Feminist Now Trying to Come After King Kendrick!!!

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    plenty of black women praised those lyrics as well
    can't please everyone

Black feminists and black women arent the same
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They aint mean it...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so he says fame is wack an embrace your black natural self....but that's wrong?

do white feminist come this hard at white men?

No. They voted for trump.

this might be an interesting read for you.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58df03b4e4b0ba3595953602?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

these chicks need to lose their right to vote
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    plenty of black women praised those lyrics as well
    can't please everyone

Black feminists and black women arent the same

Even when a woman says she isn't a feminist she has ingrained in her feminist thought and ideology so she'll carry out that program subconsciously.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    the ? do these ? want from a ? ?!

Destruction. At the end of the day, I think these chicks want the "traditional man" to disappear.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=409Pjtq7jzY
    That what they want. But it IS the other way. FemBots can't take that other way ? .
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? is being way overblown

and i find the things he's said in the past about mike brown to be more disturbing

just think the push back comes from this recent idea that he and other men giving women the okay to be “natural” or to have stretch marks is liberating for women ....

nice, requesting an afro or some stretch marks, but he is still asking women to please his gaze

the goal of feminism is to free women from the male gaze and be able to make their own decisions about their own lives...so a man telling women how to present themselves (even if naturally) is a step backwards

not to mention.... to uplift women, it does not require you to tell women how sexy or attractive they are... it's shallow...

and while i love how there are ppl who are trying to broaden our perception of beauty to include cellulite it is becoming a just another way to shame women and pit women against each other

also i believe the ire comes from the irony. the media and artist who are the ones who created/pushed this new big ? plastic surgery craze, now want to critique it....? just a year or two ago kendrick was surrounded by the likes of lira galore and other knifed up video vixens in "king kuta"

maybe I was spoiled by songs like keep your head up, dear mama, U.N.I.T.Y, none of your business, hey mama, ladies first...

he said in an interview his next album is supposed to be for women so hopefully this is a learning experience
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options

and i find the things he's said in the past about mike brown to be more disturbing

just think the push back comes from this recent idea that he and other men giving women the okay to be “natural” or to have stretch marks is liberating for women ....

nice, requesting an afro or some stretch marks, but he is still asking women to please his gaze

the goal of feminism is to free women from the male gaze and be able to make their own decisions about their own lives...so a man telling women how to present themselves (even if naturally) is a step backwards

not to mention.... to uplift women, it does not require you to tell women how sexy or attractive they are... it's shallow...

and while i love how there are ppl who are trying to broaden our perception of beauty to include cellulite it is becoming a just another way to shame women and pit women against each other

also i believe the ire comes from the irony. the media and artist who are the ones who created/pushed this new big ? plastic surgery craze, now want to critique it....? just a year or two ago kendrick was surrounded by the likes of lira galore and other knifed up video vixens in "king kuta"

maybe I was spoiled by songs like keep your head up, dear mama, U.N.I.T.Y, none of your business, hey mama, ladies first...

he said in an interview his next album is supposed to be for women so hopefully this is a learning experience

I swear, no matter stupid the stance these feminists take, you'll try to defend it. You seem to have a good head and are smart, so I find it so hard to believe that you really cling to this nonsense.

You really think it's a problem for a man to have a preference in how women look and for him to make a request that women move towards that. He's not mandating it. He didn't propose some law that would stop women from the fake ? . He just said what he likes and what he wants to see. That would only be offensive to someone if you felt that men don't have the right to say such things.

And if feminism's goal is to free women from the male gaze, it's stupider than I thought. We are all physical beings. Physicality isn't the most important thing, but this constant need to act like it's nothing is silly. Both men and women have interests in the physical appearance of the other. And both should have the right to state preferences. Men don't typically like any of the crazy ? that women do with their appearances, but women do it anyway, so clearly the male gaze isn't this oppressive force you're trying to claim.

And Kendrick has been against the fake ? . He's been making songs like this since Section 80. If females take more cues about a rapper's stance from the choice of video hoes used than the actual substance of the music those rappers make, those females should stop listening to rap.

As for your last sentence, what is he supposed to have learned? I think ya'll feminists overestimate your influence. I've told you this before. Ya'll may make a lot of noise, but you don't seem to understand the bad blood you're building towards your movement from both men and women. Go to YouTube and look at a lot of response videos to feminist rantings. They aren't made by men. They are made by women. A lot of women think feminists are fools. Hell, a lot of women that considered themselves to be feminists no longer want that label because of the ? associated with it. I'd actually be interested in seeing a study done on what percentage of women identify with modern feminism.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So now these chicks are mad at ? for saying they prefer them without a bunch of extra ? ? Now dudes can't even express their preferences without being attacked? Geez, these feminists need to disappear. Can't we just get them their own island and send them over there. There'd be no men, so they'd have nothing left to complain about.

