when is it cool to grill.....

Options
124»

Comments

• banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? them people who grill in the front. Seen that ? Sunday next door to moms. ? is so stupid. Some people just don't have no home training

Don't know how many times this been said. No neighborhood ettique
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? them people who grill in the front. Seen that ? Sunday next door to moms. ? is so stupid. Some people just don't have no home training

Ok so if their Ain't no neighborhood etiquette then what about people playing music to the early morn and you have to be up early ? You just fine chalk it up to people being people or you gone say these muthafuckas have no house training?

Just by this thread you can tell that more than 90 percent of the ic are either from section 8 apartments or the projects. Yall have no home training
  • banginscrew901
    Options

Ok so if their Ain't no neighborhood etiquette then what about people playing music to the early morn and you have to be up early ? You just fine chalk it up to people being people or you gone say these muthafuckas have no house training?

Just by this thread you can tell that more than 90 percent of the ic are either from section 8 apartments or the projects. Yall have no home training

It's all about how you were raised. I stayed in a nice apartment,3 floors I was in the middle when I played music I didn't turn it up till noon.... in a house now if I want to crank up the music in the house i can. Cause my neighbors not gone knock on my door.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    I bet you the type to be vacuuming on a Tuesday night round 2 in the morning cause you can't sleep. That's not cool if you in a apartment
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's all about how you were raised. I stayed in a nice apartment,3 floors I was in the middle when I played music I didn't turn it up till noon.... in a house now if I want to crank up the music in the house i can. Cause my neighbors not gone knock on my door.

wtf?! so you gone play loud ass music at like 2 in the morning and think that ? cool? ? . bet them cops get called
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

wtf?! so you gone play loud ass music at like 2 in the morning and think that ? cool? ? . bet them cops get called

In my own home yea not in no apartments. In my house i have a surround sound system that'll put a theater to shame. I cam turn it up and the neighbors won't hear anything now if I let windows you and turn the sub all the way up the yea
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In my own home yea not in no apartments. In my house i have a surround sound system that'll put a theater to shame. I cam turn it up and the neighbors won't hear anything now if I let windows you and turn the sub all the way up the yea

ok thats cool....but if i can hear that ? 2 in the morning then that aint no neighborhood etiquette.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Yo Everybody!!!

Lets go cookout on the front lawn of ineedpussys page right now.

Someone bring the LOUD music

Cmon http://community.allhiphop.com/profile/ineedpussy
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah youll have a patio in the front if you live in an APARTMENT ? . smmfh. yall ? ALL deserve to live in the projects. no kinda of home training

154.gif
  • banginscrew901
    Options

ok thats cool....but if i can hear that ? 2 in the morning then that aint no neighborhood etiquette.

I agree. even when I'm throwing a party or cookout when its not a major holiday I let them know
  • alliknowishate
    Options

I agree. even when I'm throwing a party or cookout when its not a major holiday I let them know

You get it. Nothing but love fam but tell these other project babies
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    ? came in here with his alias to give himself cosigns because his thread backfired and he was drowning in vats of ether smh
  • banginscrew901
    Options

You get it. Nothing but love fam but tell these other project babies

Some folks just don't know til you teach em. If they ain't trying to hear you nothing you can do
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    I'd hate to be some of yall neighbors though
  • alliknowishate
    Options
    You would hate me
  • alliknowishate
    Options
    ? came in here with his alias to give himself cosigns because his thread backfired and he was drowning in vats of ether smh

Alias? Idk what that is