Comments

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I think some of ya'll spend more time fighting these console battles than you actually do playing games. I know @focus does. I've seen that ? in threads like this stoking flames and I've seen that ? in every PS4 related topic hating, but I've never seen that ? actually post anything of substance about a game that wasn't also a veiled shot at the PS4 (e.g., praising MKX over SFV largely because SFV is a PS4 exclusive).

@The Lonious Monk I swear to ? focus hasn't actually played MVC, SFV, MKX or Injustice. He hasn't ever played Third Strike or SF4 & it's follow ups. Yall do know this right ? The ? is a troll.

Lonious let me know if you want to play sometime, I'm feeling nostalgic running Third Strike

Yeah, I'm still on SFV off and on, so we can play that. I'll definitely be putting in time in T7 when it comes out in June.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    ? still arguing over a single console? LOL Since I stopped washing lettuce and moved to fries I have the luxury of owning ALL gaming platforms even PC. Winning.
    3fzd6d7dg4rw.jpg
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    ? still arguing over a single console? LOL Since I stopped washing lettuce and moved to fries I have the luxury of owning ALL gaming platforms even PC. Winning.
    3fzd6d7dg4rw.jpg

Money isn't the reason I don't have every system known to man. Some of us don't have time to play every system known to man because we...you know....have lives.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3fzd6d7dg4rw.jpg

Money isn't the reason I don't have every system known to man. Some of us don't have time to play every system known to man because we...you know....have lives.

Everyone have lives b, I have them so that when I want to play something I can. Not because I don't have a life. Sometimes I don't touch my systems for 2 or 3 weeks at a time but they are there when I want to play.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    3fzd6d7dg4rw.jpg

Everyone have lives b, I have them so that when I want to play something I can. Not because I don't have a life. Sometimes I don't touch my systems for 2 or 3 weeks at a time but they are there when I want to play.

I guess. I have a backlog on one system, so I guess I don't see the need for more than one. Hell even my PSVR seems too much sometimes.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? still arguing over a single console?

lmao, exactly.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    ? still arguing over a single console?

lmao, exactly.

lol This dude is ? .