H.B.O's "The Leftovers" final season(April 16)

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
From this preview. I don't have any more theories lol. I guess we just gonna get a "lost" type ending.
H.B.O do not promote this great show like they should. I guess game of thrones is getting all the attention. Kinda like how they did the wire.

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No way to promote this show, one of those ones you gotta run into off the strength of it being an hbo show to appreciate what it brings. If they finish it right it will get its due. Seems like they're finally acknowledging it's the rapture/revelations. We'll see tho.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    season 3 looks like its gonna be fire.
  • godoffun
    godoffun Members Posts: 203 ✭✭
    Options
    Love this freaking show! Great writing
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a video recap dropping later.

This ep was fire.

sad to see this show go,but it's so unique IDK how long it could go on.
  • loch121
    Options
    The Leftovers season 3 ep 1 | The Book Of Kevin Review/recap | Viral Munchies | Loch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13bgPxyNzvw
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    So much went on. Had to watch twice. Think I gotta watch it a third. This ? was a ? doozy.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I love how this show just becomes different each season and everything changes around.

These damn ? beards got to go, everybody can't sport a damn beard!!!

Ok I get the opening. That town is special and weird ? been going on there for forever. It looks like they figured out what was going on back in 1855. I guess it was an honor to be "chosen". They would figure out who was up to be "chosen" and they would go and wait for it. Those who didn't get "chosen" and stayed behind couldn't live among the others anymore. I guess the guilty remnant is old as hell. Remnant is like something left behind and not needed or useful anymore.

Lol at black dude smashing kevin's ex wife. This show gets weirder and crazier every episode. That ? threw me all off. Black dude son could have smashed kevin's daughter. It's like they are Hollywood stars living around each other.

What happened to eddie winslow? Did he get taken or killed? I can't remember.

R.I.P to the dog killer, kevin's step son shot the ? out of him ? damn!!!

R.I.P guilty remnant. The got blown the ? up........but why?

They think kevin is jesus lol.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    No way to promote this show, one of those ones you gotta run into off the strength of it being an hbo show to appreciate what it brings. If they finish it right it will get its due. Seems like they're finally acknowledging it's the rapture/revelations. We'll see tho.

I'm still hoping it's aliens.

• KingFreeman
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    I love how this show just becomes different each season and everything changes around.

These damn ? beards got to go, everybody can't sport a damn beard!!!

Ok I get the opening. That town is special and weird ? been going on there for forever. It looks like they figured out what was going on back in 1855. I guess it was an honor to be "chosen". They would figure out who was up to be "chosen" and they would go and wait for it. Those who didn't get "chosen" and stayed behind couldn't live among the others anymore. I guess the guilty remnant is old as hell. Remnant is like something left behind and not needed or useful anymore.

Lol at black dude smashing kevin's ex wife. This show gets weirder and crazier every episode. That ? threw me all off. Black dude son could have smashed kevin's daughter. It's like they are Hollywood stars living around each other.

What happened to eddie winslow? Did he get taken or killed? I can't remember.

R.I.P guilty remnant. The got blown the ? up........but why?

They think kevin is jesus lol.

Yoooooooooo. That had me ? up. You shot the man in the chest next thing you know you with his ex ? running psychic scams. And kev looking like he gives zero ? about the ? .

He does seem to be killing himself every morning so maybe that's his coping mechanism lol.
    R.I.P to the dog killer, kevin's step son shot the ? out of him ? damn!!!

When that dog came out the cut after and shredded the peanut butter sandwich tho... The writers been trolling the ? out of us with that part of the storyline. Lol.

• fortyacres
    Options
    I thought "Jurdan" was in like upstate New York not Texas ?

coz non of then have a southern accent.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    I thought "Jurdan" was in like upstate New York not Texas ?

coz non of then have a southern accent.

uhy.gif
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, was that crazy dude right?

Are dogs really impersonating people?

WTF was Nora doing at the end with those chickens............looking about 30 years older............and going by the name of Sarah?

Was that supposed to be in the future or something?

I didn't think it was because they made it seem like it was happening at the same time that plane wrote that "13 days left" message in the sky.
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why was Kevin asphyxiating himself? Great scene and great ep.

The scene with Norah was certainly in the future. She's in Australia and has for some reason distanced herself from Kevin. So many questions.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Just rewatching episode 1 before I jump into the next.

"One of those things are gonna bite your ? face off"
    These crackas might really be dogs. Smmfh.
    Kairo wrote: »

The scene with Norah was certainly in the future. She's in Australia and has for some reason distanced herself from Kevin. So many questions.

Just like the scene in the beginning I think she waiting for him to come back or for something major to happen. Based on what matt was talking they might be on some 7 year theory ? . Looks like she been dissapointed a couple times tho.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Sooooo the "Chief Kevin" that these old bittys just murked at the end of episode 2 is future Kevin in Australia hiding or nah?
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    Sooooo the "Chief Kevin" that these old bittys just murked at the end of episode 2 is future Kevin in Australia hiding or nah?

Nah. But they're looking for him. Nora probably loses the book while they're out there in Australia.

Felt bad for Nora this episode. Her head is ? up. I guess everyone's is considering the events just a matter of what degree.
    Seems like she just holding on by a string tho. The scene where she explains the wutang tattoo and them bringing Regina kings character back into the fold with the trampoline was goat.

What would you guys do if you got that phone call Nora got?

• 25centsandwich
    25centsandwich Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Options

Nah. But they're looking for him. Nora probably loses the book while they're out there in Australia.

Felt bad for Nora this episode. Her head is ? up. I guess everyone's is considering the events just a matter of what degree.
    Seems like she just holding on by a string tho. The scene where she explains the wutang tattoo and them bringing Regina kings character back into the fold with the trampoline was goat.

Couldn't even begin to put myself in that mindset man...

This episode was filled with hilarious and etherous moments tho...nora laughin at kevin was ? up lol

• KingFreeman
    Options

Couldn't even begin to put myself in that mindset man...

This episode was filled with hilarious and etherous moments tho...nora laughin at kevin was ? up lol

It was real ? tho. Like bro she just walked in on you with a bag taped to your head. And that just his baggage not hers. You gonna have a baby and fix ? ? That's gonna help? It was some laughable ? to suggest. ? got a wutang tattoo on her kids names. She can't stand the thought of taking another loss like that.

I think she's only going to Australia to clap someone for the disrespect. Nora been a G out here low key.
  • fortyacres
    Options
    lol at them Australian old chicks
  • loch121
    edited April 2017
    Options
    The Leftovers season 3 ep 2 | Recap/Review | Viral Munchies | Loch
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdzNolSi8VU
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

think everything is happening in real time....with the exception of nora transporting the doves to the nun

kevin's father is also named kevin and he was also a police chief....
  • loch121
    Options
    The Leftovers Season 3 ep 3 | Crazy whitefella Thinking Recap/Review | Viral Munchies | Loch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsPJLB6Os5o
  • fortyacres
    Options
    scott glenn is a damn good actor hella underrated.
  • godoffun
    godoffun Members Posts: 203 ✭✭
    Options
    Damn I usually binge watch my tv shows but I love this show so much that I just might break down and watch the first 3 eps.
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    godoffun wrote: »
    Damn I usually binge watch my tv shows but I love this show so much that I just might break down and watch the first 3 eps.

I binged watched Season 1 and 2. Watching season 3 week to week, and honestly, i prefer it that way.