Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    She didn't deserve to die but you can't play with people's emotions some dudes are crazy.

Some women will string men along and if you mess around and find yourself around a mentally unhinged guy this type of situation is what can happen.

If you ain't interested it's better to let them know early and with bluntness.

yup.... she prolly was using that ? the whole time.... roommates? how sway? what straight man u know has a female roommate? Ole buddy lame and low down for what he did. But like u said u cant go playing with folk emotion cuz u never know who crazy

Stop victim blaming, male.

Maybe it was he who was playing games. Maybe he was pretending to be a platonic friend because he was too scared to shoot his shot. Maybe she had no clue what he was feeling and just thought his ass was a little awkward.

You know as much about what happened between the two of them as any of us so chill out on accusing her of being some man-eating temptress.

not victim blaming just speakinhow I felt it went down... Aint no grown man having no female roomate unless its a family member or he weird and likes her. She used that to live in a better situation and now she dead shrugs...

You're 100% victim blaming with not knowing nothing that happen.

Even the dude said they was never together and you still wrote what "she did"
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She prolly used him for low rent got her school done and tried to bounce when it was time
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm burning in Hell for laughing at these jokes
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this thread shows is how some of u men got issues
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Some men know women arent interested yet they still enter the friendzone....just in case

"Friendzone 'til the endzone"

i5wza2e7f44i.gif
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of you obviously got a story to tell.

The word "no" has a strange impact on some people.

Right. People have the right to deny others access to themselves and these guys get offended. There is a deeper psychological issue that they need to investigate why.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    ? think they can treat a man anyway until he got a .44 to her face.Them games are life or death when you ? w/ the wrong 1.

I'm not saying they deserve death,but if a ? ? on you you can beat his ass or talk it out

With a woman she can smack your mother,kick your pitbull in the nuts,? in your microwave,and ? your father on your birthday,but you're never supposed to get any get back.

Some men be like "? that ? "

Me I choose to remain calm and ? some other ? ,but I totally understand.

Men are generally tougher,but we feel love more,are more loyal,and lose on the back end way more.

? don't give a ? .

Bro lmao what