Feminist Now Trying to Come After King Kendrick!!!

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2017 in The Forum of Fame

#KendrickLamar’s “Humble” song is sparking a lot of backlash from the feminist community. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ “I’m so f*cking sick and tired of the Photoshop/Show me something natural like afro on Richard Pryor/Show me something natural like ass with some stretch marks,” Kendrick raps on the song. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ Many women expressed disappointment and outrage over “Humble” on social media, noting that Kendrick was putting down a segment of women in an attempt to uplift others. Some of the critics are fans of Kendrick’s work, yet they feel he comes up short when addressing topics related to women. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ Do these feminist have a point or are they too woke?

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so he says fame is wack an embrace your black natural self....but that's wrong?

do white feminist come this hard at white men?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    is there a such thing as latina feminists?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    im about to make a thread ventimg about this chick I got into it with...a strong independent black woman
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Yeah, you can't please that either way.

It's damn if you do........damn if you don't.

He should get at his Big Homie Ice Cube and give them something to really be mad about.

Something along the lines of these two classics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5TsjmaycsQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y34tzCvnjQ
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Free publicity.
  • deadeye
    Options
    zdn8zitsnmjr.gif

Damn.......forgot how dope those tracks were.

These new-age feminists would lose their minds if rappers of today were putting out songs like that.

They're giving Kendrick hell for trying to encourage women to be more natural by staying away from the surgery and makeup and whatnot.

Hope he has the heart to put out a track to put those chicks in their place, but that probably won't happen.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These ? are never satisfied. They the same fake hoes downing the next ? and bussing down after a couple shots and some attention.

None of these broads are credible. Just loudmouth birds chirping for acknowledgement. He didn't say ? out the ordinary. Quasi-feminist broads are the worst. A bunch of awkward, insecure creatures hiding behind sexual equality when in reality they haven't fully embraced who they are as a woman. Those broads mostly fall into the same age range and once time and biology kick in they swapping out feminism for kids and a mate. By that time, all they care about is getting ? , making sure the kids are straight and tending to their mate.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    some of those black feminists would've been fine with those lyrics if a white man said them. But either way I'm not here to tell someone what they should or shouldn't be offended about, but not everybody is going to like everything.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Yo, don't these feminists complain about how photoshop and all that creates unattainable standard of beauty that basically winds up hurting the self esteem of normal everyday females? I thought they were against that.

Now a Kendrick comes out and says something against it too, and somehow he's wrong. lol I don't know man, these chicks are starting to come as clinically insane to me.

@desertrain10

Oh..............I mean @Madame_CJSkywalker

u4dt9jtr9nl7.gif

Please explain.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But but hillary
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I just said this in The Reason...the only real thing anyone could point to as questionable is the line about the Richard Pryor afro then showing a woman who clearly doesn't have one...other than that it's mainly people ? about nothing
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So now these chicks are mad at ? for saying they prefer them without a bunch of extra ? ? Now dudes can't even express their preferences without being attacked? Geez, these feminists need to disappear. Can't we just get them their own island and send them over there. There'd be no men, so they'd have nothing left to complain about.

You want them to die slow huh?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    plenty of black women praised those lyrics as well
    can't please everyone

But that won't get the "hits" or create the desired divisive among the commuinty
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So now these chicks are mad at ? for saying they prefer them without a bunch of extra ? ? Now dudes can't even express their preferences without being attacked? Geez, these feminists need to disappear. Can't we just get them their own island and send them over there. There'd be no men, so they'd have nothing left to complain about.

You want them to die slow huh?

won't be nuthin slow about it. Two weeks, tops.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Didn't read because ? a feminist and anything they say, them ? need to get in the kitchen and fix king Kendrick a 5 course meal, next thing you know these ? are gonna want to have the right to vote.
This discussion has been closed.