What ailments do you have, and how does it affect your daily life?

Options
Mister B.
Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
Simple question. What - if anything - do you suffer from and how big of a toll is it on your daily living?

I have asthma and ezcema. The asthma don't mean ? unless it's really cold and I'm doing actual physical stuff. The ezcema became a MAJOR pain in the ass over the last two years. Creams, pills, damn near my right wrist scratched off...all that ? .

You?

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Extra weight, otherwise I'm a pretty healthy person.

Knock on wood.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apathy has me looking like a sociopath outchea. Hard to act like you give a ? when you reallly don't. I miss out on a lot of social cues because of it which in turn affects my business.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My back hurts B
  • Kat
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »

Knock on wood.

That's not an ailment get out of here

I have Ulcerative Colitis. It's usually in remission but when it flares up it usually leads to hospitalization. Been hospitalized 3 times in 3 years. Each stay is usually for weeks at a time. I take a lot of medication to manage it.

15534675_1450655411651209_3390829603055468544_n.jpg

It can lead to ailments, but I'm blessed to be in good health.

I never knew that about you, that's rough. It can only be managed, no permanent fix? Are you able to draw disability?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have hypotension, chronically low BP. It doesn't normally affect me except sometimes when I get too relaxed it feels like my heart is having a spasm, like if I get too high and my breathing also becomes shallow my body feels like ? .
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Knock on wood.

I have Ulcerative Colitis. It's usually in remission but when it flares up it usually leads to hospitalization. Been hospitalized 3 times in 3 years. Each stay is usually for weeks at a time. I take a lot of medication to manage it.

Damn that's some real ? man. Hope u feel better and new medicine makes it easier to deal with for u in the future.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

Knock on wood.

Damn that's some real ? man. Hope u feel better and new medicine makes it easier to deal with for u in the future.
    What does this mean?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Simple question. What - if anything - do you suffer from and how big of a toll is it on your daily living?

I have asthma and ezcema. The asthma don't mean ? unless it's really cold and I'm doing actual physical stuff. The ezcema became a MAJOR pain in the ass over the last two years. Creams, pills, damn near my right wrist scratched off...all that ? .

You?

eu
    Mister B. wrote: »

You?

eucirin cream ?

they sell the ? a Walgreen's...

don't get the lotion...get the cream.

keep your ? moisturized
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Degenerative condition due to an LBI.

Basically the cartilage in my last two vertebrae is wearing away.

same here...

soma care heat pads, muscle relaxer and anti inflammatory...

you'll be good
  • Will Munny
    Options
    gns wrote: »

Knock on wood.

What does this mean?

Pain is the most real thing in life. Pain is the ultimate definer of reality. There is no agreed upon set of delusions that can ever get rid of pain.

Try arguing with pain sometime, see how far it gets you. There is nothing worse than pointless pain in this life.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Knock on wood.

but we knew that...

tell us some ? we can't see when you posting thirst pics
  • Kat
    Options

Knock on wood.

but we knew that...

So my pics make you thirsty is what you're saying? Mmhmm.

Foh before I kick you in the back, old man.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

for starters, i hate being sober.

:anguished:
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Damn. Depressing thread.

Im 27 and 100% healthy. Blessed.

My family has a history of everything though. So i try to take care of myself.

Ya'll keep your heads up
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Knock on wood.

What does this mean?

Pain is the most real thing in life. Pain is the ultimate definer of reality. There is no agreed upon set of delusions that can ever get rid of pain.

Try arguing with pain sometime, see how far it gets you. There is nothing worse than pointless pain in this life.

Ok

Knock on wood.

but we knew that...

She can post all the thirst pics she wants
  • Will Munny
    Options

Knock on wood.

What does this mean?

Ok

:neutral:
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tendonitis in both wrist. Seasonal allergies. Double heart beats sometimes.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    Depression it comes and goes. I deal best I can helps that I can be honest about my feelings and even see when I'm being irrational but it still sucks when I'm on a downswing (like right now) this entire month has been on some ? gh0st ? . But I'm too stubborn of an ? to not fight it back even as I'm taking L after L.
    I'll probably holla at my shrink after not talking to him for about 3 yrs he always trying to dope me up but I'm not up for the side effects that come from that ? .
    I'll blaze some herb listen to some old Scarface or Kendrick Lamar check the ADHD and Disrepectful Neeghas threads (them ? is fools) and just limp along to the next day believing that "this to shall pass"

Just typing all that out gives a me a lil more fight...time to ? open the notebook again

Props to you for sharing this. Too many don't realize your mental health matters and try to brush off things as if its a sign of weakness...