Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Finished.

That slasher movie ep was good.

Frieda the real MVP for that bunker
    taystee really did ? it up.

They keep tryna force piper and alex on us...doesn't work for me.

Glad piscatella died but I wish an inmate did it

I hate them ? head ?

Pennsatucky got out :+1:
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    so even though male strippers are ugh to me. I died at the talent show

And the bunker was everything. Lol.

I wish Pisscatella was killed by and inmate. Like Nikki maybe ? But he's gone so good

There were good moments but they could have got rid of some of it. Hope next season is better.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

I wish Pisscatella was killed by and inmate. Like Nikki maybe ? But he's gone so good

There were good moments but they could have got rid of some of it. Hope next season is better.
    they bout to all get split up next season :'(
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

they bout to all get split up next season :'(

I know !!!! I'm very upset about that. And poor Crazy Eyes .

I did like how all the family members showed up

They just left a lot of WTF's. Too many imo lol

• Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Just wrapped up ? was pure
    ]kql33badumoq.gif[/b]
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    My heart hurt when I thought crazy eyes was gonna fall out. Glad she woke up. Another cool season.
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm so glad I bailed on this show. How many times can you watch two dumb ? ? each other over and fall back in love again? ? was terrible.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I finally finished the season.

Least favorite season so far..they barelyyy managed to make up for a little bit of the nonsense in the last couple episodes.

Riot dragged on way too long, too many irrelevant characters got too much screentime.

Over the Piper/Alex drama and flashbacks.

They lucky they piqued my interest with that cliffhanger.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

Least favorite season so far..they barelyyy managed to make up for a little bit of the nonsense in the last couple episodes.

Riot dragged on way too long, too many irrelevant characters got too much screentime.

Personally, I thought last season was trash although this season wasn't great it was better imo.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    still havent made it past episode 3.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »

Personally, I thought last season was trash although this season wasn't great it was better imo.

I feel it's the other way around this season was boring and too much time spent on the ? . Last season was way better
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also I hate that the whole season was dedicated to the prison riot they should have wrapped that up after like 3 episodes and moved on it was too drawn out
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    season started off boring but picked up around episode 8.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season was alright not that bad
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a horrible season, but the weakest season in OITNB history. They dragged that riot ? out to long, and man Piper is by far the most irrelevant lead character in television.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ...S5 IS A TRASHY MESS...
    PURE GARBAGE :-1:
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Couldnt finish Ep 6. Saw all them Hot Cheetos and to put the ? on pause to go get me some....with Limon of course. Come back to find out they burned them all...AND THE TAKIS???? Biiiiitch
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Worst season yet imo. I mean the acting, direction and dialogue were good and the main plot had some bright spots but having the season follow just the riot was a fail and really didn't move the show along much for me. By the last episode I just wanted it to be over. It's looking like Kohan is pulling another Weeds and running out of ideas.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    The white ? is damn near an extra now. Get her the ? outta here.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finished. Season was borderline trash. Didn't have a good episode til Ep 9 (The Horror inspired one). Finished strong tho.

Dont even know why they bother with Piper anymore. Either expand her role or do away with her all together. She's eating up screen time with pointless subplots and relationship trouble.

No more Daya. All that thickness gone bye bye. :s
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One bright spot was the actress who plays taystee. She was awesome this season
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Couldnt finish Ep 6. Saw all them Hot Cheetos and to put the ? on pause to go get me some....with Limon of course. Come back to find out they burned them all...AND THE TAKIS???? Biiiiitch

Probably took a while for all that cardboard ? to burn
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finished Ep. 10
    One thing that is bothering the ? outta me: why are those two ? head hoes allowed to just run around the prison, getting into ? ? One of those hoes needs to die.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Finally finished...reviews has been all over the place so i went in not knowing wtf to expect.

But i really dug this season. I liked it. Toke awhile to get started, but when it did it was cool. The lead up to the very end felt drawn out. And i was ready for a resloution. But the very end was dope. Had a ? alil teary eyed lol. Those broads said if we gone go out, lets go out on our feet. Tasty was the star tho. She carried the season imo. Maria, Mendoza, Daya, Lorna, ? broads, n arab broad were also cool.

You can see Kenji Kohan really loves these characters. They basically spent the entire season dealing with the mental aftermath of poussey's death.

Im looking forward to next season. Fun watch

BTW like other ppl said n tired of Voss n pipes off n on again, love hate ? . But w/e