Switch is the Fastest Selling Video Game System in Nintendo History, Zelda 100%+ Attach Rate

Options
2»

Comments

• focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Im not reading all that so either paraphrase to get to your point quicker or just change the subject.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    Im not reading all that so either paraphrase to get to your point quicker or just change the subject.

Pass. Short or long, these discussions are wasted on you because you're either a troll or an idiot. Either way I'm a fool too for continuing to fall into this trap with you. So you got it.
  • focus
    Options
    So anyway, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe drops this Friday which will do gangbusters.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How much has Mario Kart evolved over the years. I don't see where there is much they could do with that series as far as change, but there also wasn't much they should have changed. Then again I would have said that about Smash Bros. too, but they done quite a bit with that series. Both of them were like ? in college though.
  • focus
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Best Buy online restock today sold out in 3 minutes. Mario Kart has already outsold Zelda and Horizon for the year on Amazon. The Switch thirst is real.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2017/videogames/
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MK8 was already a big seller on Wii U. Damn.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? got real humble once the numbers came in lol

REMINDER: Im the only ? on this board that has all 3 consoles

I have all 3 too.

Good to see you back on your ? .
  • focus
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

Yea, like 8 or 9 million. MK8D will outsell the Wii U version tho. Mario Kart Wii did 37 million, which is insane.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

Yea, like 8 or 9 million. MK8D will outsell the Wii U version tho. Mario Kart Wii did 37 million, which is insane.

Yeah that was like 60 something percent of the entire Wii U install base right? That game had an insane attach rate. Now that it's getting new life it's reign won't let up anytime soon.
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? got real humble once the numbers came in lol

REMINDER: Im the only ? on this board that has all 3 consoles

youre also the only ? on this board that ? men so I dont see what your point is.
  • focus
    Options
    US
    With more than 459,000 combined packaged and digital sales in the U.S. on launch day alone (April 28), Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for the Nintendo Switch system is the fastest-selling game in the long-running Mario Kart series. The previous record holder for the highest first-day sales in the franchise was Mario Kart Wii, with U.S. sales of approximately 433,900 when it launched in 2008.

Keep in mind, Mart Kart Wii launched a year and a half into the phenomenon that was the Wii's install base. Switch has only been out 2 months.