Marvel's The Punisher

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Finished ep 6. Never read any of the punisher comics so idk who the characters are, but I knew Billy Russo wasn't to be trusted cuz that actor is always playing some punk ass ? in something lol. Shout out to westworld.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Somebody that finished tell me madani finds out who Billy is....cuz I'm starting to get irritated lol
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Somebody that finished tell me madani finds out who Billy is....cuz I'm starting to get irritated lol

@atribecalledgabi lol keep watching. I think its episode 9. Why you getting irritated cause Billy playing her?
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited November 2017
    Options

@atribecalledgabi lol keep watching. I think its episode 9. Why you getting irritated cause Billy playing her?

I finished 9 haven't started 10 yet. I'm just sayin madani is smarter than the avg person...she don't see a correlation between this ex military dude who does contract ? and all her missions going to ? ? She ain't gotta put the whole ? together but like....you leaving case files open around him and ? ...she found the bug but still. Starting to irritate me lol
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ebrc the Afghan agent

Oh yeah.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He ? him up. He let dude think he was in the fight just to inflict more pain on him..Im looking forward to see whre they take next season. You could already see a way forward in season 2
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes but he also shoots her in the head

This show is unbelievable. I hate sitting through set up but it gets easier to watch after episode 3.

I'd like to see Madani, Misty Knight, and Clair Temple all in the same room.

To be honest, as good as Charlie ? , Jon Bernthal, and Vincent Dinafrio are, the actresses in this universe are far far better as a whole versus the men.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    tenor.gif?itemid=9603126

Well damn....ok marvel netflix
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

This show is unbelievable. I hate sitting through set up but it gets easier to watch after episode 3.

I'd like to see Madani, Misty Knight, and Clair Temple all in the same room.

To be honest, as good as Charlie ? , Jon Bernthal, and Vincent Dinafrio are, the actresses in this universe are far far better as a whole versus the men.

I find myself way more interested in where the female characters are going than the males...partly because I know the main dudes are gonna live and always be apart of it, and partly because I'm a girl.

There's also an element of them having to ratchet up the females' "edginess" to keep the males interested.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Options
    What the Punisher did to a couple people in ep 12 and 13 was brutal...lol
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Is lewis in the comics? If not, they did a great job with that character
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Is lewis in the comics? If not, they did a great job with that character

Nope. A great character though.

You should read Punisher Max. It's even more gritty:

Read that for yourselves:

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Punisher-Max-The-Complete-Collection

Then after that, read the conclusion:

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/PunisherMAX
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ARRRRRGH THIS ? IS AMAZIN'
    Watching Micro watch Frank and his wife gave a ? chills. Dude froze the screen and got ? , nothing even happened and his life was ruined. That whole dynamic was great.

*Micro's wife calls*
    Frank: "That's your wife, should i answer that?"
    Micro: "l don't know, she's your girlfriend"

Dead. That whole ? had me uneasy.

I kinda like the reworking of Jigsaw. It wasn't necessary to make it that personal, but it made him more of a threat than the comics usually makes him.

The woman that plays Madani is BAD. I'm sad that she likely won't be back. The rando Feds that chase Frank never come back. I hope they break the rules to make her a regular.

The amount of violence and torture in this ? is perfect. When Frank raked Billy's face over that glass I was cringing hard. It was like the 13th hard cringe of the season, there was at least one per episode.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karen page is so plain Jane it makes her sexy as hell

Her shoe game wack though

Especially compared to Madani, Karen wasn't as annoying in this as she usually is. Her character was well developed here.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Karen page is so plain Jane it makes her sexy as hell

Her shoe game wack though

Especially compared to Madani, Karen wasn't as annoying in this as she usually is. Her character was well developed here.

Yea she was utilized much better here than in daredevil. The escape in ep 10 with the wires was dope af.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this was great. Violent but great. Reminded me of metal gear solid a little bit
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this was dope. real deal good tv.