
    Whites and mexicans grill out front too. Have you never seen different neighborhoods with diverse people?
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    well in all the white neighborhoods ive been to....all the good white people grilled in the back and the poor white trash would grill in the front.

and we aint talkin bout when you can grill.....its where you can grill.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well in all the white neighborhoods ive been to....all the good white people grilled in the back and the poor white trash would grill in the front.

then stop saying only blacks do it then fool
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whites and mexicans grill out front too. Have you never seen different neighborhoods with diverse people?

We just moved out of "el barrio". Messicans grilled in the driveway all the ? time. My ass was like "When in Rome..." and grilled in the driveway too. Grilling in the backyard was too much of a hassle anyways. The back door was off my 18 year old's room, and there was a gate leading to the pool, steps down to the pool, and the only spot I could grill was on the far end of the pool in the grass. I could have gone out the side door to get to it, but there's the big ass gate and all that ? in the way...

? that.

I rolled that lil charcoal grill out front and grilled like the Messicans. ? , they always thought I was one of them anyways so ? it.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In louisiana we cook outside whenever we feel like it. Front yard, backyard, or wherever is convienent. And yeah, I said COOK. You might see a grill, boiling ? , frying ? , roasting box, or all the above. All it takes is for it to be pretty out. Football season especially. Or let these ? find a good spot of sacelades, some deer or even goat. Obesity ain't a problem here for nothing.

That question should be the other way round, though. Apartments usually share grills and have rules for that kind of ? . A place like that is where you ask the best time to grill.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ the replies in this thread. Yall ? funny af.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I grill when I want some bbq. Not when the weather is nice. It's rain, sleet, snow or sunny for me.

I grill on the porch during bad weather and on the side when it's nice out.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I grill year round and have done it in the front yard ...back yard ...porch ...at the beach ...on a boat ... in the woods ...at the lake ...in the heat ...in the cold ....in the rain

This how I read this post
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My grill is never in my garage so I have no reason to grill in my driveway. I actually never cared when I've see other people do it as well.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    So you never grilled in the driveway while chilling in your garage?

That means you got a house, what's wrong with the backyard?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    @ineedpussy lives with his mom

He doesn't even have his own yard to grill in so I see why this is all forgien to him
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    So you never grilled in the driveway while chilling in your garage?

That means you got a house, what's wrong with the backyard?
    What's so special about the backyard?

I can't see what's going on on the block if I'm in my backyard
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always in my back garden away from all nosey hungry food begging ? .
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the question is when is it ok for someone else to use their grill in the front yard of their house?

Seems legit.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alaways in da back no share...
    qbz3gva5esgf.gif

Lol

no i said for a personal grill. them small joints. i have one of those.....but the full size joints are the ones that are a no go.

No the point is you don't have no ? say on where a man can grill on his own property. What kinda stupid nitpick ? is this? And how is grilling in the front yard some project/apartment ? ? ? in apartments and projects don't even have yards. Did you even think this ? through at all?

? mean kus ? from the jects wouldnt know no better not to put it in the front....i grew up around classy white folks
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    City ? have bbqs

We have cookouts

Major differences in those 2 activities
  • ineedpussy
    Options

then stop saying only blacks do it then fool

but i live in the black community @VulcanRaven
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    qbz3gva5esgf.gif

Lol

No the point is you don't have no ? say on where a man can grill on his own property. What kinda stupid nitpick ? is this? And how is grilling in the front yard some project/apartment ? ? ? in apartments and projects don't even have yards. Did you even think this ? through at all?

my ? have you ever been to the projects or apartments before? because from my experiences projects on had a front door and they always had a front yard or grass in front of their door or even on that little ass porch. i know up north ? wouldnt know nothing about yards because theyre to busy sittin on the stoops. and if people in apartments didnt have balconies they would bring their grills out front and grill.

? . youre white.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    @ineedpussy the type of person to attend town hall meetings to complain about the height of his neighbors grass.

not that ? but they do need to have their grass cut and trimmed once a week. depending on how fast the grass grows