Xxxtentacion calls out drake

Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    yo ? Akademiks for real. he stay giving this dumb ignorant ? a platform. hes the only ? still talking about a chief keef and Durk. now because he had a conversation with this ? dude on the phone, he wanna throw slick jabs at Drake like he wasnt dickriding for years.

dude is showing himself to be a clown and should humble himself. you are not bigger than the music ?

Wait, I'm confused. I thought you were DJ akademiks

man
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? used his Xbox gamer tag as a rap name
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I'm tired of like 90% of these young dudes thinking that somebody jacked "their flow"

? been done before these lil ? knew was instrumental was.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Is it hip hop to make comment before absorbing the available information?

I mean homie literally explained that Drake followed him on SoundCloud, reached out to his DJ whom he told he was going to reach out to Tentacion's manager, then shortly after Drake releases that video previewing the track.

Trust and believe Drake will be okay in life... y'all can give the man his ? back. This was an obvious jack move.

Not only that but this interview was quite good. I can see dude has some sense about him. Wish him the best and hope he makes the most of this opportunity.

If this is true any of you drake stans want to defend this?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not even gonna try to find out who this ? is.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #jpp wrote: »

I mean homie literally explained that Drake followed him on SoundCloud, reached out to his DJ whom he told he was going to reach out to Tentacion's manager, then shortly after Drake releases that video previewing the track.
    What a time to be alive came out in 2015 bruh.

What does What a Time To Be Alive have to do with anything? The song in question is KMT.

Drake's verse has the exact same cadence, inflection, pitch and flow as dude's song. No not similar sounding. The exact same.

I'm not saying lil dude invented it but it's obvious where Drake got his inspiration from with KMT.

? crazy because Drake may have not intentionally stole it ? got so many sellpens they might have jacked it

Sellpens

@Ghostdenithegawd I'm stealing this ?
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This actually reminds me of some Mac Miller ? if we're keeping it a buck. Not bad though.
  • gemini86
    Options

What does What a Time To Be Alive have to do with anything? The song in question is KMT.

Drake's verse has the exact same cadence, inflection, pitch and flow as dude's song. No not similar sounding. The exact same.

I'm not saying lil dude invented it but it's obvious where Drake got his inspiration from with KMT.

? crazy because Drake may have not intentionally stole it ? got so many sellpens they might have jacked it

yo u ever been to peedees steak on 2 5th?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Random ass question but yeah why
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    And I'm tired of like 90% of these young dudes thinking that somebody jacked "their flow"

? been done before these lil ? knew was instrumental was.

Yo this is really not the point at all

We know certain styles been done before but I'm doing style 103, and you blatantly jack it because in making it hot that's some ? ?

• gemini86
    Options

its mad good. i just had it a cpl weeks ago. was gonna tell u to check it out.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited March 2017
    Options

You know I live in Harlem right

Was the black dude with the gold tooth there
  • gemini86
    Options

the one always on the grill? yea he always there lol. thinking about hitting that spot up before i go to work.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Niga nice man he deep when he wana b
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

the one always on the grill? yea he always there lol. thinking about hitting that spot up before i go to work.

Tell him to make the wings extra crispy
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Young ? ? man smh
  • gemini86
    Options

Tell him to make the wings extra crispy

I don't tell that ? ? . He be getting mad aggressive with other people. I just get the steak anyway. He ask me how I want it, I say well done and we good lol
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    callin drake out for attention is one thing

but this ? with his mama is just creepy af man. he bet watch out for chubbs, he supposedly beat up detail
  • blackgod813
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    callin drake out for attention is one thing

but this ? with his mama is just creepy af man. he bet watch out for chubbs, he supposedly beat up detail

? his mamy
  • blackgod813
    Options

Young ? ? man smh

Object to get famous so u can get money
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the kicker is we made fun of Shencos failed rap career for years on the IC. Now no named ? without a catchy hook who are worse than Shenco can claim drake bit their style and get national hip hop press to cover it. What happened to the days when you at least had to have a catchy hook to be viral?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peep the thread though...? hate Drake so much they took this new ? 's word as Gospel. NO facts or proof, just talk.

All cause they "Hypnotized with Hatred."

Word to Boosie lol
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peep the thread though...? hate Drake so much they took this new ? 's word as Gospel. NO facts or proof, just talk.

All cause they "Hypnotized with Hatred."

Word to Boosie lol

dont get it confused.

nobody is "hating on" drake*.