Ghost and Tasha. Am I the only one who hates her ass?

Options
2»

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ok....let me think again

I'll be back ?

you gon respect me an stop giving me these LS ?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    *stands up and walks towards the stage* I'M WITH YOU 2STEPS!!!!!! I hated tashas character from the jump. ghost put together something for his family got them living in manhattan hi rises and this ungrateful idiot wants him to be the king of the new York underground. it was later revealed that she was there from the jump and was also his parter in crime but still why put your kids at risk. her character was just written unrealistically to me. on a side note I don't blame shawn for rushing that. ghost 's affair with angie and pending divorce was perfect timing he caught her at a vulnerable state.

thank you...now I have renewed energy.

Tasha aint hold ghost down...she held the lifestyle down.
    I bet it was her idea to set kanaan up cuz she wanted ghost to be Escobar.

y'all bring up Angie... but tasha left the door open for her to come in.

yea, ghost a fukk ? ...but we talking about tasha...

*paces back and forth wishing a ? would*

Don't agree with that at all. Tasha was a rebound from when Angie just up and left without a word to go to school.

IMO the relationship with Tasha went way further than that ? probably ever intended for it to go.

Ghost always loved Angie and all he needed was to see her again no matter what Tasha did or does perfectly for that ? he will never love Tasha the way he loves Angie. That ? as clear as day.

Funny thing about this ? Tasha loves Ghost the way Ghost loves Angie. Now thats some wild ? .

Angie got Ghost heart, Tasha he loves as his homie and mother of his kids.

I'm not si sure about that...she bussed it open for Shawn cuz she got sent home.
    no wearing her down ir nothing.
    she loves that drug money lifestyle.

if Shawn had money she would have been left.

she was ready to roll while he was broke an after her friend smashed.

just nasty.

i think y'all got her confused.

she's loyal to the money

She didn't get with Shawn until she found out about Ghost and Angie.

Say what you want about her, but she was loyal to a fault until she realized that Ghost wasn't being loyal to her or their family.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ok....let me think again

I'll be back ?

you gon respect me an stop giving me these LS ?

LLS
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    *stands up and walks towards the stage* I'M WITH YOU 2STEPS!!!!!! I hated tashas character from the jump. ghost put together something for his family got them living in manhattan hi rises and this ungrateful idiot wants him to be the king of the new York underground. it was later revealed that she was there from the jump and was also his parter in crime but still why put your kids at risk. her character was just written unrealistically to me. on a side note I don't blame shawn for rushing that. ghost 's affair with angie and pending divorce was perfect timing he caught her at a vulnerable state.

thank you...now I have renewed energy.

Tasha aint hold ghost down...she held the lifestyle down.
    I bet it was her idea to set kanaan up cuz she wanted ghost to be Escobar.

y'all bring up Angie... but tasha left the door open for her to come in.

yea, ghost a fukk ? ...but we talking about tasha...

*paces back and forth wishing a ? would*

Don't agree with that at all. Tasha was a rebound from when Angie just up and left without a word to go to school.

IMO the relationship with Tasha went way further than that ? probably ever intended for it to go.

Ghost always loved Angie and all he needed was to see her again no matter what Tasha did or does perfectly for that ? he will never love Tasha the way he loves Angie. That ? as clear as day.

Funny thing about this ? Tasha loves Ghost the way Ghost loves Angie. Now thats some wild ? .

Angie got Ghost heart, Tasha he loves as his homie and mother of his kids.

I'm not si sure about that...she bussed it open for Shawn cuz she got sent home.
    no wearing her down ir nothing.
    she loves that drug money lifestyle.

if Shawn had money she would have been left.

she was ready to roll while he was broke an after her friend smashed.

just nasty.

i think y'all got her confused.

she's loyal to the money

She didn't get with Shawn until she found out about Ghost and Angie.

Say what you want about her, but she was loyal to a fault until she realized that Ghost wasn't being loyal to her or their family.

ghost got a number in a club bruh....he works in a club. how she know it wasn't about business?

as soon as she saw that , she bolted for the door an finger popped herself in the ride home.

over an exchanged number. shw had no idea who Angie was at that time. the ? is always mingling in the club. so he can't network or his wife will fukk the driver? we know what eventually happened. but nothing happened at that time.

she's loyal to money .

? she got mad hevtook his money he earned to keep them afloat
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    after seeing the trailer for season 4 I am starting to hate angie. to add to that her looks are fading. she's starting to hit that wall.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if ghost came up with the idea of setting up kanaan, Tommy would know an tasha wouldn't. but it's the opposite.

she wanted him to be the biggest dealer in NYC...not some business man

Are you really watching the show?

That was Ghost plan to become a biggest drug dealer. Ghost told Tommy on more than one occasion if Kanaan didn't get locked up they would still be on the corner and Ghost set Kanaan up so that he could become the biggest drug dealer.

If you shared only one dream with your wife which was to become the biggest drug dealer in your town. But the whole time in the back of your mind you knew you wanted to make a bunch of other moves. Then you start to make those moves and change who you are along with making those moves. YOU are the one who is changing who you originally showed and told your wife about the type of man you are and the dreams you had. So of course she going to look at you funny because you doing and saying ? that is not normal. ? even some of the ? Ghost says and does makes Tommy look at him funny and question what he is doing. So of course his wife would do the same cause he is no longer being the man she knew and knows him to be.

I'm not saying any of that ? was a reason for her to cheat but you can't say Tasha left the door open for Angie to come in and not say Ghost didn't leave his door open for Shawn to walk into either.

The reason Tasha knew about setting Kanaan up and not Tommy is because Tommy wouldn't have went for that ? . Kanaan was Tommy and Ghost OG and taught them the game. Those 2 came up under him. No way in world Tommy would've been ok with sending Kanaan to prison.

Tasha is with whatever to help Ghost get to the top. That is why she knew about and helped with the set up of Kanaan.

Ghost brought this ? on himself. He never should've involved Tasha in that much of his business if that was how he was carry the situation. You can't play hokey pokey with information and how you want to involve your wife in your illegal business especially when she been there since day one in that business.

Nobody is saying Tasha is good wife and has no blame but IMO Ghost started the dominoes that are falling right now.

I feel what you saying, but what wife wants her husband to continue in a lifestyle that would likely eventually lead to him being dead or in jail when he has a real path towards moving to a safer occupation that could still maintain their lifestyle? Even if Ghost is the one that's changing up, that doesn't change the fact that she's not being supportive if she doesn't roll with it.