They would be dead within a couple of weeks.

http://www.returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy
    Quite a few years ago, I had the pleasure of watching the Dutch version of Survivor (Expeditie Robinson) with my feminist roommate. That particular season would have two islands, one populated by men and one populated by women. My roommate had been promoting that particular series to me and the other students in the house for weeks because it would show us, according to her, what a society run by women – free from the evils of patriarchy – would be like.

And it did. Oh it did.

Here is what happened: initially both groups were dropped on their respective islands, given some supplies to get started and left to fend for themselves. In both groups there was some initial squabbling as people tried to figure out a local hierarchy. The men pretty much did whatever they felt was necessary – there was no leader giving orders. Men who felt like hunting, foraging or fishing did so. Another guy decided he was fed up with sitting on sand and started making benches. Others built a hut that gradually grew and evolved. Another guy cooked every night. Within days a neat little civilization was thriving, each day being slightly more prosperous than the previous one.

The women settled into a routine as well. The hung up a clothesline to dry their towels, then proceeded to sunbathe and squabble. Because unlike men, women were unable to do anything without consensus of the whole group. And because it was a group of at least a dozen women, consensus was never reached. During the next few episodes, the women ate all their initial supplies, got drenched by tropical storms several times, were eaten alive by sand fleas and were generally miserable. The men on the other hand, were quite content. There were disagreements of course, but they were generally resolved.
    Now this might all be a fluke, a white raven, an exceptional case not representative of society as whole. But that particular season of Dutch Survivor is not unique. CBS broadcast several Survivor seasons in the US, where men and women started off in separate groups. In most cases (the Amazon and One World), the result was the same. The men quickly got their act together, getting access to food, fire and shelter while the women spent a lot of time and energy on petty little squabbles, eating their meager supplies, getting drenched in storms and generally being pathetic. The opposite situation, where men didn’t get their act together while women quickly built a functional micro society, has not yet been observed outside of feminist fiction, and it probably never will.

and...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
    Over in one corner sat Alice, a strong-minded 27-year-old who always said what she thought, regardless of how much it might hurt someone else. In the other corner was Sarah, a thirtysomething high-flier who would stand up for herself momentarily - then burst into tears and run for the ladies.

Their simmering fight lasted hours, egged on by spectators taking sides and fuelling the anger. Sometimes other girls would join in, either heckling aggressively or huddling defensively in the toilets. It might sound like a scene from a ? reality show such as Big Brother, but the truth is a little more prosaic: it was just a normal morning in my office.

The venomous women were supposedly the talented employees I had headhunted to achieve my utopian dream - a female- only company with happy, harmonious workers benefiting from an absence of men.
    Samantha Brick

Samantha Brick: Her business was ruined by the destructive jealousy and in-fighting of an all-female staff

It was an idealistic vision swiftly shattered by the nightmare reality: constant bitchiness, surging hormones, unchecked emotion, attention-seeking and fashion rivalry so fierce it tore my staff apart.

When I read the other day that Sienna Miller had said there was no such thing as 'the Sisterhood', I knew what she meant.

I can understand why people want to believe that women look out for each other - because with men in power at work and in politics, it makes sense for us to stick together.

In fact, there was a time when I believed in the Sisterhood - but that was before women at war led to my emotional and financial ruin.

Women hate other Women with a passion,Men are needed to create prosperous civilizations.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Destruction. At the end of the day, I think these chicks want the "traditional man" to disappear.

"Toxic masculinity"
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so he says fame is wack an embrace your black natural self....but that's wrong?

do white feminist come this hard at white men?

No. They voted for trump.

You may just be joking, but white feminists didn't really vote for Trump. White women overall did (at least those who voted) but not white feminists. Far from it.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick medicore AF
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That is essentially the argument I've seen from people complaining. I haven't heard the song myself so I don't know.

That said, if he's not being disrespectful then drop it. I saw one broad say some ? like "Black women ain't here for your sexual entertainment..." and I scoffed at that ? . They reading into it too much. Especially when other ? flat out making songs calling women ? and hoes, talking about they can't be trusted, and all that.

If they gotta make up ? or blow ? out of proportion then they just sensitive and insecure. Ain't no cure for that.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So now these chicks are mad at ? for saying they prefer them without a bunch of extra ? ? Now dudes can't even express their preferences without being attacked? Geez, these feminists need to disappear. Can't we just get them their own island and send them over there. There'd be no men, so they'd have nothing left to complain about.

