Guy gets friend zoned kills roommate

Options

Comments

• Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dang that's crazy. and Dude look like he barely have the heart to hurt a fly
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

He looks pretty ? in his mug shot

goodbye29n-1-web.jpg
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean, if I'm to believe it went down as it was reported

how is that 1st degree murder?

sounds like a crime of passion, in the heat of the moment

unless he was plottin & saw an opportunity, this is 2nd degree

but I digress
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now that I think about it, it was prolly premeditated

cuz he had to go get the knife (unless he already had one on him), which shows he thought about what he was gonna do
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn bruh! WTF!
    Yeah man.
    Damn I cant even really comment. Did he know she had a boyfriend? If so, that ? had been boiling over for a while.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    ? gave the ? a t shirt tho. That prolly sealed the deal in his mind. dude prolly said "I been putting in work for all these years! I been living with this ? ! She never even sucked my ? ! now she talkin bout 'take this shirt to remember me by'?! oh this hoe gone die today!"

smh lol

Cs the ether of a t shirt with his goofy ass on it sayn "forever besties" or sum ? lol

Homie was at home seeing her walk around n ? shorts n never smashed she prolly complained about getn cheated on buy guys all the time..."id never do that to u" lmaooo

I don't understand how women can use a man for friendship, knowing he wants more but never feel guilty about it. like how can than just not feel gross?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    I mean, if I'm to believe it went down as it was reported

how is that 1st degree murder?

sounds like a crime of passion, in the heat of the moment

unless he was plottin & saw an opportunity, this is 2nd degree

but I digress

Setting up the plea deal
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People need to stop with HYPOCRSY. You want That girl/man who doesnt want you then LEAVE IT ALONE!!

There are limits to this friendzone ? . You dont share the same house with a woman you dont ? , especially if you dont have NO OTHER OPTION!!

Damn yo. Not even moms? ? must've been weird in the Lemzola household.
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Two years ago, Herman's 53-year-old father Randy Herman Sr. was accused of killing girlfriend Gail Monahan in Pennsylvania. He was found dead inside a pickup truck two months later as authorities closed in.

Florida been a ? hole.

my draw out of all of this. first of all i wouldn't have a male roommate (that wasn't family) in the first place, but i'm sure in hell not living with a guy who's father killed his girlfriend. you already know killing white women is in his genes lol

Nothing necessarily wrong with having a male roommate especially if you've known them for a while...
    But he was probably sniffing her drawers every chance he could get...and I ain't talking bout the clean ones!

? he may have even put spy cameras all over the apartment

not saying all men are dangerous, but if they ever were, i wouldn't stand a chance against one, so the risk is not worth it to me

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    He better go soak his tears & go listening to some UGK, 8ball & MJG, Tela or Too Short & Suave House & learn game
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    ? gave the ? a t shirt tho. That prolly sealed the deal in his mind. dude prolly said "I been putting in work for all these years! I been living with this ? ! She never even sucked my ? ! now she talkin bout 'take this shirt to remember me by'?! oh this hoe gone die today!"

smh lol

Cs the ether of a t shirt with his goofy ass on it sayn "forever besties" or sum ? lol

Homie was at home seeing her walk around n ? shorts n never smashed she prolly complained about getn cheated on buy guys all the time..."id never do that to u" lmaooo

I don't understand how women can use a man for friendship, knowing he wants more but never feel guilty about it. like how can than just not feel gross?

Cuz its not her problem if she clearly says shes not interested. I've seen guys keep trying even tho its clear the girl ain't interested. Some ? in her actin like she lead him on. Sounds to me like he either had a obsession with her never told her and finally snapped. Or he got friendzoned had a obsession and finally snapped still not her fault......this is just based off the report but hey who knows she could of been a conniving ass hoe
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    She didn't deserve to die but you can't play with people's emotions some dudes are crazy.

Some women will string men along and if you mess around and find yourself around a mentally unhinged guy this type of situation is what can happen.

If you ain't interested it's better to let them know early and with bluntness.

Dudes ? you if you say you are not interested early on.

It's Toxic Masculinity. He believed he was entitled to her and she had no rights to disagree with it. He was sociopathic.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    He probably viewed himself as the good guy...and when he recieved the news of her moving in with the guy she complained to him about for months his genetic ? came out

The self giving title good guy = Narcissist
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Now that I think about it, it was prolly premeditated

cuz he had to go get the knife (unless he already had one on him), which shows he thought about what he was gonna do

Nah he planned it. She already moved out and returned to get the rest of her things. No passion when you just friends. I don't believe in that BS crime of passion anyway.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Lol @ frenzied attack...#Bars.
    Rip, think we all kinda becoming desensitized to the point to where things like this are more funny then sad. This ? sad.

Than.

U think?

aa2ied8iu4oi.gif
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

He looks pretty ? in his mug shot

goodbye29n-1-web.jpg

Looks like a beardless @Lou_Cypher