They would be dead within a couple of weeks.

http://www.returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy
    Quite a few years ago, I had the pleasure of watching the Dutch version of Survivor (Expeditie Robinson) with my feminist roommate. That particular season would have two islands, one populated by men and one populated by women. My roommate had been promoting that particular series to me and the other students in the house for weeks because it would show us, according to her, what a society run by women – free from the evils of patriarchy – would be like.

And it did. Oh it did.

Here is what happened: initially both groups were dropped on their respective islands, given some supplies to get started and left to fend for themselves. In both groups there was some initial squabbling as people tried to figure out a local hierarchy. The men pretty much did whatever they felt was necessary – there was no leader giving orders. Men who felt like hunting, foraging or fishing did so. Another guy decided he was fed up with sitting on sand and started making benches. Others built a hut that gradually grew and evolved. Another guy cooked every night. Within days a neat little civilization was thriving, each day being slightly more prosperous than the previous one.

The women settled into a routine as well. The hung up a clothesline to dry their towels, then proceeded to sunbathe and squabble. Because unlike men, women were unable to do anything without consensus of the whole group. And because it was a group of at least a dozen women, consensus was never reached. During the next few episodes, the women ate all their initial supplies, got drenched by tropical storms several times, were eaten alive by sand fleas and were generally miserable. The men on the other hand, were quite content. There were disagreements of course, but they were generally resolved.
    Now this might all be a fluke, a white raven, an exceptional case not representative of society as whole. But that particular season of Dutch Survivor is not unique. CBS broadcast several Survivor seasons in the US, where men and women started off in separate groups. In most cases (the Amazon and One World), the result was the same. The men quickly got their act together, getting access to food, fire and shelter while the women spent a lot of time and energy on petty little squabbles, eating their meager supplies, getting drenched in storms and generally being pathetic. The opposite situation, where men didn’t get their act together while women quickly built a functional micro society, has not yet been observed outside of feminist fiction, and it probably never will.

and...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
    Over in one corner sat Alice, a strong-minded 27-year-old who always said what she thought, regardless of how much it might hurt someone else. In the other corner was Sarah, a thirtysomething high-flier who would stand up for herself momentarily - then burst into tears and run for the ladies.

Their simmering fight lasted hours, egged on by spectators taking sides and fuelling the anger. Sometimes other girls would join in, either heckling aggressively or huddling defensively in the toilets. It might sound like a scene from a ? reality show such as Big Brother, but the truth is a little more prosaic: it was just a normal morning in my office.

The venomous women were supposedly the talented employees I had headhunted to achieve my utopian dream - a female- only company with happy, harmonious workers benefiting from an absence of men.
    Samantha Brick

Samantha Brick: Her business was ruined by the destructive jealousy and in-fighting of an all-female staff

It was an idealistic vision swiftly shattered by the nightmare reality: constant bitchiness, surging hormones, unchecked emotion, attention-seeking and fashion rivalry so fierce it tore my staff apart.

When I read the other day that Sienna Miller had said there was no such thing as 'the Sisterhood', I knew what she meant.

I can understand why people want to believe that women look out for each other - because with men in power at work and in politics, it makes sense for us to stick together.

In fact, there was a time when I believed in the Sisterhood - but that was before women at war led to my emotional and financial ruin.

@Madame_CJSkywalker

yg2xffcu8qkm.gif

ffe77te3r2wi.gif
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Most of this is the result of man-hating butch lesbians infiltrating the feminist movement.

On the low, these chicks try to turn out other women in the movement..........and not just sexually, but mentally as well.

Judging by the kind of rhetoric that's come out of the feminist movement in recent years, I'd have to say that they've been quite successful.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The biggest problem with feminists. They are pushing the wrong agenda. They are fighting the natural order of things. Even without law and societal structures men and women are still vastly different and will never be equal. We are not reptile, able to switch genders on a whim. We are visual creatures. We look, judge and act. That will never change.

You want respect. Cool. You want workplace equality. Cool. But no woman alive is going to tell me how I should conduct myself as a man. We are a great and numerous species. We have endless choices. Respect is a universal emotion. Don't jump in an arena with a bear and expect a fair fight. Ya ass better train, study and understand your opponent if you expect to win. Feminism is so devisive and it brings out the worst in women.

The current form of feminism is admission by women that they're weaker than men because they expect us to be the ones to change the world to the way they want it because they're unable to do it themselves.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't want a ? that looks like Richard Pryor ewww. Even if fros come back in style it would be a shallow trend and a tool for attention ?
This discussion has been closed.